homeboy

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Today's paper is very interesting
santa

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
homeboy wrote:
Today's paper is very interesting
looks like this will not be a cover up. it was reported to a outside agency for a full investigation. everything the sheriffs office can comment on has been laid out for the press. why does the reports on jail and matt mutter and the 911 center make a comment. it looks like some of our county officials will make people aware of problems. not all (mrs greer and gang) will continue to cover up. looks as if all our city leaders are going to cover this up just like pickett did with the police dept. praise the sheriffs dept for asking for a investigation into a matter
jill123

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
santa wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like this will not be a cover up. it was reported to a outside agency for a full investigation. everything the sheriffs office can comment on has been laid out for the press. why does the reports on jail and matt mutter and the 911 center make a comment. it looks like some of our county officials will make people aware of problems. not all (mrs greer and gang) will continue to cover up. looks as if all our city leaders are going to cover this up just like pickett did with the police dept. praise the sheriffs dept for asking for a investigation into a matter
can't you see this was staged to discredit the up coming trial, where Steve Runyon, who will be testifying against Chris Eaton. If the BCSO can discredit Runyon, this is what they are doing. Don't fall for it. This is a setup. and most law enforcement will go along with this ideal.
santa

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2013
looks like the sheriffs dept did the right thing. property was stolen from a deputys vehicle. it was being investigated and when the gpd officer bought the gun and then ran a check on it, it was stolen. when the sheriffs dept found out who he bought it from, they immediatly backed away and contacted an outside agency to take it over. i doubt the sheriffs dept. broke into the vehicle and planted the gun on person that sold it, dont look like it was staged to me. looks like the people that stole it is the ones that have staged it
What

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
santa wrote:
looks like the sheriffs dept did the right thing. property was stolen from a deputys vehicle. it was being investigated and when the gpd officer bought the gun and then ran a check on it, it was stolen. when the sheriffs dept found out who he bought it from, they immediatly backed away and contacted an outside agency to take it over. i doubt the sheriffs dept. broke into the vehicle and planted the gun on person that sold it, dont look like it was staged to me. looks like the people that stole it is the ones that have staged it
i don't c the story on line and I don't have a copy of paper. Someone please tell me what is going on?
boy your wrong

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2013
i dont care if you like someon or not why be a coward and hide behind fake names and sit and bad mouth someone or there family on this stupid site its not a cover up thats all you people thank why dont you grow up and stop acting like a bunch of redneck hicks and stop talking about people good god you peope are stupid as hell ive lived in this county my hole life you make us all look bad not the sheriff
sam124

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2013
boy your wrong wrote:
i dont care if you like someon or not why be a coward and hide behind fake names and sit and bad mouth someone or there family on this stupid site its not a cover up thats all you people thank why dont you grow up and stop acting like a bunch of redneck hicks and stop talking about people good god you peope are stupid as hell ive lived in this county my hole life you make us all look bad not the sheriff
well just handcuff me, and give me a good old beating.
boy your wrong

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
thats what you need really any one that bashes people like u need a beating you need to die but thats not what happen just because a liar said it did dont mean it did runyon a liar
duh

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2013
boy your wrong wrote:
thats what you need really any one that bashes people like u need a beating you need to die but thats not what happen just because a liar said it did dont mean it did runyon a liar
You say he's bashing people here on topix(golly, gee, imagine that)
But you say he needs to die.

Pot meet kettle.
Kettle meet pot.

YOU, sir, are the one who gives this bumpkin kingdom a bad name!
boy your wrong

Hodgenville, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
well your stupid and im no sir
man im right

Glasgow, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Well first of all, "boy your wrong", before you call anybody stupid, it's about time that you learn to properly use the English language, dumb ass. We have these things called punctuation marks that look like this .,;:'"()[]!? Ever seen them? Spelling words correctly is also a critical part to communicating your ideas though writing. When you say the word "your" it means that whomever the word "you" would apply to directly is in ownership of an action, item, or thought. In the context that you used the word "your" it did not make sense since the "boy" cannot claim ownership of the "wrong" with the word you used. The correct spelling for the only word that actually makes any sense between YOUR other words "boy" and "wrong" is "you're" which is the contraction for "you" and "are". In other words, go back to brushing YOUR tooth, you stupid redneck. And while YOU'RE at it, quit screwing your sister or YOUR kids will have twelve toes!!!
boy your wrong

Hodgenville, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
wtf are you crazy or something really i thank you need some help really who gets on a web site and talking about screwing there sister you need to keep that behind closed doors and you need to go get some help and be put on some medication for your disorder you really got some kinda mental problem
Ppl R Crazy

Horse Cave, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Man im right you are such a Dumbass. your parents should have named you Eienstein or did you come from a egg. what a jerk
Ppl R Crazy

Horse Cave, KY

#14 Mar 21, 2013
and by the way i dont care if i mispelled any words... Sue me.
boy your wrong

Sonora, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2013
so what people misspell words you can sue me too im human

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He Won! He Won! Thank God! 23 min FromKentucky 222
News Former paramedic, officer accused of violating ... (Jun '11) 5 hr u know 13
Matt Mutter and Tracy Bellamy 6 hr Sam jones 1
James Miller 6 hr George 5
Jennifer Cox 6 hr George 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Lorilou 158,012
Backstage music go outta business? 6 hr Perry Pinchpenny 19

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages