My wife was double teamed before we met

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hurt and confused

Lebanon, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Just found out and what is worse is we all live in Glasgow. I'm not sure what I'm going to do
well

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
hurt and confused wrote:
Just found out and what is worse is we all live in Glasgow. I'm not sure what I'm going to do
Triple team?
ooooooooooo

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
like you said ( BEFORE WE MET ) that was her past so what is yours we all have something to hide that we wish that we never done thats her past DROP IT
Really

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
You just don't know how a man looks at a woman after finding out something like that . I wonder what else I don't know
well

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Really wrote:
You just don't know how a man looks at a woman after finding out something like that . I wonder what else I don't know
So you didn't talk about sexual history before getting married? Pretty stupid on your part.
Really

Lebanon, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
No. Most sluts don't tell you that they are sluts . I just hope to god she hasn't been with any blacks.
hmm

Cave City, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Most women I've been with love fantasizing about being with two guys. You know, they'll suck the flesh off the thumb while taking the other thing elsewhere. I actually love that part but I believe if I had known any of them had actually had two at once that would have really disgusted me. Man I feel for ya. Hopefully she was just going through a stage.
Idiot Watch

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
hurt and confused wrote:
Your past was squeaky clean I gather?
Crazy willy

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Jan 3, 2013
She was with me and my brother too at same time.
OhYeah

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
HaHa me and a friend has had double whammies over 20 women in glasgow. These glasgow women love it hehe you wife might be one of em lol They are straight up freaks they like it any way you can imagine they don't want to waste a single drop! Brother once she has been done like that their is nothing you can do to top that..... good luck trying to satisfy her she will always be hungry for more
only good for the goose

Edmonton, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Wonder how many women found out after saying "I do" that their new hubby had lived every mans dream and banged 2 women at the same time at one point in his life? Too many to count. A man sleeps with 2 women at once and he is the big stud in town who gets high-fived by all his jerkoff friends. Let a woman do the same with 2 other women and the hubby wants to watch. Let a woman go to bed with 2 guys at the same time and everybody calls her a whore. Ugh!
JustMy2Cents

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 3, 2013
If it happened before you met, then it is in the past. What counts is what she has done since the two of you have been together. If she has been faithful to you it shouldn't even matter. Everyone does stupid stuff when they are young. It's part of growing up!
know

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
You can never forget something like this. Probably need to make a decision quick.
well

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
only good for the goose wrote:
Wonder how many women found out after saying "I do" that their new hubby had lived every mans dream and banged 2 women at the same time at one point in his life? Too many to count. A man sleeps with 2 women at once and he is the big stud in town who gets high-fived by all his jerkoff friends. Let a woman do the same with 2 other women and the hubby wants to watch. Let a woman go to bed with 2 guys at the same time and everybody calls her a whore. Ugh!
curious

Edmonton, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Just wondering if your wife was late 30's to early 40's and if so whats the first initials of her first and last name there could be more to the story
glasgow female

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Really wrote:
LET IT GO! past is past...are you perfect? i dont think so, neither is she. Forget about it.
and what

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Shit happens. You shouldn't ask questions if you'r not ready for the answer! I can bet 100 to 1,that you've got a few skeletons of your own way down deep in that closet.
Blake

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 4, 2013
glasgow female wrote:
<quoted text>
LET IT GO! past is past...are you perfect? i dont think so, neither is she. Forget about it.
Hehe.... One sl*t covering for another sl*t. Glasgow women r nasty!
MAN

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jan 4, 2013
my best advice is to divorce that nasty slut. god bless man, ppl are probably laughing at you behind your back, especially the people who knows her. File for divorce immediately and pray to GOD you haven't got her pregnant. But if she is... DNA Test!
hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jan 5, 2013
This reminds me of the movie Chasing Amy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATTENTION on 8/20/17......... stand up 5 min smh 10
13 year old girl dead?!?!?!?! 14 min smh 2
Drunken fool on siddons rd 4 hr Multiple 2
Bobby Lawson 6 hr Sam 13
Is Courtney Smith really pregnant again? 6 hr Geez 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr CCzar 166,375
Reality show in Glasgow 9 hr Hugh Manatee 37
Tearing down confederate statue on courthouse lawn 10 hr Southern roots 17

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web