Platinum Salon and Spa
gittin my share

Glasgow, KY

#82 Nov 1, 2009
drama???? you have`nt seen drama yet..more men sneeking into platinum than women.word is they are offering discounts to the male sex to attract them,looks like its working. come on in ,you`ll be welcomed with open arms say`s the spider to the fly....lmao
Big Bertha

Glasgow, KY

#83 Nov 1, 2009
gittin my share wrote:
drama???? you have`nt seen drama yet..more men sneeking into platinum than women.word is they are offering discounts to the male sex to attract them,looks like its working. come on in ,you`ll be welcomed with open arms say`s the spider to the fly....lmao
I don't have any inside knowledge of that but I will say I have been there 3 times and I have seen only one man customer and he was a relative of one of the women working there.
Beautiful

Glasgow, KY

#84 Nov 2, 2009
This place is beautiful! Everyone one there is very kind. You can schedule an appointment or just walk-in, whatever works for you. I plan on going to the open house Nov. 6!
seriously

Glasgow, KY

#85 Nov 2, 2009
yall just need to stop with all the deama and the place will do tons better!! you be all played out before you even get going!
funny

Horse Cave, KY

#86 Nov 2, 2009
Jennifer Bailey has been known to keep people hanging before.
Disappointed wrote:
I am not here to bash the new spa, but! I heard that all the girls from Salon Unlimited packed up and went to the new spa without even letting the owner of Salon Unlimited (Jennifer Bailey), know that they were leaving. I like Jennifer and I think it was a very disrespectful thing to do if that was the case. Have a backbone and stand up for what you want to do with your life. That's a red thing to do.
Change

Glasgow, KY

#87 Nov 2, 2009
I am looking for a stylist who is good with color and cuts.Who do I need to ask for at this new salon?
glasgow--

Edmonton, KY

#88 Nov 3, 2009
lisa.great cuts and color.
Noddle

Glasgow, KY

#89 Nov 3, 2009
Beautiful wrote:
This place is beautiful! Everyone one there is very kind. You can schedule an appointment or just walk-in, whatever works for you. I plan on going to the open house Nov. 6!
True!!!!! Will there be food????
loving it

Glasgow, KY

#90 Nov 3, 2009
Change wrote:
I am looking for a stylist who is good with color and cuts.Who do I need to ask for at this new salon?
Lisa. Definately. She is awesome.
hcky

Cave City, KY

#91 Nov 3, 2009
dose mary do hair there?
noodle

Glasgow, KY

#92 Nov 3, 2009
yes there is food..coffee,chi tea ,water not a buffet! Hell they said the girls were fat of course theres food! Do you wanna a prk chop in your hair or what dummy...You can get food assistance ya know...
hcky

Glasgow, KY

#93 Nov 3, 2009
mary does!
lady

Glasgow, KY

#94 Nov 3, 2009
the girls from salon unlimited who left had a good boss. Jennifer treated them good. I'm sure they won't go somewhere else and pay booth rental for as cheap as they paid there. But you know when something knew comes along people have to try it. So we'll see how long it last.
toot

Glasgow, KY

#95 Nov 3, 2009
ewe
Awesome Salon

Horse Cave, KY

#96 Nov 6, 2009
Platinum is having their open house today.
Awesome Salon

Horse Cave, KY

#97 Nov 9, 2009
Wow, this spa is great!!!! They offer everything for really AFFORDABLE prices. Its Great!!!
Cheer Up

Glasgow, KY

#98 Nov 9, 2009
I've never been there but I have heard great things!!
Dontlie

Cave City, KY

#100 Nov 9, 2009
Yawl should have to pay topix for all the free advertising you been trying to do on here and we all know its the same people doing it over and over and pretendng like everybodys going there.Hahaha Yawl must be desperate for bussiness .Whats wrong cant they find the Turd Brown Building.It looks turd brown to me.Classy yeah right.,....Well i quess you got get em there someway.Why not stand outside the other spa in town and give away free cupons????LOL...... OK we know how Talented,Educated,Beautiful,Wo nderful and AMazing your workers are now soooo hey GIVE US ALL A BREAK ...PLEASSSSEEEE I will come by and get my arse waxed today so yawl can get some bussiness.U Do give Senoirs a discount ?SDont U? YOu sound like ur giving away everything else.I want one of those amazing talented hot girls to work on me and if they do a good job I will give them a quarter tip.LOL Yawl just crack me up petudies.
info

Glasgow, KY

#101 Nov 9, 2009
Dontlie wrote:
Yawl should have to pay topix for all the free advertising you been trying to do on here and we all know its the same people doing it over and over and pretendng like everybodys going there.Hahaha Yawl must be desperate for bussiness .Whats wrong cant they find the Turd Brown Building.It looks turd brown to me.Classy yeah right.,....Well i quess you got get em there someway.Why not stand outside the other spa in town and give away free cupons????LOL...... OK we know how Talented,Educated,Beautiful,Wo nderful and AMazing your workers are now soooo hey GIVE US ALL A BREAK ...PLEASSSSEEEE I will come by and get my arse waxed today so yawl can get some bussiness.U Do give Senoirs a discount ?SDont U? YOu sound like ur giving away everything else.I want one of those amazing talented hot girls to work on me and if they do a good job I will give them a quarter tip.LOL Yawl just crack me up petudies.
Ok, but remember if it is a hand-job your looking for go to Serinity!! In Plaza beside Dollar Store how fitting!!lol
emma

Glasgow, KY

#102 Nov 10, 2009
it`s comments such like that last one that will keep one`s with class out of there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akebono workers? 15 min worker 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min what u think 138,100
Akebono attendance ;Attention H.R. 21 min worker 6
Lakeview apts 44 min Floyd 6
need stronger punishment 1 hr FED UP WITH OUR LAW 1
Laynees MOTHER 3 hr hello 56
Grand Jury 4 hr Hilda 1
Laynee Wallace body found 6 hr wow 52
missing child 10 hr sad 139
Did they find Anthony Barbour in temple hill? Wed was his relative 13
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance