terry huddleston
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OLD FRIEND

Edmonton, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2010
ANYONE KNOW IF TERRY AND TAMMY ARE STILL TOGETHER OR HOW TOO GET IN TOUCH WITH TERRY
boo n terry

Edmonton, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2010
HELL NO, Terry is not with tammy anymore and hasn't been for a while, me and terry have got back together so leave ya number and i'll have him call you, bye boo and terry
FRIEND OF TERRYS

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2010
Who the hell is Boo surely not Walden ugly nasty ass.
bad cat

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Terry is trash in it's purest form.And that includes his brothers too!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2010
boo n terry wrote:
HELL NO, Terry is not with tammy anymore and hasn't been for a while, me and terry have got back together so leave ya number and i'll have him call you, bye boo and terry
Gag I just puked in my mouth!!! Tell me he isn't really with that skank!!!
kygurl

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2010
does any one kno mekeilah hunn? well mekeilah thopmson now??
i know

Edmonton, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2010
seen em in wal-mart they looked to be pretty happy, leave em alone people
FAMILY

Edmonton, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2010
THAY WONT LAST LONG, HE LOVES TAMMY
terry

Edmonton, KY

#13 Sep 11, 2010
hey we miss yaw gossipin bout us
FRIEND OF TERRYS

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 12, 2010
Hopefully Tammy won't have him back after he laid up with that nasty egg shaped Boo Walden. Tammy is a nice looking lady when she wants to be and has a great personality!!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 12, 2010
put your party shoes on tammy we fixing to rock this place.
TERRY N BOO

Edmonton, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2010
what are ya, i know what ya are, you are a chicken shit computer warrior, and if you will check topixs pics youll see my head is round and terry my teddybear seems to like it bobbin in his lap, damn he stills wears me out, yeah fucks me and cums so hard that oh god shh i love him, cant help it that terry likes my clean REGIS DESIGNLINE SMELLIN HAIR, INSTEAD OF TAMMY'S GREASY ASS HEAD SO GREASY YOU CAN FRY PORKCHOPS IN IT, LMFAO...EVERYBODY WANTS HIM, BUT NOT TODAY LADIES CAUSE WE MAKE EACH OTHER SMILE EVERYDAY THEN HE MAKES ME GROAN ALL NIGHT, EXCELLENT FOOTRUBS AND BACKRUBS, OHH,, TERRY SAYS GET OVER IT
TERRY N BOO

Edmonton, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2010
FRIEND OF TERRYS wrote:
Hopefully Tammy won't have him back after he laid up with that nasty egg shaped Boo Walden. Tammy is a nice looking lady when she wants to be and has a great personality!!
HE SAID HER TITS SWEATED AND STUNK THE FUCKIN SHEETS UP AND WHAT OUTFIT ARE U REFERING TO THAT MAKES HER LOOK NICE, THE SAME CUT OFF JOGGERS SHE'S HAD ON SINCE LAST SUMMER, LMFAO, LEAVE US ALONE, CAUSE WE DOIN GOOD, AND WE HOPES TAMMY DOES GOOD AS WELL. HE SAID 20 YEARS OF BULLSHIT WAS ENOUGH, AND I THINK HE REALLY MEANS IT SO LET US BE HATERS
TERRY N BOO

Edmonton, KY

#18 Sep 13, 2010
lol wrote:
put your party shoes on tammy we fixing to rock this place.
YEAH THROUGH THEM WAL-MART FLIPPERS ON AND HEAD ON OVER TO PORKCHOPS AND ROCK, ROCK, ROCK TILL YA LIGHTERS RUN OUT.... LOL PETERMAN
TERRY N BOO

Edmonton, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2010
seriously,, Terry says if you all leave us alone, that he is willing to give Tammy the BOO-ICK, with a full tank of gas and a whole case of BABY POWDER, SO that yaw don't have to beat feet in the street and 4 real at least he wants her to have enough of that there powder so her tits don't get gaulded like buddy hammers ass did.haha hehe just uh let gail know and we'll let sleepin dogs lie, if yaw keep on with all this bullshit it will b in next sundays edition of the glasgow daily times, OUR MARRIAGE LICENSE, NOW WE OFF, WE GOT BETTA THINGS TO DO THAN FUCK WITH POO-POO
TERRY N BOO

