Kilted Christmas Craft Fair

Kilted Christmas Craft Fair

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Marti McBride

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
The Kilted Christmas Craft and Gift Fair will be held Saturday, November 17th at the Glasgow High School! There is a huge turnout of vendors, 46 so far. There will be everything from primitives and crafts to makeup and jewelry and everything in between!Come on out from 9-4 at the Glasgow High School Gym. Check out the new school and get some Christmas Shopping done at the same time!

Vendors, if you would like a space, please email me and I will give you details. There are only 4 slots left.

Thanks!
Marti McBride
Kilted Christmas Coordinator
[email protected]
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Marti McBride wrote:
The Kilted Christmas Craft and Gift Fair will be held Saturday, November 17th at the Glasgow High School! There is a huge turnout of vendors, 46 so far. There will be everything from primitives and crafts to makeup and jewelry and everything in between!Come on out from 9-4 at the Glasgow High School Gym. Check out the new school and get some Christmas Shopping done at the same time!
Vendors, if you would like a space, please email me and I will give you details. There are only 4 slots left.
Thanks!
Marti McBride
Kilted Christmas Coordinator
[email protected]
Are you serving food?
well

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Sounds like a good place to get some early Christmas shopping done. BUY LOCAL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malania Thump 15 min Live Free 15
Vote For The Only Honest Candidate This Year! 21 min Live Free 10
anyone know where wendy kerney is these days (Sep '09) 41 min Family knows best 19
Barren County WET????? 1 hr lol lol 119
BARREN COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS Temple Hill OUTLAW ... (Jul '14) 2 hr Duh 6
Bailey Gibson water damage 2 hr Question 2
city council people who voted for taxes and alc... 2 hr Fact 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages