First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I would like to know how a lot of Churches can Preach (once in grace always in grace) this is false doctrine. It's a Christians responsibility to know these false teachings and tell the truth. Hebrews 6:4-6 tells the truth. 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Cobta

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
I would like to know how a lot of Churches can Preach (once in grace always in grace) this is false doctrine. It's a Christians responsibility to know these false teachings and tell the truth. Hebrews 6:4-6 tells the truth. 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
You must be church of Christ follower. I guess you have to be saved multiple times after you fall out of grace. So that means The Lord dying on the cross one time was not enough. Your doctrine is wrong.
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Don't think so you need to learn to read & understand. But what your saying is that you can do what ever Evil you want to do Repeatedly & that's ok. I'm sorry but if a person Steals,Kills,Lies or Gets Drunk this day and does the same thing next week before they go to Church to ask for forgiveness ( That's not Turning away from sin that's making it a Dailey routine)
Cobta

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
Don't think so you need to learn to read & understand. But what your saying is that you can do what ever Evil you want to do Repeatedly & that's ok. I'm sorry but if a person Steals,Kills,Lies or Gets Drunk this day and does the same thing next week before they go to Church to ask for forgiveness ( That's not Turning away from sin that's making it a Dailey routine)
no but the bible says repent daily not fall out of grace. Long as u are breathing YOU and ME is sinning. Only perfect one is Jesus Christ. Only way we will be sin free is when we have a glorified body and not until then. You may try to live right but you sin and fall short of glory of God everyday. You never did say if you was from the church of Christ if I bet money I say u are.
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2013
No not from Church of Christ. And I'm not talking about People who do there best to live right I'm talking about the False ones that think they are sealed, boy will they be disappointed
just saying

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
No not from Church of Christ. And I'm not talking about People who do there best to live right I'm talking about the False ones that think they are sealed, boy will they be disappointed
You are judging. You are not the Judge. Only God knows our hearts. Besides we know you will argue with a green fly. You can't decide whether you are truth or well.
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2013
I know it's wrong to lie also and that's False Doctrine your holding on to. And I'm not mad or arguing with you I'm just concerned that Churches and people would teach these false doctrines and I'm not Judging I'm just telling the Truth. I haven't taken any action of punishment on others for there beliefs
Rev lovejou

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
I know it's wrong to lie also and that's False Doctrine your holding on to. And I'm not mad or arguing with you I'm just concerned that Churches and people would teach these false doctrines and I'm not Judging I'm just telling the Truth. I haven't taken any action of punishment on others for there beliefs
You must be Jehovah's Witness or Mormon for sure a cult not even a religion.
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2013
No I just know the Truth go back to the Verses of the opening Topic and break those Verses down and explain to me how it doesn't mean what it says
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Hebrews 10:26-31 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Peter 2:20-22 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome , the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Brothers and Sisters I'm not trying to upset anyone, I'm just showing the Truth the evidence is in your Bible. Do not take my word for it or anyone else's just read for yourself. Yes it's pleasing to the ears for some of these preachers to say to you Your sealed till the day of Redemption but make no mistake about it this doesn't give you a Seal to be free to do what ever you want. It's a lot of hard work being a Christian. The Road to Salvation isn't the easy one its the hard Road.
Watch Out

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2013
The one at the edge of town on the Roseville Road is money hungry!! Hear that once when the collection plate was passed he did not like what he saw and passed it again and wanted more. Did not see this but heard it and with a car dealer you know they always want more.If he is going to have a radio show needs to learn to speak a sermon and not just repeat over and over and use HALLEJUAH as a filler word. Man has more talent and needs to do his homework.
Otis p Cambell

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Who friggin cares. This is not Sunday school. Well I got to get off here and get ready to head to the bar and chase a few woman and down a few brews. But please don't tell my wife or preacher. I be at church with my wife in the morning. I hope my hangover won't be noticeable.
Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Otis p Cambell wrote:
Who friggin cares. This is not Sunday school. Well I got to get off here and get ready to head to the bar and chase a few woman and down a few brews. But please don't tell my wife or preacher. I be at church with my wife in the morning. I hope my hangover won't be noticeable.
Well you be careful and I'll Pray for you

“Have a nice Day”

Since: Mar 11

Ghost & Pepper

#16 Jan 12, 2013
The local beer drankers are much more trustworthy than the church going people.
Can anyone tell me why this is?
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Sorry to say it but that's about the truth.
my say

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2013
The devil is around all of us every day of our lives. He does not want us to have a great relationship with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Neither of us are perfect as has already been stated by someone in this thread. There has never been but one perfect, and that is Jesus Christ. Those of us who do want and have a relationship with Jesus Christ; when a thought comes our way from the devil we can say get behind me. The devil wants all of us. He wants company when he is thrown into that Lake of Fire. But, God is as close as anyone wanting to reach out, and have a talk with Jesus.
saywhat

Munfordville, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Cobta wrote:
<quoted text>You must be church of Christ follower. I guess you have to be saved multiple times after you fall out of grace. So that means The Lord dying on the cross one time was not enough. Your doctrine is wrong.
apparently you know nothing about the church of christ or its doctrines,myself and family having being members for almost 40 years and family longer,what you spoke of in your post being saved multiple times,when you said it was the first time Ive ever heard of this idea,so where ya heard it or just made it up to provoke ignorance on your part is just silly.myself having attended other churches of different religions with friends when invited,i can honestly tell you that the church of christ holds closer to the teachings and scripture in the bible than any other of these"christian churches" in the area.may god bless you and the doors of any church of christ are open to you anytime you decide to allow christ into your life.
Curious

Winder, GA

#20 Jan 13, 2013
saywhat wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently you know nothing about the church of christ or its doctrines,myself and family having being members for almost 40 years and family longer,what you spoke of in your post being saved multiple times,when you said it was the first time Ive ever heard of this idea,so where ya heard it or just made it up to provoke ignorance on your part is just silly.myself having attended other churches of different religions with friends when invited,i can honestly tell you that the church of christ holds closer to the teachings and scripture in the bible than any other of these"christian churches" in the area.may god bless you and the doors of any church of christ are open to you anytime you decide to allow christ into your life.
Tell me how the church of Christ holds closer to the teachings of the bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Morgan 8 min Con 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min just an observer 170,665
Lincoln Logs 16 min OhU812 3
Kiss my azz 49 min Buzz Buzzby 18
New sewing factory in glasgow 58 min HulkSmashNow 2
Lost Pup 5 hr Free Puppy 1
Dana 10 hr a question 19

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages