Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to Ricky Whited?
golly

Park City, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2011
It will all come out after the altopsy
Finch

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2011
O.D. I hear. I was in rehab with Rick. Ive been talking to people from there and thats what they're telling me, so I don't know. A lot of the time if someone dies those rehab bastards will say it had something to with drugs.
It really was

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2011
Coroner said it was a drug overdose. He was a good guy and will be missed
his aunt

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2011
we don't no the cause yet corner said he don't no yet it will be 10 days.

Since: Mar 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2011
If anyone has any information about what could of happend post it on here cause were family and were still trying to figure all of this out.
JoAnn from Louisville

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2011
Rick was one of the best people that I have ever met. I'm not in rehab nor have I ever been. He came to my home on several occasions and me and my family loved him, one occasion was Thanksgiving 2010. Rick lived and talked the "program" and he was trying so hard to do right. He loved his mother and his family and he called his mom from my home that day. He smiled the rest of the day! I don't know why this happened and none of us ever will. His death saddens me and my family. He will be missed.
JoAnn from Louisville

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2011
Does anyone know his date of birth?
Amanda

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2011
His date of birth is April 17 1977 and his funeral was today and JoAnn thank you for saying all that sweet stuff about him. I know he wasnt liked by many people and he had made mistakes but who doesnt?? No one is perfect. And they are saying that it was a drug overdose cause there was empty pill bottles next to him when he was found and there wasnt an autopsy done like we thought there was. The only thing that was done was a drug test that wont be in for several weeks. And JoAnn I would love to talk to you some more about him if you want to. You can find me on facebook under Amanda Rosenberger and if you want I can send some pics of him also.
JoAnn from Louisville

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2011
Thank you Amanda. You are right, all of us have made mistakes and the Bible says, "Who is free of sin, cast the first stone" none of us could cast that first stone.(that may not be the exact quote but....)Anyway, if Rick did get weak and take too many pills, why should we condemn him? His life made an impact on mine, and now his death is doing the same. I wish I could have known him longer.
Rickys mom

Phelps, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2011
JoAnn from Louisville wrote:
Rick was one of the best people that I have ever met. I'm not in rehab nor have I ever been. He came to my home on several occasions and me and my family loved him, one occasion was Thanksgiving 2010. Rick lived and talked the "program" and he was trying so hard to do right. He loved his mother and his family and he called his mom from my home that day. He smiled the rest of the day! I don't know why this happened and none of us ever will. His death saddens me and my family. He will be missed.
Thank you for your kind words about my son. I remember talking to him that day and se seemed so focused on moving on with his life and he seemed happy. I don't why this happened and I feel so much guilt that I couldn't do anything to prevent it. Thank you for caring about him.
FAYE

Canton, OH

#12 Sep 28, 2011
Trying to find out if this is the same person that sung with the whited family a long time ago?
yolo

Bellevue, WA

#13 Nov 18, 2012
did anyone ever find out what happened to him and could anyone tell me where he is buried im very saddened by his death i always thought alot of him and he made a lasting impression on me used to be in love with him but i think his lifestyle would have prevented us from being togethor and after he net lonya in my opinion noone else ever had his heart but her i would really like to know where hes buried
Big Steve

Crawfordsville, IN

#14 Nov 27, 2014
yolo wrote:
did anyone ever find out what happened to him and could anyone tell me where he is buried im very saddened by his death i always thought alot of him and he made a lasting impression on me used to be in love with him but i think his lifestyle would have prevented us from being togethor and after he net lonya in my opinion noone else ever had his heart but her i would really like to know where hes buried
He was cremated
Bigjohnno

Falkirk, UK

#15 Nov 27, 2014
Anybody females up for some morning fun Falkirk wheel car meeting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Good-Evil 147,251
Josh Davis puusssyyyy 1 hr Roy gibson 7
Ashlee reed 2 hr marlenna 2
John Thompson 3 hr Joe 2
Sitel 3 hr Billy 9
humphreys of glasgow 4 hr Face2016 1
Kmart girls (Sep '08) 4 hr wow 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages