lamb

Edmonton, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2009
i would like to talk to you. if you know so much about me the tell me about it.if you like my e-mail address i will give it to you or i will give you my phone# if you like. dont go tell stuff about me that you dont know
really

Munfordville, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2009
How far did you get in school?
lamb

Edmonton, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2009
why?
im one becky jones

Summer Shade, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2009
give me your name and email mail if its me you need to talk to, i dont know of anyone bye that name of lamb,tell me your real name....their is five becky jones
lamb

Edmonton, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2009
kim lamb if you know bobby dubree then you know me
face in da crowd

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2009
im one becky jones wrote:
give me your name and email mail if its me you need to talk to, i dont know of anyone bye that name of lamb,tell me your real name....their is five becky jones
Whoo hooo if it isn't the slumlord of glasgow herself. I just wanna know....are the cockroaches eligible for HUD Then again I think even the roaches would prefer a better place to live then the places you rent. I think you are a crook, a liar, and a thief. But that is just my opinion :)
becky jones

Summer Shade, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2009
how can i help you,now ive heard of you,didnt know your name,what do you want heres my email [email protected] going somewhere , if i dont get in touch with you tonite
lamb

Edmonton, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2009
are you the one that rents the houses
Rita

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 22, 2009
Are you the one who rents the apts over near Sam Terry?
becky

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2009
;yes i am what do u need
face in da crowd

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2009
Leave them alone Becky! They don't want to rent your trashy apartments!!! They don't have any food stamps to trade. And there are no mexicans involved for you to sleep with. Go back to your drunk husband and tell some more lies to each other so you can sleep at night after taking honest people's money for shits and giggles.
This lady is a loser! She will steal you blind and her ole man is a piece of shit! Don't rent from them unless you enjoy bugs, mexicans, filth, and deception.
Run Rita Run!!!! Or mark my words you will be sorry!

All comments included in this statement are opinions of their author. All accusations are merely rumors and may or may not be true. All parties refferred to in this post are fictitious. Any representation or resemblance of real people is purely coincidental.
becky

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2009
just a word form me i have never had sex with any spanish people and if i did it would not be any of your bussiness,so please keep your lesibian lips to and yourself or your friends,,thank you i will be in touch to collect my rent that you owe me.see ya in court! ps every word i said is true..........and the characters sre true.....have a nice day...
Bart

Greensburg, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2009
face in da crowd wrote:
<quoted text> Whoo hooo if it isn't the slumlord of glasgow herself. I just wanna know....are the cockroaches eligible for HUD Then again I think even the roaches would prefer a better place to live then the places you rent. I think you are a crook, a liar, and a thief. But that is just my opinion :)
Isnt u the one that lives behind my moms home?
Empire

Greensburg, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2009
face in da crowd wrote:
Leave them alone Becky! They don't want to rent your trashy apartments!!! They don't have any food stamps to trade. And there are no mexicans involved for you to sleep with. Go back to your drunk husband and tell some more lies to each other so you can sleep at night after taking honest people's money for shits and giggles.
This lady is a loser! She will steal you blind and her ole man is a piece of shit! Don't rent from them unless you enjoy bugs, mexicans, filth, and deception.
Run Rita Run!!!! Or mark my words you will be sorry!
All comments included in this statement are opinions of their author. All accusations are merely rumors and may or may not be true. All parties refferred to in this post are fictitious. Any representation or resemblance of real people is purely coincidental.
I think someone needs a hug???
Reliable

Greensburg, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2009
Rita wrote:
Are you the one who rents the apts over near Sam Terry?
Rita, Becky is a good person. Ignore the negativity. That comes from people that refuse to work and they don't have the balls to pick on people outside the compter. Easy to hide behind a screen uh?
face in da crowd

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2009
No I work and always have. I pay my rent and always have. I like to live clean and always have. I have never rented from the Jones but have a close friend who did. I was there when Danny showed up drunk in the middle of the night asking for rent almost a week early. And when I say middle of the night I mean 1:30 in the morning.
I have seen the way they treat their tenants and the condition of their apartments. I even helped shoot a video that was recently turned into the Health Department.
And No Becky is not a good person I have known her for years. Way before Danny was even in the picture, and she will do whatever it takes to screw anyone out of a dollar.
Believe what you want. I hope you will take my advice with a grain of salt just as a person should any advice. But at least remember these things I have told you so that when they happen to you it wont be such a shock
BARGAIN SHOPPER

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2009
ARE U SURE U AR TALKING ABOU THE RITE JONES????? BECKY SEEMS LIKEA NICE PESON TO ME. DIDNT DANNY STAIGHTEN UP????? DOES HE STILL WORK FOR THE CITY??? NONE OF US ARE Perfect
Lisa

United States

#18 Jun 2, 2012
Where is Becky now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min think 165,649
White Trash 50 min Luketheduke 16
Soap allergy 3 hr Nutty 3
Transgender float 4 hr Buba 1
UFO lands in Slaytons yard...stole their junk 4 hr Buba 8
***479 Youngs Rd , trailer , is this place haun... 4 hr CuriousGeorgeX 20
Has anyone ate at sonic in glasgow since houche... 4 hr CuriousGeorgeX 11

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages