unsolved murders in glasgow

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
WONDERING

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 13, 2007
Why do murders in barren county seem to go forgotten? The whole town knows of a person that has killed over and over and for some odd reason the people in barren county court house will not even mess with this guy. They must be cowards too.....I JUST THINK ITS BULL*&^*....
Court Court

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2007
hey wondering who are you talking about?
tulip grower

Cave City, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2007
What?Unsolved crimes in Glasgow?You must be kidding?I thought Glasgow was supposed to be the perfect little town to live in?Well,share with the rest of us.Who,What,When and Where?I quess the familys and friends of the persons murdered havent forgotten.Why wont they <mess with this guy>?The court house is a big place.Who are the cowards?Share your story.
WONDERING

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2007
Dont want to say any names,really dont have to cause if ur from glasgow than u would know what im talking about.......Ill just say one of the victims name was Timmy Payne and theres plenty more...
FAMILY

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2007
I think I know who you are talking about, he was found not quilty of that crime, I don't know if he did it or not. But I do know that there are 2 men that will be on trial again for the murders of the 2 men that was found in a pickup truck shot and burnt, the trial starts next year and thank goodness it is going to be in Bowling Green, and I hope that EVERYONE that was involved with those murders spend the rest of their sorry lives in prison and when they die I hope they burn in hell. This is my opinion only
WONDERING

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2007
FAMILY wrote:
I think I know who you are talking about, he was found not quilty of that crime, I don't know if he did it or not. But I do know that there are 2 men that will be on trial again for the murders of the 2 men that was found in a pickup truck shot and burnt, the trial starts next year and thank goodness it is going to be in Bowling Green, and I hope that EVERYONE that was involved with those murders spend the rest of their sorry lives in prison and when they die I hope they burn in hell. This is my opinion only
Yes he was found not guilty,but he later admitted to it and that is in a written report done by a detective......Also he was willing to take a plea bargin on the murders of the other two that ur talking about,but yet the justice system wont touch him....Your right everyone involved in that stuff should pay,but I know one that wont not by the justice system anyways..........
FAMILY

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2007
I firmly believe that no one could have done those murders by themself, so who all was involved, In my opinion they have the two that done it in jail until the trial and hopefully after the trial they will be in prison for the rest of their lives, and IF ANYONE ELSE WAS INVOLVED THEN THEY TO SHOULD HAVE TO DO THE SAME
Patience

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2007
The police know everyone involved, it's just a matter of time.
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2007
Well it has been over 2 years going on 3 and the families need some closure.
happy happy

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2007
well if they had the right one, there would have been closure a long time ago....
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2007
I feel that the two that are in jail were there and had a hand in the murderers of those two men and I also believe that there was at least one more involved, I hope they all spent the rest of their lives in prision. IMO
Looking for justice

Jasper, IN

#13 Nov 11, 2007
Scotty Martin was my best friend... He was the victim of a hate crime during his reunion. Everyone knows who did it... why haven't they been arrested?
ThingsIveHeard

Glasgow, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2007
Money.
GLASGOWECHICK

Glasgow, KY

#15 Nov 12, 2007
So true
ThingsIveHeard wrote:
Money.
Looking for justice

Jasper, IN

#16 Nov 12, 2007
There are too many wonderful people who are too fed up for some punks to get away with murder... Scotty Martin who was the most loving gentle soul whom I have ever had the opportunity to have in my life. Why aren't people who saw something... shouting it from the roof tops?(which is exactly what I'm planning to do) Like I see so many of you do on these blogs. I'm impressed EVERYTIME I see a Glasgow blog. What exactly needs to happen in Glasgow to correct this issue?
Looking for justice

Jasper, IN

#17 Nov 12, 2007
One of my favorite quotes. I plan to follow it to the fullest ...l

The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.
Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
US science fiction author
ThosePeople4Just ice

Demotte, IN

#18 Nov 26, 2007
who is Blake Oliver? I hear he has been on gay.com
AreYouSerious

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2008
Looking for justice wrote:
Scotty Martin was my best friend... He was the victim of a hate crime during his reunion. Everyone knows who did it... why haven't they been arrested?
...everyone that is murdered is a victim, and obviously SOMEONE hated them.
Sally Ann

Horse Cave, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2008
The majority have them solved. Just not our Judical System.
scrappy

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 16, 2008
WONDERING wrote:
Dont want to say any names,really dont have to cause if ur from glasgow than u would know what im talking about.......Ill just say one of the victims name was Timmy Payne and theres plenty more...
We all know who Timmy's killer is, It was a failure on the justice system's part.There were 5 other people there when it took place.One told us what happened and said there willnever be anything done because of the connections to local politicians, lawyers and more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krista Morris 4 min right 3
Anyone know Bart Simpson 6 min no 99
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Wisdom of God 170,509
needle exchange 1 hr trash 1
Adult Bullies 1 hr Real truth 11
The Pervert Donald Trump (Oct '16) 3 hr Grrrrrrrrrrr 66
Akebono going to HELL... 4 hr Rashid 5

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages