|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Go Ms Bell wrote:
<quoted text>The parents complained to the site base council that there kids had went to school 12 years and worked hard to graduate and walk down the isle........Ms Belss said your right they did.....and it took them 12 minutes to screw it up!!........lmao!!!!
They were forwarned about the consequences so no crying please!
Oil on the stairs, can you say PARAPLEGIC? Would you like someone to have to feed you pureed food or hook you up to a feeding tube? Do you want a colostomy or want someone to change your adult diaper?
Don't the tax payers partially fund the school system which pays for all the things they vandalized?

Since: May 08

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Go Ms Bell wrote:
<quoted text>The parents complained to the site base council that there kids had went to school 12 years and worked hard to graduate and walk down the isle........Ms Belss said your right they did.....and it took them 12 minutes to screw it up!!........lmao!!!!
They were forwarned about the consequences so no crying please!
kelly bell hasnt done anything for the glasgow school system besides have an affair with randy wilkinson. Tommy Elliot makes her look like a student. Take it from someone whose had both of them as their principal.
Rolling Stone

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

These same kids had been doing stupid things all year long. It wasn't the first time they had been in the office. They thought that it was the end of the year, they had their credits and nothing could be done to them. An old fashioned ass busting would be in order had any of them been my kid. Should have been done earlier in these kids lives and maybe this wouldn't have even happened.

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Rolling Stone wrote:
These same kids had been doing stupid things all year long. It wasn't the first time they had been in the office. They thought that it was the end of the year, they had their credits and nothing could be done to them. An old fashioned ass busting would be in order had any of them been my kid. Should have been done earlier in these kids lives and maybe this wouldn't have even happened.
im sure they knew there was consequences, they have not been in trouble all year...do you know anything? i went to school with them myself..get the facts right brother, especially since youre not even in glasgow
ghs senior 07

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Kelly Bell has got another thing coming for her if she expects any less next year as far as a senior prank goes. I know about every prank pulled on GHS the past 3 or 4 years and who has done each one of them and there are much more terrible things that have happened there than what most people know. Everyone totally over-reacted to this whole situation and it sickens me to see Kelly Bell (of all people) trying to set an example for others. Instead of paying some rat $500 to tell on someone they should give the $500 to Clifton the janitor that has to clean all the shit up.

Its ridiculous that they didnt let all these guys graduate over such a small prank. 13 years of the glasgow school system only to be rewarded with this? Some of you may say "Well look what they did!", and yes they may have let the school system down in their final days, but think of how many times the school system itself has let them down! The Glasgow school system has been riddled with affairs, drama, and just all around shit for as long as I can remember- so when you think about this whole thing on the grand scale, keep in mind what the school system has actually done for them.

"F-U" on the walls? big deal. There are plenty of classrooms that you can go into and find much more vulgar and obscene things.

Baby oil on the ground? You have to be a dumbass to step in it and slip anyways, and if no one has found it by the time school has started and notified the janitors of it anyways then GHS should be renamed to GHS school for the blind.
just curious

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Interesting wrote:
Maybe it was just the way they were dressed for the prom on the Dumb and Dumber thing. Ck out the link. Maybe it rubbed off.
To clarify...Mr. Padgett was not involved...not included...not suspended....Need to get the right kids and not implicate others.
Worried for the future

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

ghs senior 07 wrote:
Kelly Bell has got another thing coming for her if she expects any less next year as far as a senior prank goes. I know about every prank pulled on GHS the past 3 or 4 years and who has done each one of them and there are much more terrible things that have happened there than what most people know. Everyone totally over-reacted to this whole situation and it sickens me to see Kelly Bell (of all people) trying to set an example for others. Instead of paying some rat $500 to tell on someone they should give the $500 to Clifton the janitor that has to clean all the shit up.
Its ridiculous that they didnt let all these guys graduate over such a small prank. 13 years of the glasgow school system only to be rewarded with this? Some of you may say "Well look what they did!", and yes they may have let the school system down in their final days, but think of how many times the school system itself has let them down! The Glasgow school system has been riddled with affairs, drama, and just all around shit for as long as I can remember- so when you think about this whole thing on the grand scale, keep in mind what the school system has actually done for them.
"F-U" on the walls? big deal. There are plenty of classrooms that you can go into and find much more vulgar and obscene things.
Baby oil on the ground? You have to be a dumbass to step in it and slip anyways, and if no one has found it by the time school has started and notified the janitors of it anyways then GHS should be renamed to GHS school for the blind.
When did breaking and entering become "just a small prank?"

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Worried for the future wrote:
<quoted text>
you consider yanking semi hard on the side doors breaking and entering? it doesnt take charles manson to get into that school without damaging anything
ghs senior 07

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Worried for the future wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont even bother putting in your 2 cents because you obviously know nothing of recent GHS school pranks.

I guess if i littered in the parking lot it would be considered a prank to you because anything inside the school is "breaking and enetering".
Memory Lane

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

This reminds me of a prank pulled by one of Glasgow's M.D.'s, Gilman Peterson, when he was a high schooler. He urinated into a tuba in the high school music room. You can imagine the pure disgust when the band practice began. Spraying of urine all over others in the band. Cannot remember what his punishment was now. It has been way too long ago for me to now remember that part.
BC parent

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

I don't know which is worse - the juvenile deliquents or the people making light of what they did. This is yet another confirmation that I made a good choice by sending my children to the Barren County School system.
vicki

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

What if wrote:
"What if" = this DID happen at one school
Date: January 27th, 2005 5:07 PM
Author: fruitypunch
"Put baby oil and/or lubricant on the floor of the senior hallway. We did this in high school, and it was very successful."
( http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php... )
----------
Date: January 27th, 2005 5:29 PM
Author: EpsiHpsi
happened here too, then two people fell. A broken collarbone and a broken arm later, probably not a great idea."
Well we could sit here all day and do the "what if" thing about other schools and other towns and other people that have had some kind of contact with baby oil at one time or another in their lives.
The point being that the prank wasn't HORRIFIC enough for you. It wasn't gossip worthy the way it was. People had to add to it and throw all the "what if's" in there to make it interesting enough to talk down about the rich kids.
Thank God and your lucky stars that the kids in Glasgow, rich and poor, aren't making the national headlines like some of the other schools you want to compare them with !
It was a prank. It wasn't even a good prank but still just a prank by some seniors. Nothing more, nothing less.

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

BC parent wrote:
I don't know which is worse - the juvenile deliquents or the people making light of what they did. This is yet another confirmation that I made a good choice by sending my children to the Barren County School system.
insert sarcasm*- Yes, Barren County schools are very scholarly!
Gman

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Theres too many dumbasses on here that evidently hasn't read the post nor what happen at the school.
Try reading the story and who was actually involved.

Ms Bell done the right thing,What she does in her private time or anyother time with a adult is no ones business but thiers.Sounds like someones jealous they aren't getting a piece of the pie!

and anyone that don't think the stuff the boys did could have killed or hurt someone is too damn stupid and don't use common sense!
Sounds like a bunch from section 8 housing.
ghs senior 07

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Gman wrote:
Theres too many dumbasses on here that evidently hasn't read the post nor what happen at the school.
Ms Bell done the right thing,What she does in her private time or anyother time with a adult is no ones business but thiers.Sounds like someones jealous they aren't getting a piece of the pie!
and anyone that don't think the stuff the boys did could have killed or hurt someone is too damn stupid and don't use common sense!
Explain to me how you are the one who "dont use common sense" when you say that what they did to the school could have killed someone? If I spill a drink in McDonald's are you going to have me tried for attempted murder? You are a perfect example of someone who jumps to conclusions and anticipates the worst in every situation you catch wind of. Seriously, your the one sounding like a dumbass. Think before you speak and you will be honored with much more credibility, I promise!!!

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Gman wrote:
it's her business until she blames it on students causing them to go through turmoil during their final days of high school
GHS Student

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

I am currently a GHS student and will be next year. I know all 8 of these guys (j. padgett was NOT one) and they have been causing problems at school for the 2 years I've been there. The day after the vandalism occured, I arrived at school for the early class to find all of my teachers distressed. Nobody knew what was going on until one of my teachers told us (while crying) that some hooligans had broken into the school and vandalised the basement and top floor. Mind you, all of my classes except one are on those floors and we were reviewing for semester tests. My teacher was very concerned about all of us not being able to review. Ms. Bell is the best thing that happened to GHS and if she ever left I would have a hard time not leaving myself. These 8 guys goofed off all the time and I am definitley not sad that they won't be back next year. I know that they were forewarned not to do a senior prank because I remember talking about it days before it the incident occured. They KNEW what would happen if they did it but, knowing them, I am sure that they thought they could weasel out of it somehow. That bugs me alot. When I went to the basement for the first time after the vandalism I was greeted my a giant penis drawn on the wall and continued to see more "tasteful art" throughout the day. The parents of these guys were seen at the schools numerous times with teary eyes and sorrowful looks. Like that was going to get their kids out of it or something. They deserved what they got. And if any of you say any differently, you're wrong. Ms. Bell gave them the alternative to a felony on their record: not walking the line. They should be THANKING her.
just curious

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

I am currently a GHS student and will be next year. I know all 8 of these guys (j. padgett was NOT one) and they have been causing problems at school for the 2 years I've been there. The day after the vandalism occured, I arrived at school for the early class to find all of my teachers distressed. Nobody knew what was going on until one of my teachers told us (while crying) that some hooligans had broken into the school and vandalised the basement and top floor. Mind you, all of my classes except one are on those floors and we were reviewing for semester tests. My teacher was very concerned about all of us not being able to review. Ms. Bell is the best thing that happened to GHS and if she ever left I would have a hard time not leaving myself. These 8 guys goofed off all the time and I am definitley not sad that they won't be back next year. I know that they were forewarned not to do a senior prank because I remember talking about it days before it the incident occured. They KNEW what would happen if they did it but, knowing them, I am sure that they thought they could weasel out of it somehow. That bugs me alot. When I went to the basement for the first time after the vandalism I was greeted my a giant penis drawn on the wall and continued to see more "tasteful art" throughout the day. The parents of these guys were seen at the schools numerous times with teary eyes and sorrowful looks. Like that was going to get their kids out of it or something. They deserved what they got. And if any of you say any differently, you're wrong. Ms. Bell gave them the alternative to a felony on their record: not walking the line. They should be THANKING her.

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

just curious wrote:
you could definately use some of the balls drawn on the walls cause you have none. in no way would that be a felony, get over it. it happens every year i know all of those guys too. tommy elliot was a good principal and if you are stil in high school then you wouldnt know. when he was there they placed a huge pool blocking the top floor which "couldve flooded and caused ppl to slip and break their necks and dieeee" but they still walked the line. kelly bell's version of fun is takin students on a field trip to see a PG movie and buy them happy meals. she would be a hell of principal at highland or back at metcalfe where she belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Full Devil Jacket 150,310
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Voter14 130,319
Info on a place in Glasgow 44 min Glasgow resident 15
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr hahahaha 16,128
josh @ pjs 2 hr ewe 14
Debate: Ferguson - Glasgow, KY 3 hr Bsbssm 41
Ashley Bull Young 3 hr Club Member 1
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 23 hr my vote 25
Wreck Thu Amber 3
incest (Aug '13) Thu lmao who yall pis... 70

Search the Glasgow Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••