Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 13, 2008
what have u heard/
Lil Bit

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2008
She's a nice person and she happens to be my sister-in-law. So if you have anything to say, I wouldn't.
jonathan

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2008
didn't she get married i used too talk too her on yahoo messenger and on the phone all the time before i moved away tell her Jonathan asked about her
Lil Bit

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2008
Jonathan you're not "supermansinsight" are you?
Jonathan

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2008
lol no I dont remember the names i had on yahoo then but it wasnt that my last name is Lile and i was from edmonton
Lil Bit

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2008
Ok, well I didn't know who this supermansinsight was that started this post, but I'm thinking it is someone trying to get crap started about people again. But I'll let her know that you were asking about her.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 13, 2008
Lil Bit wrote:
Ok, well I didn't know who this supermansinsight was that started this post, but I'm thinking it is someone trying to get crap started about people again. But I'll let her know that you were asking about her.
heard she wa single. wondering what shes up to these days.
dark knight

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2008
Yeah she is single but she always was single in her actions, and she does anything that has something swinging. If you know what I mean. She is a horrible person and will give you something AJAX wont take off.
Lil Bit

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2008
Ok Wes, so we have all figured out who you are and this sh*t is stupid. If this is all you have gotta do is come on here and run your freaking mouth than why don't you do it in person? This is very childish, I thought you were more "brains" than that...I guess we all know now who has the mental problems. You have serious issues.You need to grow the hell up.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 14, 2008
Lil Bit wrote:
Ok Wes, so we have all figured out who you are and this sh*t is stupid. If this is all you have gotta do is come on here and run your freaking mouth than why don't you do it in person? This is very childish, I thought you were more "brains" than that...I guess we all know now who has the mental problems. You have serious issues.You need to grow the hell up.
not wes here. do know that she has a habit of gettin round. heard married life didnt slow her down.
DAP

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2008
When are you people gonna learn not too post peoples names on here!
Lil Timmy Matthews

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2008
supermansinsight wrote:
<quoted text>
heard she wa single. wondering what shes up to these days.
Well if you're so interested in wondering what she is up to, let me know who you are I'll be sure to ask her if she wants anything to do with you. Which I doubt she will.

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 14, 2008
all i got to say about alisha is that she might have her problems but she needs support not for people to push her down even farther...and my personal opinion is that she really messed up the day she lost KEVIN DANDLES...sorry if i make someone angry...
Cricket

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 14, 2008
Most of the time I don't even believe her husband thought he was married. Who knew what he was doing on the side, but I was always suspicious. Following her and all, no trust at all; no wonder she was never happy.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 15, 2008
Cricket wrote:
Most of the time I don't even believe her husband thought he was married. Who knew what he was doing on the side, but I was always suspicious. Following her and all, no trust at all; no wonder she was never happy.
Do you really blame the guy. she messed wit all of barren co. prolly messin round on him 2
In the Family

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2008
It sound to me that it's the same person starting all this bullshit about the Matthews! Now correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the person/persons responsible is going threw the whole family listing their names on here!!

I'm just on the outside looking in, but I don't think I'm wrong about this one! It started out with Timmy and Sam,then Alisha and now I've seen Garths now on here! Ummmm....... There is someone out there with a lot of time on their hands. Maybe they should start putting applications in and find a job, so that their ass can get off the computer and quit causing trouble with the Matthews and other people on here!!! And by the way quit fucking posting peoples name!!!
dark knight

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 15, 2008
john preston wrote:
all i got to say about alisha is that she might have her problems but she needs support not for people to push her down even farther...and my personal opinion is that she really messed up the day she lost KEVIN DANDLES...sorry if i make someone angry...
Its Kevin Daniels not Dandles...oh and by the way thats a good movie equilibrium aint it Nathan Witty.

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2008
yeah its a good movie...i got yours here at my house...and however you spell his name...the dude has sence i know that much...should i change my name on here to something else????

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2008
dark knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Kevin Daniels not Dandles...oh and by the way thats a good movie equilibrium aint it Nathan Witty.
lol yeah it is...i got your movie here at my house
dark knight

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 15, 2008
Nah its a good movie and a good name. And I agree she probably did mess up with losing him. Later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
car drove off MCP ferry 2 hr watcher 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr something 134,338
Ky Congressman John Yarmuth 6 hr Well 4
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 6 hr repent not funny 438
Big Meadow Oil 7 hr Well 2
concerned 9 hr Yokeeto 2
kelly kerney in jail (Aug '10) 9 hr wow 14
Roseville Rd Accident 14 hr saw the truck 13
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Mon wtf 1,139
Ricky Lyons Mon Chuckers 9