First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Marcus Christianson

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 11, 2013
A movie called "The Butler" will be released soon and it portrays the life of former First Lady Nancy Reagan. The problem with the movie is that a North Vietnamese Communist Sympathizer will play the part of Nancy. This Sympathizer, also committed Treason against the United States of America. Hanoi Jane Fonda should be spending the rest of her miserable pathetic life behind bars instead of making movies.
We should Boycott the movie when it comes to Glasgow..
pulllleassseesee e

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Marcus Christianson wrote:
A movie called "The Butler" will be released soon and it portrays the life of former First Lady Nancy Reagan. The problem with the movie is that a North Vietnamese Communist Sympathizer will play the part of Nancy. This Sympathizer, also committed Treason against the United States of America. Hanoi Jane Fonda should be spending the rest of her miserable pathetic life behind bars instead of making movies.
We should Boycott the movie when it comes to Glasgow..
STFU. No one gives a sh*t about that.
Hanoi Jane sux

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2013
pulllleassseeseee wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many that gives a crap about that. Did you know that Hanoi Jane took notes/letters from American prisoners in Vietnam and was asked to give them to their families? Know what the bitch did? She handed them to the Vietnamese guards. She should have been shot for treason. Anybody that goes to see her nasty ass even attempt to portray Nancy Reagan...should save themselves some money and head on up to a Veterans graveyard and just spit on the graves. You Hollywood wannabe's make me sick.
Marcus Christianson

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2013
pulllleassseeseee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now qualified the Barren County Dregs of Society Association with full membership.

Do you even know who Hanoi Jane Fonda is?

Do you even know what she did?

You weren't even born during the Vietnam Era.

***Slither back under the rock you came out from under***
Marcus Christianson

Glasgow, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Hanoi Jane sux wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many that gives a crap about that. Did you know that Hanoi Jane took notes/letters from American prisoners in Vietnam and was asked to give them to their families? Know what the bitch did? She handed them to the Vietnamese guards. She should have been shot for treason. Anybody that goes to see her nasty ass even attempt to portray Nancy Reagan...should save themselves some money and head on up to a Veterans graveyard and just spit on the graves. You Hollywood wannabe's make me sick.
Great Posting!
Proud Vietnam Vet / 121st Signal Battalion of the 1st Infantry Division / Lai Khe / March 1968 - June 1970.
Flatulent Fred

Glasgow, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2013
I boycott ALL the crap that Hollywood makes, because it's ALL garbage!
Name

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Apr 11, 2013
This is one veteran that won't watch the movie because that bitch is in it.
Proud American

Carmel, IN

#8 Apr 11, 2013
jane fonda should be ashamed.

Her family should be ashamed.

Every former POW should be able to decide her fate.

Boycott the movie, boycott every business she owns or invests in, boycott her husbands businesses.

I cannot imagine why she has been allowed to reside in the US. Her citizenship should be stripped, and she should be disposed of just like bin laden was.
time to stand up for Vets

Glasgow, KY

#9 Apr 11, 2013
If the cinema shows that film I will call them several times everyday and voice my opinion about it. Maybe if they get enough calls they will stop showing it. I take my grandkids there a lot but will never step foot in there again if they give any type of exposure to Hanoi Jane playing the part of Nancy Reagan.
pulllleassseesee e

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You are now qualified the Barren County Dregs of Society Association with full membership.
Do you even know who Hanoi Jane Fonda is?
Do you even know what she did?
You weren't even born during the Vietnam Era.
***Slither back under the rock you came out from under***
Hate to disappoint you, asswipe, but I'm 57 years old. Know all about the issues. And I still say STFU. No one cares about your political agenda. And for those who say they will never step foot in the theatre again if they show it? a) good riddance and b) you are full of sh*t and will be there when the next piece of trash you want to see shows there.
Liberal detector

Glasgow, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2013
pulllleassseesee e wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to disappoint you, asswipe, but I'm 57 years old. Know all about the issues. And I still say STFU. No one cares about your political agenda. And for those who say they will never step foot in the theatre again if they show it? a) good riddance and b) you are full of sh*t and will be there when the next piece of trash you want to see shows there.
So tell me. Government, union or gay! What is your special interest baby killer?
pulllleassseesee e

Glasgow, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2013
Liberal detector wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me. Government, union or gay! What is your special interest baby killer?
Spare me the chest thumping rhetoric. Regardless of what you may think I am (which I don't give a rat's ass about) you are obviously a jackass.
Marcus Christianson

Glasgow, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Dear Communist Sympathizer - why don't you go live in Iran or Cuba or perhaps Vietnam, they are full of American Hating Communists. You are a disgrace, just think thousands upon thousands are fighting and dying for communists like you, so you can express your stupid thoughts! Fifty Seven years old and as ignorant as a 16 year old... Next time you see a Veteran walk up to him or her and express your opinion to their (my) face!
Marcus Christianson

Glasgow, KY

#14 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Spare me the chest thumping rhetoric. Regardless of what you may think I am (which I don't give a rat's ass about) you are obviously a jackass.
Next time you see a Veteran, please walk up and express your communist views to their face!

