Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

these cars sound so bad up and down the road bumpin!i have to wear a hearing aid now because of this ,swear to you it busted my eardrums and believe me i love my music ,it will never be the same again :just a little warning you might want to turn it down just a tad
input

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

I don't have a problem with it until bed time. I get so aggravated when they pass my house and it's sooo loud that it jars my windows and then my kids get woke up. I mean come on, it cannot be good for anyone's ears.

I think after a certain hour, the law should pull them over and tell them to turn it down. Like give them a warning or something. I mean, it is disturbing the peace when people are getting woke up. Just as if I were to play loud music in my home all hours of the night. I can bet you the law would be knocking on my door to tell me to turn it down that the neighbors were complaining.
It should be the same thing with the cars.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

if its to loud, then your to old....
amp

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

input wrote:
I don't have a problem with it until bed time. I get so aggravated when they pass my house and it's sooo loud that it jars my windows and then my kids get woke up. I mean come on, it cannot be good for anyone's ears.
I think after a certain hour, the law should pull them over and tell them to turn it down. Like give them a warning or something. I mean, it is disturbing the peace when people are getting woke up. Just as if I were to play loud music in my home all hours of the night. I can bet you the law would be knocking on my door to tell me to turn it down that the neighbors were complaining.
It should be the same thing with the cars.
Well we better outlaw the big trucks when they are in the "granny gear" after 10 at night. Might wanna get rid of the trains and their whistles too. It pisses me off when I am trying to sleep a little later on Saturday mornings and my neighbor has a chainsaw out at 7am or his grandkids are screaming and fussing at my bedroom window.

I live right on 31E and I have been awake after the kids are in bed when a thumper comes riding by and my kids don't even roll over ! lol

Sometimes we really have to dig deep to find something to gripe about since there's no crime or drugs happening in our town. It must be a slow month so the thumpers and the cruisers are in the hotseat this time !

old lady

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

i love loud music
huh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

what,what,i cant hear you
Finny

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

throw some spike strips out and flatten their tires, then take a sledgehammer to their speakers.
you come by my house on W. Cherry St and thats what I'll do
NailMe

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

haha wrote:
Amen!

Since: Oct 08

glasgow ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

Their is a noise ordinance in glasgow begins at 9 pm if music can be heard so many feet from the vehile it is in violation. I have a system in my truck probably one of the loudest around but it all comes down to respect. I do not play it in residential areas or late at night anywhere. There are the few who make us all look bad.
chris

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

i agree cliff there are a few that ruin it for everyone i too have a system in my truck but i try and respect everyone and only turn it up when im where it isnt gonna bother people.
input

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

amp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we better outlaw the big trucks when they are in the "granny gear" after 10 at night. Might wanna get rid of the trains and their whistles too. It pisses me off when I am trying to sleep a little later on Saturday mornings and my neighbor has a chainsaw out at 7am or his grandkids are screaming and fussing at my bedroom window.
I live right on 31E and I have been awake after the kids are in bed when a thumper comes riding by and my kids don't even roll over ! lol
Sometimes we really have to dig deep to find something to gripe about since there's no crime or drugs happening in our town. It must be a slow month so the thumpers and the cruisers are in the hotseat this time !
Hey smartass I said I didn't have a problem with the music except at night. I feel for those that work 2nd and 3rd shift as well. It's called RESPECT and there are many out there that were not raised up to show any and you have proven that you are one of those people. I wasn't "gripping" I was given my take on the situation. As you did yours.
meme

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

I don't think it's too much to ask that you turn the music down at night. I see nothing wrong with that.
hey

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

haha wrote:
dipstick....it's called respect for others. Did your mama not teach you that?
for real

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

the louder the better. too bad most of glasgow's youth is stuck on this lame hiphop rap s--t.
CASH

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

ALL I KNOW IS I LOVE MY MUSIC AND I MISS IT LOUD BUT IM SERIOUS IT BUSTED BOTH MY EARDRUMS THE DOC SAID CONSTANT MUSIC LIKE THAT WILL IN TIME .IT WILL NEVER SOUND THE SAME
Rhonda

Bonnieville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

I love my music & I love it loud. But, there is a time and place. Respect is something noone thinks about anymore. It may be cool to have that high power sound coming out of your car. Young impressionable people like to show off. Like to be a big deal. But please....not everybody wants to hear all that, especially late at night. Some people have to get up early and go to work. It doesn't impress me, it just shows me how inconsiderate people are.
hello

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

hi rhonda how are you
Rhonda

Bonnieville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Hello
hello

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

how are you i just trying for figure out if your the rohonda i know
Rhonda

Bonnieville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

I don't think so. I moved here 4 years ago. I don't know too many people here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Doty Dooty 3 min lol 27
SMALL BUSINESS and computer systems 3 min Gilbert 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min me 144,972
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Quantummist 128,042
Women who think they are above the law 50 min Curious 1
James Davis 55 min Wow 10
Women who lie!! 1 hr eyes closed 6
TJ Sampson closing? 8 hr Glasgow resident 15
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Sat Susie 972
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000