unsolved murders in glasgow
BAM

Glasgow, KY

#249 Aug 10, 2011
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about J.P. Ballard. He was there too and he told me what really happened. Or he told me his side of the story anyway. I don't know if it's true or not because I wasn't there. But they should sure look at Fields,Ballard,Brian Martin,Jeff Haynes and George Rogue.
Aren't all of them except Martin locked up in prison for making meth now??
lol

Glasgow, KY

#250 Aug 10, 2011
ISN'T THAT STRANGE THAT ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE WERE OR STILL ARE, BIG METH HEADS AND THAT TIMMY'S MURDER INVOLVED METH MONEY??

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#251 Sep 13, 2011
glasgow4ya wrote:
Their system is backwards you kill someone you get 5 years or u can get out on a bond but if its meth your locked up for 20 years no bond glasgow needs some major help. The police are [email protected] up here they are pot smoking pigs pill poppin animals. And they [email protected] while on duty. This city is just [email protected] up. The social workers we have r crooked. They don't have good motives at all. Glasgow is a town walking on egg shells!!! Lol!!!
Sadly, this is the way it is ALL OVER this country. The feds are controlling everything through funding...using our money to hire the worst rabble to rule over us as cops and judges...just like Hitler did.

Punish people for things which should not even be "crimes", and don't punish real criminals, and you make everyone into a criminal, and can thus control them. They keep saying the jails are full, and there's no room for murderers, rapists and robbers...but there's always room for non-violent drug offenders and people who don't pay every dime of tax to Ceasar.
SAD

Munfordville, KY

#252 Sep 27, 2011
Ask the GREAT folks who run this town?
Rachel Burton King

Corydon, IN

#253 Sep 29, 2012
I am looking for help on a old unsolved murder in Barren County that happened in 1936. My grandmother left her home in Aug. and the remains were found in Nov of that year. There were some rumors about my grandfather but nothing I have been able to read or hear about. I wonder if anyone would know someone that remembers anything about that time. I found the old newspaper clips about this but I would love to know what the police thought and no one seems to have records from that time. Maybe someone know where the old police records were sent to. I know I won't ever know for sure what happend but any help would be great. Her name was Lera Cross Burton. Thank you.
What about

Magnolia, KY

#254 Sep 29, 2012
Paul Morgan ?
marrel trotter

United States

#255 Sep 30, 2012
Original T Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, this is the way it is ALL OVER this country. The feds are controlling everything through funding...using our money to hire the worst rabble to rule over us as cops and judges...just like Hitler did.
Punish people for things which should not even be "crimes", and don't punish real criminals, and you make everyone into a criminal, and can thus control them. They keep saying the jails are full, and there's no room for murderers, rapists and robbers...but there's always room for non-violent drug offenders and people who don't pay every dime of tax to Ceasar.
So True
jack mckecchnie

Glasgow, UK

#256 Oct 20, 2012
curious wrote:
Any one know anything about the murder of Henry McKechnie , shot in Cadder by cowards.
he was my uncle
jack mckecchnie

Glasgow, UK

#257 Oct 20, 2012
Does anyone know about henry mckechnies death in cadder !!!! Please help me he was my uncle !! I'm on 12 please!!!!!!
TMI

Glasgow, KY

#258 Oct 21, 2012
TOO ALL ON TOPIX you might wanna keep your mouths shut about murders and affairs and whatever trash you can think of.I'm serious you will bite off more than you can chew.We all know alot of criminals but there is a organized crime here.in other words you can get it just like others if you run your mouth..please be very carefull
Donna

Barrow, UK

#260 Jul 16, 2013
jack mckecchnie wrote:
Does anyone know about henry mckechnies death in cadder !!!! Please help me he was my uncle !! I'm on 12 please!!!!!!
Jack I know nothing of your uncles death but was trying to track down a Joseph McDonald , I think one of his sisters was married to one of the brothers thanks
Donna

Barrow, UK

#261 Jul 16, 2013
Hi jack sorry I know nothing o your uncles murder but wondered if you know Joseph McDonald who i would like to track down, I believe he was married to one of the brothers thanks Donna
cavewoman

Cave City, KY

#262 Jul 17, 2013
[ QUOTE who="Listen_up"]What about Joe Nunn and his family?. I will be so glad when that one is sloved, I think everyone knows who plated a huge part in that.
Knowledge

Morgantown, KY

#263 Oct 19, 2013
WONDERING wrote:
Dont want to say any names,really dont have to cause if ur from glasgow than u would know what im talking about.......Ill just say one of the victims name was Timmy Payne and theres plenty more...
That case is unsolved because of Karen Davis. She keep little rupe out of jail.
Knowledge

Morgantown, KY

#264 Oct 19, 2013
Sally Ann wrote:
<quoted text>He's right. Scrappy is correct.Now Timmy's Mama has went to live with Jesus.She never got to see justice for her beloved son.I;m so sorry Payne family. My whole heart is with you now and always.
His mother missed him deeply.
jailbird

Glasgow, UK

#265 Nov 18, 2013
curious wrote:
Any one know anything about the murder of Henry McKechnie , shot in Cadder by cowards.

thought it was common knowledge . he was well set up. by those close to him
jailbird

Glasgow, UK

#266 Nov 18, 2013
one day these cowards, who really feared him will crumble and feel the full might of the law. its only a matter of time. the net is closing.
so be warned. i gurantee you thatsomeoneWILL spend 20 xmas's in shotts prison.
odd

Glasgow, KY

#267 Nov 18, 2013
Glasgow UK last 2 comments.
jailbird

Glasgow, UK

#268 Nov 18, 2013
sqeaky bumtime for some.
if only you knew some people cant stop tallimg once they start.
nobody wants to do a weekender rattlin.....
watch this space.
jailbird

Glasgow, UK

#269 Nov 18, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack I know nothing of your uncles death but was trying to track down a Joseph McDonald , I think one of his sisters was married to one of the brothers thanks
cant believe you dont know henry if you know joe mcdonald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Riley 27 min ReadyForThis 30
Are you following the District Judge race, or i... 28 min JustBob 4
Cody Scott needs to go back to Tn. 57 min Doin Time 1
drama queen 1 hr WOULDNTWANTTOBEHER 8
Drama Queens 1 hr Kim 3
Akebono 2 hr not happy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Anon 148,122
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages