whos having an affair at rr donnelleys
prove

Glasgow, KY

#41 Aug 17, 2009
Can prove, Will!!!LOL ho in metcafe.
Sunshine on a Rainy Day

Glasgow, KY

#42 Aug 17, 2009
The place has absolutely nothing to do with it. If a man can't do his job and leave the women alone its not the company's fault it is his. Men and women who do their partners this way should be shot. Why in the world get married in the first place if you can't be faithful to your partnet? It takes a real azz to do their families that way.
dixie girl 80

Glasgow, KY

#43 Aug 17, 2009
Sunshine on a Rainy Day wrote:
The place has absolutely nothing to do with it. If a man can't do his job and leave the women alone its not the company's fault it is his. Men and women who do their partners this way should be shot. Why in the world get married in the first place if you can't be faithful to your partnet? It takes a real azz to do their families that way.
very true! i completely agree
really

Glasgow, KY

#44 Aug 26, 2009
anyone know dave hagan that works out there?
Well

Cave City, KY

#45 Aug 27, 2009
I can say that Jennifer is a very sexy and attractive lady and very nice to talk to. Plus you can't believe any rumors that comes from Donnelley's. I've seen stuff get started on people that wasn't true just so people could have something to talk about.
Long time ago

Glasgow, KY

#46 Aug 27, 2009
I worked there three years ago, and I never had an affair or cheated on my husband. I worked there for 9 years and some of the men that came through that door was just disgusting. It does take two to tangle and if everything is ok at home then no would want to look at another man/women. If the people are single who cares who they are dating its their business. Not everyone at Donnelleys is all that bad now some are and why don't you look up front in the offices that's where alot of cheating goes on.
mel

Glasgow, KY

#47 Aug 27, 2009
i know there are alot of cheaters there thats how i met my man of two yrs.
O MY GOD

Glasgow, KY

#48 Aug 27, 2009
Well wrote:
I can say that Jennifer is a very sexy and attractive lady and very nice to talk to. Plus you can't believe any rumors that comes from Donnelley's. I've seen stuff get started on people that wasn't true just so people could have something to talk about.
better check public health recorded,then say sexy and attractive! FOOL! No rumor just check.
Long time ago

Glasgow, KY

#49 Aug 27, 2009
Thats with everyone,better check!!
Well

Glasgow, KY

#50 Sep 21, 2009
who knows jenny? what do you thank,OK or not?
mel

Glasgow, KY

#51 Sep 21, 2009
What do you want 2 know?
looking for easy girles

Glasgow, KY

#52 Sep 24, 2009
Good time,looking for you, at RRD.
stupid

Glasgow, KY

#53 Jul 21, 2012
sexton whats she up 2
summer

Benton, KY

#56 Jul 21, 2012
Stay away from JB. He has herpies!
hmm

Glasgow, KY

#57 Jul 21, 2012
BIG JANE wrote:
my hubby work over there and he is packing a lightpole and I find out he be pokin somethin I will cut it off and use it for a walkin cane
if your hubby is brandon he b with jennifer sexton over & over
Jennifer

United States

#59 Jul 23, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>if your hubby is brandon he b with jennifer sexton over & over
this is jennifer and i hope whoever you are you keep the comments coming because i have a lawyer and when i find out who you are i will sue you right out from behind that computer. Its called slander.
work

Glasgow, KY

#60 Jul 23, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text> this is jennifer and i hope whoever you are you keep the comments coming because i have a lawyer and when i find out who you are i will sue you right out from behind that computer. Its called slander.
o please!!!!
No the truth

Glasgow, KY

#61 Feb 25, 2013
I know Ricky Spann and Alisa Finn are having an affair. Thats why she doesn't get fired that's why they fired the girls on second in housekeeping. Because they asked why she didn't have to workor do her job and the next day the fired those girls. and I know for a fact that they were the only ones cleaning that place.
Luther

Glasgow, KY

#62 Feb 25, 2013
I used to work at Donnelly's but had to leave. I just didn't fit. Every hour we were expected to leave the press and go to the affair room. There we had to choose a partner and engage in vigorous physical contact. After six months I was so worn out I could barely find my way back to the press. I was sore, tired and just plain exhausted that I had to make the hard choice and leave the company. Anybody who couldn't cut the mustard was ostracized and treated as a pariah.

Honestly, you folks are complete idiots. Donnelly's is just a workplace. If you have a spouse or significant other who is cheating it's because they have no integrity and would cheat no matter where they worked. It's not Donnelly's; it's your partners.
Truth teller

Glasgow, KY

#63 Feb 25, 2013
No the truth wrote:
I know Ricky Spann and Alisa Finn are having an affair. Thats why she doesn't get fired that's why they fired the girls on second in housekeeping. Because they asked why she didn't have to workor do her job and the next day the fired those girls. and I know for a fact that they were the only ones cleaning that place.
I can see you must be one of the two that was fired.... Which one are you the foul mouth slu* OR the fat azz *igger? I've been at donnely's for 20 years and I can tell you that lady works her backside off on days the ONLY thing that you two done was sit smoke and talk about which guy "wanted you", good god NO MAN could be that desperate. Just one question if that is the only way she kept her job then what about the guy that works on second? Did he do Ricky in the azz to keep his? You two were sorry employees that got what you finally deserve!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weve been lied to... 58 min Heres Your Sign 2
Need a loan of money can anybody help out (Jun '15) 1 hr chubby13 4
Looking for Amber Carver 1 hr Aunt Blabby 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,847
To men of Glasgow (Oct '15) 1 hr chubby13 15
What do people do for fun in Glasgow? (Jul '07) 1 hr chubby13 51
Looking for bi man 2 hr Kyboyy79 7

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages