Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Why wrote:
forums are getting worse by the day
You think there is NO dead beat MOMs ?
Why

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah I do, but calling them out accomplishes nothing but feeding the gossip monsters. I do say that there are so many babies out there that deserve to be in a loving, devoted and responsible family. So even though we can sit here all day and bash on moms and dads just think if one of their kids see's this. Ultimately you are just hurting the children more.
get this

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
The children know who their deadbeat parents are. Trust me my kid knows that her mom is a deadbeat when it comes to being a parent. Actions speak louder than words ever will.
hope

Scottsville, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Nicole Scott
just want to know

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
hope wrote:
Nicole Scott
i was just saying there is dead beats or both gender . SHAME on you for putting a name on here . even if she is !!!
you are

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
just want to know wrote:
<quoted text> You think there is NO dead beat MOMs ?
Funny how you start a thread that relates to you most. Hahahaha
silly

Duluth, GA

#9 Feb 22, 2013
just want to know wrote:
<quoted text>i was just saying there is dead beats or both gender . SHAME on you for putting a name on here . even if she is !!!
I'm so confused by your post. None of the posts on here just say "there are" is says who are. It sounds like you started this thread so why start it if someone is so bad for calling someone out? It's gonna happen. Duh
FACT

Cecilia, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Ashley Morgan for sure she doeant take care of her kids the dads do all she is worried about is partting an what nan she is gonna sleep with next she pathetic
seriously

Duluth, GA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
FACT wrote:
Ashley Morgan for sure she doeant take care of her kids the dads do all she is worried about is partting an what nan she is gonna sleep with next she pathetic
You might be taken a little more serious if you knew how to spell or actually form a sentence. What are you jealous of anyway? Please go crawl back to your white trash life.
Lol

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
just want to know wrote:
<quoted text> You think there is NO dead beat MOMs ?
. Lol
Jesus h Christ

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 27, 2013
What about dead beat moms just walking off leaving there kids " and making dads raise them
Jesus h Christ

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Because mine did me that way.!!!!????
just want to know

Glasgow, KY

#15 Feb 27, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be taken a little more serious if you knew how to spell or actually form a sentence. What are you jealous of anyway? Please go crawl back to your white trash life.
how to spell ? you understood . lol
just want to know

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
and you bringing race into it now ? pitful !!!!
Heather

United States

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Heard Sharon nesmith got her kids taken away after this last arrest, those poor kids I feel so bad for them
kmow

Summer Shade, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Tara garmon worst in history of glasgow
Bear

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Heather wrote:
Heard Sharon nesmith got her kids taken away after this last arrest, those poor kids I feel so bad for them
Its about time those kids finally can get out of that he!!ll hole she calls home. She is a white powder !!t at best
oink oink

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Selina Smith she could have her kids but chooses her husbad over her kids. sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why dont this town have something for teens to do 1 hr Look around you 2
Citt Cumberland 1 hr Holli 1
Mynika Lynn (Jul '10) 1 hr Fn ew 11
tammy lynn huff 2 hr Rachel 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 135,614
doc brain 10 hr doc brain 1
Judge Phil Patton 11 hr Know 3
T.J. Samson Law Suite 14 hr sad mother 4
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 17 hr joanne 1,159
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]