Did you go to Canada so that you didn't have to serve? Oh ya, that is called a Draft Dodger!

Did you fail to pass the entrance exams to enter the Armed Forces?

Were you thrown out of the service with a Dishonorable Discharge?

You are a disgrace to this country!
Seeya

Glasgow, KY

#15 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Great Posting!
Proud Vietnam Vet / 121st Signal Battalion of the 1st Infantry Division /

Lai Khe / March 1968 - June 1970.
I would like to take a moment to thank you, and anyone else who served over there. Thank you for your service. You are appreciated!
ArmyVet12

Tampa, FL

#16 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Based on your comments and incredibly poor use of the english language, I can see that you are an incredibly ignorant person so I won't try to debate you on the Vietnam Ware or the actions of Jane Fonda. Suffice it to say, through her actions (handing over the letters), she caused many of the POWs to suffer pain and injury following her visit. I for one cannot and will not ever forgive her and I certainly won't go see any movie that she is in. You on the other hand are more than welcome to spend your money and see here movies adding to her wealth.

It is so easy to see what an ignorant
God Bless our Soldiers

Glasgow, KY

#17 Apr 12, 2013
Hanoi Jane apologized (sort of)16 years after the fact. She said she was sorry that much disappointment came from her actions in Vietnam. Huh? Whut? Really? She only gave that half-assed apology because she was making a movie and citizens were protesting her involvement in that movie.

Hanoi Jane's current reply to anyone who is displeased with her attempting to portray Nancy Reagan at any level is to "get a life". She stated that she new it would rile up the rightwingers...but who cares?

Let's show this American traitor who cares. Most Americans wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire because of the pain she directly caused the POW's in Vietnam. Most would shake the hand of the person who lit her up like the fourth of July.

My brother was in the Green Beret in Vietnam. His country called for him to serve and he did so...with honor. The bitch Hanoi Jane served the North Vietnamese with honor. She deserves nothing and hopefully many will come out and let her know that we care about and honor the soldiers that gave their lives for idiots such as her and her Hollywood butt buddies.
God Bless our Soldiers

Glasgow, KY

#18 Apr 12, 2013
"knew"
Soldiers Mom

Glasgow, KY

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Has anyone called the movie theater in Glasgow to see if they will be showing the movie? Vietnam Veterans are already organizing protests in Louisville for the theaters that show the film. From what I have read on the internet many cities will have Veterans protesting. Those soldiers went to foreign places to protect us so the least we can do is show up for them and support them at the theaters. If that traitors movie loses money and causes protests all over the United States maybe the money backers of the film will not offer Hanoi Jane any more roles in their movies. Maybe then Miss Jane will have to get an alternate life to keep up with her lifestyle. I hope she fails in everything she does. She deserves to fail and fall.
pulllleassseesee e

Glasgow, KY

#20 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Dear Communist Sympathizer - why don't you go live in Iran or Cuba or perhaps Vietnam, they are full of American Hating Communists. You are a disgrace, just think thousands upon thousands are fighting and dying for communists like you, so you can express your stupid thoughts! Fifty Seven years old and as ignorant as a 16 year old... Next time you see a Veteran walk up to him or her and express your opinion to their (my) face!
I'm not communist. I've never said I support what Fonda did nor have I said I condemn it. You know nothing about me. But your labeling me something based on nothing I've said and telling me to leave the country and calling me ingorant just because you don't like my opinion and then spewing hate and threats about it sure smack a whole lot more of communism and dictatorships than anything I ever said. You need to take a good long hard look in the mirror, you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min dollarsbill 132,148
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 2 hr The Amazing Atheist 316
big blue nation 4 hr of course 16
Akebono husbands/wifes or Mates 6 hr woo 14
If You See Kay, See You In Tea 10 hr Ox E Moron 5
Tracy Bellamy 10 hr Nosy 19
Kay-9-Clips 10 hr petlvr 21
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Wed Dislike gold diggers 1,076
young mother Dec 23 Adam009 16
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"