Edmonton, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2010
FRIEND OF TERRYS wrote:
ITS STILTS--HUDDLESTON AWW YA NEED AN EYE EXAM AND WE WILL GLADLY PAY 4 IT NOW WE WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN OUR PRAYERS...
TERRY N BOO

Edmonton, KY

#22 Sep 13, 2010
yaw called her an egghead, i dont appreciate that, anyways eggs go good with my sausauge link, now call who ya got to call, lie all ya want to lie whatever makes yaw happy we wont be back on here, we are too busy to argue with the ignorant...BUT WE WILL BE TOGETHER, YAW WONT EVER TEAR US APART, THIS TIME WE KNOW WE CAN MAKE IT WORK, CAUSE WE OLDER, AIN'T OUT GETTIN IN TROUBLE, JUST BEING NORMAL FOR ONCE AND ME 45, GOING TO FOOTBALL GAMES, HAVING A HOTT YOUNG WOMEN TO MASSAGE MY NECK, CLEAN HOUSE, COOK SUPPER PLUS ACTUALLY CARE FOR ME, WELL IVE NEVER HAD THAT, AND NOW I DO. SO WORRY BOUY YOU AND LET ME WORRY BOUT ME
really

Glasgow, KY

#23 Sep 13, 2010
TERRY N BOO wrote:
yaw called her an egghead, i dont appreciate that, anyways eggs go good with my sausauge link, now call who ya got to call, lie all ya want to lie whatever makes yaw happy we wont be back on here, we are too busy to argue with the ignorant...BUT WE WILL BE TOGETHER, YAW WONT EVER TEAR US APART, THIS TIME WE KNOW WE CAN MAKE IT WORK, CAUSE WE OLDER, AIN'T OUT GETTIN IN TROUBLE, JUST BEING NORMAL FOR ONCE AND ME 45, GOING TO FOOTBALL GAMES, HAVING A HOTT YOUNG WOMEN TO MASSAGE MY NECK, CLEAN HOUSE, COOK SUPPER PLUS ACTUALLY CARE FOR ME, WELL IVE NEVER HAD THAT, AND NOW I DO. SO WORRY BOUY YOU AND LET ME WORRY BOUT ME
WHAT young hot women hehehehehehehehehe tammy looks better sorry but just had to reply oh and by the way it wasnt poopoo she was dancing the night away with the other nite..hope yall have a great life because yall make a pretty couple
what

Glasgow, KY

#24 Sep 13, 2010
lets talk about tits haha you skanky nasty oxgen thief look at the mess your bodys in are you jealous because yours are deformed nipple... yuck it most make you feel better about yourself to get behind a computer and talk trash leave tammy alone or you will bite off more than you can chew believe that instead of causing drama worry about your relationship with your man trouble maker
Tammys Daughter

Glasgow, KY

#25 Sep 13, 2010
Just get one thing straight Tammy hasn't posted anything on here so leave her alone. Looks like to me you all have posted most of the comments. I'm glad Terrys found someone so now please leave Tammy alone and keep your nasty pictures to your self. You all need to grow up and act like adults including Tammy. Oh yeah by the way Tammy is very nice looking, we all have our bad days. Tammy and Terry brought each other down so its a good thing they are apart!!! Have a happy life. If you guys are truly happy together leave Tammy alone!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All you cowards can suck it 9 min lol 2
barren county health care 41 min 99 grad 26
Daniel Gorbett (Oct '15) 43 min curious 11
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 48 min Forrest 495
Word Association (Jun '08) 49 min Forrest 5,290
Car Detailing 1 hr Og-h8er 6
31-E North 1 hr Patricia 3
Mikey cart pusher from walmart dies in wreck 2 hr Shopper 6
Local Shooting 2 hr Truth 9
Bad wreck South Fork Road 9 hr Tim 9