Should SCRTC be forced to release Tru...

Should SCRTC be forced to release Trustee Compensation?

Created by Bobby on Aug 19, 2011

210 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

NOT SURE

interested

Glasgow, KY

#28 Sep 9, 2011
What a shame - taking advantage of members!
picadilly jim

Glasgow, KY

#29 Sep 17, 2011
Sounds like SCRTC picks the candidates that they want elected for Trustees.

Anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

Why have an election if the outcome is predetermined?

Do you get the idea that the SCRTC Trustees think that their patrons are stupid?

We need to help Mr. Jobe with his investigation and send these culprits a packin.
Idiot Newspaper

Glasgow, KY

#30 Sep 18, 2011
I personally don't care either way about this what so ever. If you want my opinion, Jobe's paper sucks and he's looking for anything that he can put in there to make it dramatic.
Works for me

Glasgow, KY

#31 Sep 19, 2011
Idiot Newspaper wrote:
I personally don't care either way about this what so ever. If you want my opinion, Jobe's paper sucks and he's looking for anything that he can put in there to make it dramatic.
I sat this morning and joined 5 other guys in our community and we discussed few things but this crap.

I care about such things. Hope the Progress has more this week because I am proud of this kind of stuff.

The connected here have always gotten it how they want. Progress appears to be a bit different. Time will tell.
Idiot Newspaper

Glasgow, KY

#32 Sep 19, 2011
Works for me wrote:
<quoted text>
I sat this morning and joined 5 other guys in our community and we discussed few things but this crap.
I care about such things. Hope the Progress has more this week because I am proud of this kind of stuff.
The connected here have always gotten it how they want. Progress appears to be a bit different. Time will tell.
I'm sure you do care. However, I don't. I don't buy the "regress". lol. I'm not sure how the name of the paper came about but it's definitely not progressive.

If I wanted to read the progress, I'd just pick up a bible because a large majority is bible verses and preaching. LOL.
disconnected

Glasgow, KY

#33 Sep 21, 2011
Members need to bring this up at the SCRT Annual Meeting next month. The voice of the members should out weigh the Board elected to serve their best interests. If this abuse of corporate waste for Trustees isn't halted, especially when some members have trouble just paying their monthly phone bill, then we all deserve what they are feeding us. They also need to be looking for legal counsel with better legal advice.
OMG Some brains

Glasgow, KY

#34 Sep 23, 2011
disconnected wrote:
Members need to bring this up at the SCRT Annual Meeting next month. The voice of the members should out weigh the Board elected to serve their best interests. If this abuse of corporate waste for Trustees isn't halted, especially when some members have trouble just paying their monthly phone bill, then we all deserve what they are feeding us. They also need to be looking for legal counsel with better legal advice.
I hate this site. But now find a comment that makes absolute sense. Without a doubt we should speak out at annual meeting. Protest and be heard. AND YES, LEGAL ADVICE from RICHARDSON IS FOR HIS OWN POCKET.
He will lead these idiots to the slaughter.
Vote against them people.
Speak out.

Glasgow, KY

#35 Sep 24, 2011
Im voting against Charles Knight. I work in Glasgow but live in Metcalfe. He is gone. The arrogant ass.

Never done a hard days work in his life.
Before elections

Glasgow, KY

#36 Sep 25, 2011
He brags to relatives about his last big vacation with the cooperative and will pay whatever he has to - to stay on the board.
Candy man

Glasgow, KY

#37 Sep 26, 2011
There is no difference in Charles Knight and any of the others including Bobby Richardson. They are all in it for nothing but the money. The reason they dont want anyone to know about it is the money is sooo good others may want to run against them.

They are all old and have no ideas of what it takes to run a business including Richardson. They could save massive if they dumped Bobby Richardson.
knows

Russellville, KY

#38 Sep 28, 2011
you people dont know what the hell your talking jobe is a dumb ass and probly started this and is doing all the post grow up and shut the hell up
Good Lord you idiots

Glasgow, KY

#40 Sep 29, 2011
OMG Some brains wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate this site. But now find a comment that makes absolute sense. Without a doubt we should speak out at annual meeting. Protest and be heard. AND YES, LEGAL ADVICE from RICHARDSON IS FOR HIS OWN POCKET.
He will lead these idiots to the slaughter.
Vote against them people.
Speak out.
Will you be running for a position? You are aware that if you hate the services or the board members of this company you have every right to return your little customer profit sharing check and just stop doing business with them altogether, right? Just wanted to point out some logical options for you. Griping on a computer and pretending to be some warrior who solicits backup on an internet website is exactly what SCRTC needs...according to you?

Does your head hurt after such an enormous brain fart?
OMG some brains here

Glasgow, KY

#41 Sep 29, 2011
Good Lord you idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be running for a position? You are aware that if you hate the services or the board members of this company you have every right to return your little customer profit sharing check and just stop doing business with them altogether, right? Just wanted to point out some logical options for you. Griping on a computer and pretending to be some warrior who solicits backup on an internet website is exactly what SCRTC needs...according to you?
Does your head hurt after such an enormous brain fart?
I dont hate the service. I like it. But if it costs me 135 a month and I find that the people I elect are running it into the ground then I am upset. Alos, it is a cooperative, not supposed to be making large profits. If doing so well, then lower our rates. Make it attractive to live in our community.

FU to the person obviously with ties to the big money guys. You are alone idiot. I hear all the time how we appreciate someone with the cohonas to write about this crap.

WHO ELSE WILL?
mr b

Glasgow, KY

#42 Sep 29, 2011
well its almost here the big shendig at the convention center get their early because all the people who want something for nothing will be there . the gang is giong to throw you a few crumbs so you will be happy for another year. the trustees know this that is why they throw u a few crumbs in oct and nov while the good ole boys fatten their pockets with trips ,enormous compensations,and health insurance for themselves and their familys,sorry to say i wont be there i dont want them to think that i am a dumbass and i approve of what they do . o by the way did you see their pictures in the paper they all look like crooks to me.
r u perfect

Glasgow, KY

#44 Sep 29, 2011
mr b wrote:
well its almost here the big shendig at the convention center get their early because all the people who want something for nothing will be there . the gang is giong to throw you a few crumbs so you will be happy for another year. the trustees know this that is why they throw u a few crumbs in oct and nov while the good ole boys fatten their pockets with trips ,enormous compensations,and health insurance for themselves and their familys,sorry to say i wont be there i dont want them to think that i am a dumbass and i approve of what they do . o by the way did you see their pictures in the paper they all look like crooks to me.
Whoa...for a minute there I thought you were talking about the democrat crooks in Washington! Same difference, huh? lol
We deserve it

Glasgow, KY

#45 Oct 10, 2011
They are enjoying $70,000 a year in perks and we sit back and let it happen.
Charles b knight

Des Moines, IA

#46 Sep 10, 2012
I feel that it is knownody's business what the cooperative board is paid. As long as members are not having rates go up lots. Only a $1 a bill this time. And some get a check back it is ok.
I am pleased to know they make $80,000 annually and also give Attorney Richardson benefits like they have.
Employees don't deserve as much as the attorney and board members.
Right?
If you agree vote for Charles knight and Joel Dixon. If you dont, just sign your name on the scrts ballot and vote against them.
The cooperative is here for members and employees not pompous old men.
Knight falls on the SCRTC

Glasgow, KY

#47 Oct 3, 2012
I am so proud to have voted in this election. I work in Glasgow and stopped in one day to ask to speak with manager or customer service manager to ask what the trustee makes and they said they did not know that I would have to ask them. I got Charles Knights phone number because I live in Metcalfe County.

He said I was reading and believing to much in the newspaper. That all I have to do to find out what he made was look at the bylaws and they are in the phone book.

Oh my gosh. I got a phone book and it is so very vague and not at all by any means disclosure.

So I voted against him and Ronnie Tucker won. Wonder why the paper isn't writing about that?

Ronnie is a good man and told me he would do what is right. I am proud to know a Metcalfe County Boy is the first to help the members regain control of our cooperative.

Maybe the others will see what is coming if they dont disclose to members what they are paying themselves.
woohoo

Glasgow, KY

#48 Oct 5, 2012
Charles Knight got beat bad. I bet they tell us what they make now.

Glasgow, KY

#49 Oct 5, 2012
woohoo wrote:
Charles Knight got beat bad. I bet they tell us what they make now.
If you were at the meeting, then you know what trustees make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 151,887
Dr. Chris Steward Going to Prison 3 hr Lmao 1
Shelby gulley 4 hr shelby mf gulley 23
Carhartt glasgow new plant manager (Dec '09) 5 hr Phantom pooper 38
Wreck Friday night in frontof coltons 6 hr Wow 4
Larry and Pat Bragg billy randall stinnett ste... (May '13) 9 hr Wow 4
Roger Lawson 10 hr Fan 5

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance