Does anybody know how to get to akebo...

Does anybody know how to get to akebono site for gossip

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
line leader

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 14, 2008
I got gossip
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2008
who you got gossip on? might as well start telling it on this one!!!
LMFAO

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Tiffany Peden started out there she has WARTS!!
friend

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2008
any one know Karen Kenslow
back

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2008
Oh no !!!!! I just didn't realize y'all had a frog problem out there ! My grandpappy has some old remedies that will make those warts disappear within hours of hiding a nickle under a rock. I'll have to ask him how to get rid of those slime-ball frogs and get back with you.
meany

Trinity, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
who you got gossip on? might as well start telling it on this one!!!
amy young
funnystuff

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 29, 2010
What about Amy Young?
mod 1 rv 5

Clinton, IA

#8 Aug 4, 2010
meany wrote:
<quoted text>amy young
People don't know what they are talking about, when they talk about Amy Young..The gossip is to do with Beverly..She is the one causing trouble and tampering with everyone's inspected pallets and getting them fired over it, all because you don't jump on her lil band wagon of gossip and screwing around. She's a bigger bitch now that she is re-married.
HUGE AZZ

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2010
WHATS THE BLONDS NAME WITH THE HUGE REAR AND SHORTS ABOUT TO RIP IN @@@ POCKETS HANDING OUT CAUSE THERES NO ROOM LEFT. TAHT IS SICK!!
true

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2010
mod 1 rv 5 wrote:
<quoted text> People don't know what they are talking about, when they talk about Amy Young..The gossip is to do with Beverly..She is the one causing trouble and tampering with everyone's inspected pallets and getting them fired over it, all because you don't jump on her lil band wagon of gossip and screwing around. She's a bigger bitch now that she is re-married.
I think Beverly is a nicer person since she got remarried. I think you all are just jealous. Happiness in a person's life makes them a much better person and I like her.
akebono girl

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2010
jannon
HUGE AZZ wrote:
WHATS THE BLONDS NAME WITH THE HUGE REAR AND SHORTS ABOUT TO RIP IN @@@ POCKETS HANDING OUT CAUSE THERES NO ROOM LEFT. TAHT IS SICK!!
upright

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2010
What is WRONG with you people? Do you not have lives of your own or are they just that shitty that you have to worry about someone else and spreading gossip?
sick of it all

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 9, 2010
kansas got the team leader job because she [email protected]@ked chris gibbons [email protected] she fat and ugly. her [email protected]@@y is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. you could probably stick larry francis head in it but you'll need to get it out of melissa's first. sarah and chris boggs are doing it like little jack rabbits and her chicken shit husband won't do a thing about it. amy young's nickname is porcupine because if all the d2cks were sticking out of her that has been stuck in her she would look like a porcupine. i heard that gina and eddie got to spend the weekend together in the electrical room.
upright

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2010
line leader wrote:
I got gossip
But apparently no life of your own to live.

Be careful about what you are putting out on the internet. Stating that so and so has such and such is a HIPAA violation and punishable by law....up to $25,000 per occurance.

So, MAYBE you should worry about yourself (ALL OF YOU) and stop gossiping...be PRODUCTIVE.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 10, 2010
upright wrote:
<quoted text>
But apparently no life of your own to live.
Be careful about what you are putting out on the internet. Stating that so and so has such and such is a HIPAA violation and punishable by law....up to $25,000 per occurance.
So, MAYBE you should worry about yourself (ALL OF YOU) and stop gossiping...be PRODUCTIVE.
so why dont they delete topix all together that would solve the dam problem
sick of it al

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 10, 2010
upright wrote:
<quoted text>
But apparently no life of your own to live.
Be careful about what you are putting out on the internet. Stating that so and so has such and such is a HIPAA violation and punishable by law....up to $25,000 per occurance.
So, MAYBE you should worry about yourself (ALL OF YOU) and stop gossiping...be PRODUCTIVE.
ok i take it all back but the truth does hurt
Who

Decorah, IA

#17 Aug 10, 2010
sick of it all wrote:
kansas got the team leader job because she [email protected]@ked chris gibbons [email protected] she fat and ugly. her [email protected]@@y is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. you could probably stick larry francis head in it but you'll need to get it out of melissa's first. sarah and chris boggs are doing it like little jack rabbits and her chicken shit husband won't do a thing about it. amy young's nickname is porcupine because if all the d2cks were sticking out of her that has been stuck in her she would look like a porcupine. i heard that gina and eddie got to spend the weekend together in the electrical room.
Are you talking about Sarah S? Is her husband Josh?
sick of it al

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2010
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Sarah S? Is her husband Josh?
yes
Hey

Decorah, IA

#19 Aug 11, 2010
Thats what I thought... I know her. And I'm sure you are telling the truth. All she worries about is what man she sleeps with next and her husband is to stupid to do anything about it.. But I feel sorry for him...
WONDER

Greensburg, KY

#20 Aug 18, 2010
HUGE AZZ wrote:
WHATS THE BLONDS NAME WITH THE HUGE REAR AND SHORTS ABOUT TO RIP IN @@@ POCKETS HANDING OUT CAUSE THERES NO ROOM LEFT. TAHT IS SICK!!
lmao! wooow! i think she looks pretty damn good to be honest. hmmm.. U must b jealous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire pit spirts 8 min Local Business Owner 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 169,046
White pride! 2 hr Get Off Your High... 26
Waste of time 3 hr just saying 1
ALERT! ManBearPig has been spotted! 7 hr Itshim 4
Looking for Margaret Dickson (maiden name), dau... 10 hr Ruby 2
Square deal 10 hr Duh 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages