HCG diet

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
anyone on it?
Personally

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I have done the HCG diet.

The ONLY reason it MAY work , is due to the fact that you have to follow a strict diet consistent of ONLY 500 calories a day.

Anyone who consumes only 500 calories a day will lose weight. The HCG is a gimmick to get hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Don't fall for it. Unless of course you have money to burn.
HEALTHY

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
HCG diet wrote:
anyone on it?
It is very unhealthy for you!! I tried it before i came in contact with another line of awesome products that make you healthier!!! I love them so much I am now a distributor too!!
Lala

Cave City, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
HEALTHY wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very unhealthy for you!! I tried it before i came in contact with another line of awesome products that make you healthier!!! I love them so much I am now a distributor too!!
And what do you sell? I have been wondering about the HCG diet as well, but changed my mind after reading reviews online.
I recently had a baby and I am dying to get the extra weight off!
Mack

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Just about any diet will work for a limited time.

Trick is: You need a diet and exercise plan that you can follow as a way of life...all the time, otherwise the weight that you lost will just come right back.

Burn more calories than you take in. Eat less. Give up sugary junk and processed chemically foods. Exercise more. That's the only way you'll lose weight and keep it off.

There's no magical formula or secret to it. You don't have to pay anyone or join anything.
HEALTHY

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Lala wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you sell? I have been wondering about the HCG diet as well, but changed my mind after reading reviews online.
I recently had a baby and I am dying to get the extra weight off!
You can msg me at [email protected] for more info :)
my thoughts

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
There are good tips on here. The 500 calories a day would not be a wise thing to do. You need to eat healthy whatever you eat.
I heard recently you will lose, if you eat less each day and move more. Sounds like a good idea to me.
Forget the word diet! Read lots, and you will find something good to add to your healthy life each article.(examples; healthy foods and exercise) Everyone can move something; even those in a wheelchair.
Begin today. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Everyone have a healthier 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr just saying 148,850
Does anybody know Charlotte Woodcock? 4 hr Dory 1
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 483
Relocating to Glasgow 5 hr reading 66
Impeach Bevin 7 hr surrounded by idiots 22
Hey 87 8 hr Noise rosie 1
RR Donnelley (Jan '15) 15 hr caught em 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages