Cave City ADO house
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sittin around

Baldwin City, KS

#1 Oct 24, 2008
My son's father is fixin' to go to the ADO house,can anyone tell me about that place?
unknown

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2008
It will be a big help if the person wants to change and wants help.One of the requirements is that they attend church at Caveland Church
Is that so

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2008
The people that run it do not have a questionable background. The Associate Pastor of Caveland Church is the one that runs it.
It is a great program. If he wants help and is willing to open his heart to the Lord he will probably do wonderfully in this program. If he is just doing it to make the court happy...he probably won't do so well.
I believe anytime you have a group of people with addictions you will run across some problems but I think the ADO house has rules that must be followed and I know that they do random drug testing.

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow

#5 Oct 24, 2008
what does ADO stand for?
think

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2008
so who r the guys that r in there now i have known some in the past but it really didn't help them but they didn't wanna change either
ccc

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2008
I pray for your friend that the same person does not oversee it that takes care of serenity hall in glasgow.
wandering

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2008
Who runs it?
Is that so

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2008
Addiction Deliverence Outreach
sittin around

Baldwin City, KS

#10 Oct 24, 2008
David Pitcock
ccc

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2008
He's not the same person that run serenity hall that I was told about.
not a fan

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2008
I think it wrong that these folks in the program at the particular 'house' is required to attend that church.
Is that so

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2008
Why would it be wrong for them to attend that church? That is the church that founded and supports the ADO.
are you a airconditioner

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2008
not a fan wrote:
I think it wrong that these folks in the program at the particular 'house' is required to attend that church.
There is a couple of different churches in the area that use this program so no this is not the only church that they can attend.
question

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2008
is that pitcock a skinny guy with a big nose?
concerned citizen

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 24, 2008
My son was in the ADO House for several months. I only wish he could have lived there the rest of his life. After he was there about a month,he started to change back to the young man I knew several years ago. He was saved thru this time. He worked and did an excellent job. He was clean for about a year. That was the best time I can remember for several years.Unfortunately,he is back in jail now. I would reccomend the ADO to anyone who has a drug or alcohol problem.
thank you

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
My son was in the ADO House for several months. I only wish he could have lived there the rest of his life. After he was there about a month,he started to change back to the young man I knew several years ago. He was saved thru this time. He worked and did an excellent job. He was clean for about a year. That was the best time I can remember for several years.Unfortunately,he is back in jail now. I would reccomend the ADO to anyone who has a drug or alcohol problem.
Thank you at least someone can get on here and give a good word about something and not always have to run there mouth. I will pray for you're son and hopefully sooner than later he will start to open his eyes and want to change again. This program is a excellent program IF the person is truly tired of what they are doing and want to change, if they are not ready I don't care what program that you put them in they are not going to change. Right now all the guys that are in there are doing a great job. Like you said the ones that are in there and want to change you can see a real difference in them. It is amazing to see them turn there life around.
fatty

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 24, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
is a part of drug court?
me me me

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2008
no Ado is not part of drug court.. It is it's on enity.. You don't have to report to Candy...
gramatically correct

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 24, 2008
not a fan wrote:
How else are they to be monitored properly if not required to go to that church. Part of the program is you have to attend that particular church twice a week. You have to fulfill your part of the program. It's not the counselors that do the work, it is God. You have to be spiritually fed. Some of the people going into the ADO have never heard the Gospel until then. I've seen many lives change as a result of God using people thru the ADO.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#21 Oct 24, 2008
are you a airconditioner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a couple of different churches in the area that use this program so no this is not the only church that they can attend.
That is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know where Ashley Lee is living at ... 1 hr Old friend n betw... 1
All you cowards can suck it 2 hr lol 2
barren county health care 2 hr 99 grad 26
Daniel Gorbett (Oct '15) 2 hr curious 11
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 2 hr Forrest 495
Word Association (Jun '08) 2 hr Forrest 5,290
Car Detailing 3 hr Og-h8er 6
Mikey cart pusher from walmart dies in wreck 4 hr Shopper 6
Local Shooting 4 hr Truth 9
Bad wreck South Fork Road 11 hr Tim 9