#7 Mar 9, 2011
i think hannah is a whoReee..

“All You Need Is Love,(;”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Ashley wrote:
Is she pregnant again?
She hasnt been pregnant in the first place, she aint no whoore either.
regular guy

Glasgow, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2011
Quickly searching Facebook, ran across Hannah Parker. If your talking about the same one I found on there, then all I can say is, WOW. Very beautiful girl. Wish are paths would cross.
Ashley

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2011
I saw Hannah at kmart and her belly was definately pregnant and she was shopping for a stroller and child car seat. The guy she was with had on a dominos pizza shirt and had a ponytail. Hannah sure has let herself go. She is a goth girl now.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2011
Ashley wrote:
I saw Hannah at kmart and her belly was definately pregnant and she was shopping for a stroller and child car seat. The guy she was with had on a dominos pizza shirt and had a ponytail. Hannah sure has let herself go. She is a goth girl now.
Well you need to be sure you are talking about the right hannah parker too! She aint goth?
Megan Bunch

Glasgow, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2011
yall must not be talkin bout the hannah parker i know because she is def not pregnant, n aint ever been pregnant. im pretty sure i would know since she is my cousin and one of my best friends. and she aint datin no guy with a ponytail that works at dominos, she is still datin jb hodges. so, before you post somethin on here make sure you got the right info thats how rumors get started

“Go Big Or Go Home!”

Since: Jul 08

Smiths Grove

#15 Mar 16, 2011
Okay so I've read so much BULL it's sickening. Like Megan said, you might wanna make sure you know who your talking about. I'm also her cousin. And if anyone is pregnant, it's me. So if ya wanna talk about someone being fat and pregnant, talk about me. Hannah doesn't deserve to be talked bad about on here. Looks like some people have some growing up to do. So leave Hannah outta your name. THANKS!
Mark

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2011
Can't wait to see JB Hodges pay for Hannah's baby with his Domino's salary...LOL....They will be living in the trailer park for the next 50 years just like the poor white trash they represent.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 20, 2011
Mark wrote:
Can't wait to see JB Hodges pay for Hannah's baby with his Domino's salary...LOL....They will be living in the trailer park for the next 50 years just like the poor white trash they represent.
Can you not read that hannah IS NOT PREGNANT??? They dont represent no white trash, You are probably living in a trailer park right now typing on the computer you got at GOODWILL! So quit running your mouth!!!
Casey

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Mar 21, 2011
Hannah will be a good mom, but she will have to grow up and realize the challenge of being a mother. I heard Hodges was working two jobs now at Dominos pizza and is working at sonic on the weekends. Hannah isnt as pretty as she use to be with all those goth tshirts and black lipstick she wears now. Are they going to buy a trailer or rent one?

Location hidden

#19 Mar 22, 2011
Casey wrote:
Hannah will be a good mom, but she will have to grow up and realize the challenge of being a mother. I heard Hodges was working two jobs now at Dominos pizza and is working at sonic on the weekends. Hannah isnt as pretty as she use to be with all those goth tshirts and black lipstick she wears now. Are they going to buy a trailer or rent one?
S ISN'T PREGNANT!!!!?

Location hidden

#20 Mar 22, 2011
Hannah is not pregnant!!
Jason

Clifty, KY

#21 Apr 8, 2011
Where is Hannah working now? Is she still as furry down there?
cummins

United States

#22 Jul 11, 2013
....meth.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april 20 min Wow 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min P-rez 142,483
Brandon Lee Shooting 5 hr Minor 57
Glasgow daily times vs Chris Stewart 7 hr whhut?? 2
rick fields 8 hr sharon 6
People waving the confederate flag near cave city 8 hr Person 43
Would love to stomp Josh Davis 9 hr Brad 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages