Should SCRTC be forced to release Tru...

Should SCRTC be forced to release Trustee Compensation?

Created by Bobby on Aug 19, 2011

210 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

NOT SURE

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#2 Aug 20, 2011
Good point! Really makes ya wonder what must go on in Frankfort and DC, where there is big money and real power involved, when ya know this stuff goes on even in the smallest town.....

No wonder this country is circling the drain.
George

Earlington, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2011
Who is running against Jerry Polson? Is anybody else up for relection?
not right

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2011
The SCRTC Annual Meeting is coming up soon, maybe some members can publically voice their concerns.

Maybe those patronage checks would be higher if there was more Trustee accountability.
santa

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2011
if you thank scrtc is corrupt, check out farmers recc. try to get on that board and see how far you get. they dont have elections. once you get appointed you are there for life. big salary, benefits and lots of perks. more that most people around here even earn at good jobs. wonder why no one has ever checked on these people. when you get those high electric bills and these people are taking trips, etc. wonder who is paying for all these vacations the board and some select few employees take all the time
seven dwarfs

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2011
Grumpy - what their management is

Sneezy - trying to pull a fast one on members
when they blink

Dopey - how they are acting about releasing their
compensation

Bashful - they don't want this information to get
out - it could be embarrassing

Sleepy - what the members are if they don't demand
answers

Doc - the delay will give them time to doctor the
compensation plan before they release it

Happy - is what the trustees are as long as this
information does not go public
Realist

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2011
Maybe we should all change our telephone carrier. I am new to town. Who else offers home phone service here?
Realist

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2011
bump.

still interested in knowing if there are other phone plans I can get in Glasgow.
interesting

Edmonton, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2011
Realist wrote:
bump.
still interested in knowing if there are other phone plans I can get in Glasgow.
To answer your question. If you live in the city limits you have your choice of SCRTC, EPB, and Windstream. However, if you live in the county then your choices are limited to SCRTC in all areas of the county and EPB only in areas closest to the city limits.
Realist

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2011
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question. If you live in the city limits you have your choice of SCRTC, EPB, and Windstream. However, if you live in the county then your choices are limited to SCRTC in all areas of the county and EPB only in areas closest to the city limits.
thank you for your reply. i will check it out.
operator

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 28, 2011
who cares as long as we get our patronage check
Reality

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 28, 2011
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the epb site, they do not have phone service. Windstream is higher, at least for what I have, so guess stuck with scrtc.
off the hook

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2011
I hope Jobe keeps pursuing the issue until the board gives in.
Criminal minds

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 31, 2011
off the hook wrote:
I hope Jobe keeps pursuing the issue until the board gives in.
I am so proud of Jobe for being bold enough to do this. I can not imagine him having the ag go along with him but the attention is getting people talking. We can beat the kiss ass Jerry Polson this time and next time take on another.

Jerry Polson has made a life of taking handouts for him and his family. What a dirty man to take unworked for funds knowing how good our country and our tax dollars have helped him and those close to him.

Never had a bad thing to say about him until now. just wrong to take and take and take and take and take.

Cave City people need to vote against Polson. Send a message that all will go if they do not clean it up.

These old numnuts are allowing richardson to make them look stupid because he wants to hide the fact he is getting the same or more.

Go Jobe. You expose it, us citizens will fix it.
hood winked

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 4, 2011
sounds like Jobe is finally going to get some answers
no way

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 5, 2011
I wouldn't vote for any of the incumbent candidates if they are trying to keep their compensation a secret.
Vote them out

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 5, 2011
hood winked wrote:
sounds like Jobe is finally going to get some answers
Only one coming up is the guy in Cave City. I can not vote there but I would encourage them to vote against Jerry Polson. Send a message that he is the first of them all. Look out Richardson your seat in Cave City is limited like your hold is now in Glasgow.

Can not believe SCRTC Trustees are this dirty. LIFE BENEFITS for them and the attorney Bobby Richardson.
just wondering

Horse Cave, KY

#23 Sep 5, 2011
Isn't it a shame that the Board Chairman, Charles Knight, was fired from the COOP!!!! He is in charge of a COOP that he was fired from. What is wrong with this world? Also Forrest Wilson came back after retiring to help manage the company for several thousand dollars a month. Needless to say they say the COOP is going under.
babs

Glasgow, KY

#24 Sep 6, 2011
need more transparency!!!!!!!!!!
Charles

Glasgow, KY

#25 Sep 6, 2011
babs wrote:
need more transparency!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!
Sorry babs, you ain't gonna get it from that group
WOW

Glasgow, KY

#27 Sep 6, 2011
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry babs, you ain't gonna get it from that group
You won't if you accept it. Guess our founding fathers should have said. "Boy, you aint gonna get it from that group." lol

STOP accepting this crap. Let us all stop taling about who is sleeping with who and do something of value.

Fix these guys from raping the company dry.

It is NOT right they are paying themselves life benefits for serving a couple terms meeting only 1 time a month.
crooks.

Vote down Jerry Polson, then lets vote down others then Richardson will see it coming and keep his old crooked butt home.

their time has come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me 24 min Citizen 106
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Church State 163,753
Bartender at Coltons 6 hr Transplant 6
Bean Poles 6 hr Caty 5
My wife was double teamed before we met (Jan '13) 11 hr Jibber jabber 46
Beth Sowers 17 hr IvedickedBethtodeath 4
billie jo 17 hr karma 5

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages