249 votes

Click on an option to vote

A friend told me

Search result led me to Topix

Other (please explain)

ThosSiteNeeds2Go

Middlesboro, KY

#126 May 4, 2012
I first found out about Topix when I overheard that a family member, that had just passed away, was being bashed on it.
Oh Brother

AOL

#127 May 4, 2012
I Googled the name of a nasty, trashy skank that lives next door to me and a thread on Topix showed up. I love the site, although many of the topics on here are very lame and pointless and some of the more interesting things are never touched.
Island Girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#128 May 5, 2012
Found out when I came back to KY from FL. This past fall. My sister told me. I'd had no idea it was out there. I believe it's a wonderful idea & very helpful as well as fun & entertaining! Love it, great pastime!!
I'm amazed how some posters will take a slight criticism or a disagreement soooo seriously. Like it's a very personal affront when most things are said in a lighthearted way. People forget it's for "opinions" & how mine or yours may be different from theirs. Some people just don't have a sense of humor.
Love the helpful stuff & all the animal threads. I've read about some very kind hearted people on here. and seen how people actually came together for a "cause" all because Topix was here for them. Yay!!
Hate the "polls" only because there's nowhere to click back to the list of Topix. Hate how you have to go back thru google to get back on. Fix that & I'll do more polls. I avoid them like the plague! Haha !!
Thank you Topix, wish I'd known about this long before now! I'm hooked!!!
Reader

Glasgow, KY

#129 May 5, 2012
I heard someone I knew was being trashed on here then I jumped on and trashed em some more.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#130 May 5, 2012
And , although somewhat slower and a bit more reserved , I'm still the "King" of Topix -(which is comparable to being 13th in a line of 27 at McD's)-
heard of

Somerset, KY

#131 May 5, 2012
I heard of it from a friend to check it out because she used to get on an trash people, how mature, bragging about trashing people

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#132 May 5, 2012
I heard it from a friend who heard it from friend who heard it from another you been messing around....
In the toilet

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#133 May 6, 2012
While taking a big dump I stumbled across it on my I-phone 2. I thought it was nothing but crap so I flushed phone and all down the toilet. It was time to upgrade anyway. I'm about Topix like I am shitaki on my fingers after I wipe. I just want to clean it up.

#134 May 6, 2012
In the toilet wrote:
While taking a big dump I stumbled across it on my I-phone 2. I thought it was nothing but crap so I flushed phone and all down the toilet. It was time to upgrade anyway. I'm about Topix like I am shitaki on my fingers after I wipe. I just want to clean it up.
But here you are, posting.... So if you feel that way I would guess you are just one of the Sinkers in the cesspool...
hard worker

Somerset, KY

#135 May 6, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>But here you are, posting.... So if you feel that way I would guess you are just one of the Sinkers in the cesspool...
Lmao

Location hidden

#136 May 6, 2012
TURDS always float to the top -

#137 May 6, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
TURDS always float to the top -
Only if they are full of hot air and gasses... Otherwise they sink on first flush...

“Kiss me I'm Irish”

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#138 May 7, 2012
You 2 must be turd experts! lmbo

Location hidden

#139 May 7, 2012
ladyinsomerset wrote:
You 2 must be turd experts! lmbo
The National American Society of TURDS welcomes all applicants -Please review all old TURD threads for more info and requirements -I get misty eyed when reminiscing about this subject -

“Kiss me I'm Irish”

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#140 May 7, 2012
Me too KIA9!:)
opposite

Cincinnati, OH

#141 Oct 21, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a good one! LMBO!!
See? It's stories like THIS that keep ME coming back.. LOL!
There really IS some form of justice left in this world!!
that is not what happened, but it does have you talking to yourself

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#142 Oct 22, 2012
Wish I would have moved on...

“One day at a time”

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#143 Oct 22, 2012
Topix is nothing grand..

“The”

Since: Oct 10

Scream

#144 Oct 22, 2012
Heard of it from a friend a couple years ago. Now my grass is uncut and the house is falling down around me.

Location hidden

#145 Oct 22, 2012
People talking about it at work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I get in contact with Bryan Andrew DeFil... (Jan '13) 6 min excuse me 22
omg 13 min TJs 5
Vote Kent Keen 25 min Keen wins 8
Vote Johnny Bell 1 hr Wonder 36
Chad Hunt 1 hr Ho cave 2
green 1 hr obthegman 1
Markita Hunt 1 hr Country girl 1
Beware of Gillie Hyde motors 3 hr So True 11
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 22 hr wtf 1,024
Glasgow Dating