Herzog's Salvage
HHO

Cave City, KY

#45 Oct 16, 2008
Herzog you will have to pay more for those converters they are down now huh. Because your gonna be getting alot of them as they keep selling these new PICC for HHO conversions kits! I will be getting certified to install these kits and would like to get a set price from you to sale the old converters because for $40 i will haul them myself! Talk to me tell me something?
glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#46 Oct 21, 2008
HHO wrote:
Herzog you will have to pay more for those converters they are down now huh. Because your gonna be getting alot of them as they keep selling these new PICC for HHO conversions kits! I will be getting certified to install these kits and would like to get a set price from you to sale the old converters because for $40 i will haul them myself! Talk to me tell me something?
my phone number is in the book call me we can work something out thanks mike
eldiabo

Glasgow, KY

#48 Oct 21, 2008
friend wrote:
First of all Mike helps alot of people out there. People take scrap there to make extra money. Incase you havent realized it times are getting harder everyday. Jobs are leaving Glasgow all the time, Mike provides jobs for alot of people. His place may have a little junk laying around but its not as bad as you are talkin like. Mike takes care of his family very well. He has helped alot of people. He provides homes for people that cant pay high rent. His houses are bad houses either. What ia the purpose of trying to bash his name on here. There are alot of worse places out there. Look around. If you want to clean up Glasgow there are several places you need to start with and Herzogs isnt one of the top ones. You talk like it is on the main street. It doesnt look that bad. Get a grip things are getting tough out there. You shouldnt be bashin people out there that help others.
that's rite
HHO

Cave City, KY

#49 Oct 21, 2008
glasgow wrote:
<quoted text>my phone number is in the book call me we can work something out thanks mike
Thanks Mike....Will try to catch ya @ the shop talk to ya in person!
Hator Gator_Chomp em up

Glasgow, KY

#50 Mar 20, 2010
i know this is two years late but....lets remind people of mike herzog First of all mike is a great guy and is a very hard worker who worked himself up from having nothing, you should try to be more like him then sitting here trying to steal his sunshine. He can be counted on when you need him. Makes sure his family is well taken care of and helps anyone who asks of him with out a hesitation , why sit there and try to plant seeds to tear up his business and his marriage.. Jealousy got you that angry... they have pills for that
Big Red

Glasgow, KY

#51 Mar 24, 2010
What about Mike Sr? He's only been here for 9mths. Why you wonder? He's been in prison for attempted murder. And yes there is a lot of drugs involved in that business. This is just a front for drug activity. The local police should patrol this area very heavily. Please.
Hator Gator Chomp em up

Glasgow, KY

#52 Mar 24, 2010
Big Red wrote:
What about Mike Sr? He's only been here for 9mths. Why you wonder? He's been in prison for attempted murder. And yes there is a lot of drugs involved in that business. This is just a front for drug activity. The local police should patrol this area very heavily. Please.
That is complete bullshit. Why even bring Sr. up. You sound like a complete hater to me.. why try to bash some one who is trying to make it in life
wondering

Horse Cave, KY

#53 Mar 24, 2010
what kind of name is herzog?? never heard of it before??interesting
Michael Herzog Sr

Glasgow, KY

#54 Mar 24, 2010
to wondering,"Herzog" is actually a title not a name, it comes from the earlier centuries when there were kings that ruled the lands, and a "Herzog" was a Duke in the royal family, and is of German decent. Now, My Dear Big Red, as far as my being away to further my education-so what!! it has no bearing on who i am, nor my family. i consider myself a man of integrity and honor i do not hide behind nic names, nor do i use drugs or alcohol, as far as Herzogs' Salvage being a front for drug activity, that is just an assumption on your part and just not true.
Michael Herzog Sr

Glasgow, KY

#55 Mar 24, 2010
To everyone else who has the time to read these articles, this is the first time i have seen what has been on here, and could really care less when it comes to derogatory comments. I am used to them, i am very proud of my children, of which i have 5, 3 boys and 2 daughters, and most of us live here in Glasgow,we are happy to hear that we occupy your thought process, iv'e often thought how nice it would be to have Herzog become a household name, now bring us your batteries and wheels- prices going up on batteries!!
WONDERING

Horse Cave, KY

#56 Mar 24, 2010
thanks-I CAN TELL you a little secret--the people are never happy and if they find out you're not from here-they can't take the pressure. I KNOW IT TOOK ME YEARS TO FIT IN. sometimes they look a little scared and say-you're not from around here are you. they are be on stupid-so spend your money and laugh at the dumb azzes-I DO
Michael Herzog Sr

Glasgow, KY

#57 Mar 25, 2010
As for not being from around here, my 1st wifes family go back to the early 1800s from right here in Glasgow,and are still here! My children are related in some way to oh so many of the residents in this community. i,we love it here, and are well grounded. who would want to be anywhere else than Glasgow Ky? where we are is where we are! we are Herzogs. for all you race fans, pay atten to Herzog racing. p.s. bring us your batteries the price is going up. have and eph;3:20 day God Bless
la toya

Horse Cave, KY

#58 Mar 25, 2010
hey I JUST HAPPENED to see you last name as a star on a movie while ago-cool
brandie

Glasgow, KY

#59 Mar 26, 2010
incerible hulk go rent it
ole roy

Horse Cave, KY

#60 Mar 26, 2010
NOT
HERZOG

Glasgow, KY

#61 Jun 16, 2010
ALERT!!!! CATALYTIC CONVERTERS ARE GOING UP $100.00 DOLLARS ON LARGE GM JUST MENTION YOU SEE IT ON TOPIX

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#62 Jun 16, 2010
HERZOG wrote:
<quoted text>fIRST OF ALL YOU IGNORNENT MOTHER F ER YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL!!!! CATALYTIC CONVERTER. WE DONT'T BUY ANYTHING STOLEN AND IF WE DO THEIR IS PAPERWORK SO IT MAKES IT REAL EASY TO FIND THE THIEFS.
You people have always been very kind, helpful, and polite to me. Thank you very much.
wallflower

Seattle, WA

#63 Jan 14, 2011
Just wanted to say mike is a fine upstanding young man who has helped more people in this town than any of you so called pillars of this community!!! My hat's off to you Mike if these people had anything better to do they wouldn't constantly be at your door looking for hand-outs. Keep up the good work and continue to hold Glasgow together!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Glasgow, KY

#64 Jan 17, 2011
Michael Herzog needs your help cleaning up the community, got any junk batteries cluttering up your garage? sell them to him , he buys old wheels and junk car parts that are usually thrown in a ditch some where. he even offers to have you drop off old appliances like broken washers and dryers and refrigerators free of charge, and old tire ( i think he charges to take those since they have to be processed a different way, hes been " going green" for 10 years in this town helping out the environment. He doesn't force you to take his price, shit if you don't like it take it else ware, why cry that you couldn't score more money to buy your next fix... pleaseeee
john mcafee

United States

#65 Jan 18, 2011
I'm his so called brother and he needs people to help him cover up his drug operation thats going on there . yeah he's going green alright "selling the green is more like it . his company is a joke just like him give it up for my brother Michael herzog the biggest loser in the family .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me 1 hr Citizen 187
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 163,841
Confederate statue: 2 hr This Johnney Aint... 31
Steve Nunn leave with no pay (Feb '09) 2 hr wow 63
Word Association (Jun '08) 2 hr another 5,961
Let's make a list of snitches in Kentucky go!!!! 3 hr Lol 34
men in glasgow that dont work, sponges 3 hr Senor Ching Chong 9

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance