Honey Honey Hon
Johnny

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
What does it mean when a man calls a coworker or another man Hon or Honey,I want to look over it but it makes me uncomfrotable.
Leslie

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Could he just have a habit.
Babe

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Dont sweat it,babe.
Uncle Ream Us

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Depends on the person saying it. I know someone who calls his sons and his friends honey. If I called another man honey, it would mean I think they are queer.
Leslie

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Ream Us wrote:
Depends on the person saying it. I know someone who calls his sons and his friends honey. If I called another man honey, it would mean I think they are queer.
Well they say it takes one to know one.
justme

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2013
As a guy in my 20s I've had older women call me "hon", and it doesn't offend me in the least, because I know they mean it innocently as a general pronoun.
Same

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
What does it mean when a man calls a coworker or another man Hon or Honey,I want to look over it but it makes me uncomfrotable.
Same if a female says hon, honey, babe whatever to another female. Why double standards?
koth

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Guess none of you watch King of the Hill. One of the characters on there calls all the guys honey. It's an expression used more in the Cajun south than this area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Head In Glasgow 2 hr Elmer 1
Local Shooting 3 hr Curious 6
Rainbow 3 hr wow 19
barren county health care 4 hr 4sho 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mickey402 148,905
Word Association (Jun '08) 5 hr Forrest 5,288
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 5 hr Forrest 489
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages