whos having an affair at rr donnelleys
I work there

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jun 9, 2009
I am a man, and I work there. I am married to the sexiest woman in the world (to me anyway). I go there to work, and can't wait to get back home to my wife and kids. There are some very good people out there, and some bad ones.....but that is EVERYWHERE! Blame the person for his or her actions, and not the place they work!
not worried

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jun 9, 2009
Well I know my man is mine and so not everyone out there "is having an affair" you shouldnt say everyone when you speak of this topic. I think what ppl do is their own business...and btw when I go out there and see my honey on his lunch..I am not worried what soo ever lol...Some real skanks, and fat ones too...yuck* There are some pretty women out there but yeah no worries for me=) Not every man and woman is the same though, you really shouldnt say those things.
some one who cares

Edmonton, KY

#23 Jun 10, 2009
my ex husband works there and we have been divorced for seven years there is nothing about that place that is any good. There all cheaters and always will be.he cheated on me with another mans wife and to beat it all off the husband knew about it he told my ex that he was glad she found somebody to sleep with cause he couldnt do her anygood but then again half the men there couldnt do her anygood you usually caint please a homewreker and thats what she is and will always be A HOMEWRECKER
names please

Glasgow, KY

#24 Jun 10, 2009
what is her name?
some one who cares

Edmonton, KY

#25 Jun 10, 2009
melissa brooks , she hasnt been there for a while but she would do anybody
I know them

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jun 12, 2009
thought you were gonna say Tammy Coffey
someone who cares

Edmonton, KY

#27 Jun 12, 2009
melissa brooks had the worst rep. ever if she seen it and wanted it SHE GOT IT.
past-worker

Munfordville, KY

#28 Jun 12, 2009
There's a bunch of dope'heads out there,I here there's a group of them that does the extacie thing.I heard from some girls out there that big C L,and his buddies were bad about that stuff.
ms crazy

Glasgow, KY

#29 Jun 13, 2009
not me wrote:
I would say the question should have been "Who's not having an affair at Donnelleys?"
Exactly what I was thinking.
losers

Glasgow, KY

#30 Jun 13, 2009
Why cant people control themselves and stop being impulsive. Evedently they must not really care about their spouse. Im by no means taking up for the goings on there, but actually this is going on in all factories. I work at Dart, and when I found out about all the affairs going on there it made me sick to think about all these trusting wives and husbands at home. Its a shame.!!!!
good stuff

Cave City, KY

#31 Jun 13, 2009
If your not gettin it at home you will get it somewhere.
loll

Franklin, TN

#32 Jul 8, 2009
jmw?
council

Glasgow, KY

#33 Aug 5, 2009
who not having an affair at donnelleys?
council

Glasgow, KY

#34 Aug 5, 2009
name a few thats seen alot of guys,or girls in the last 2 years.
know them

Glasgow, KY

#35 Aug 5, 2009
oops wrote:
My husband is going with a old woman there.If you know who they are please leave their initals on here.I want to know how long its been going on?he says they are just real good friends hummmm yeah right.They are on days today together.
J.S.(711)
fire fox

Glasgow, KY

#36 Aug 5, 2009
Tammy Coffey kelly ? A.h. Jennifer Sexton Mellissa Brooks on!on!on!on!
HEY

Glasgow, KY

#37 Aug 5, 2009
WHATCH what you say!
fire fox

Glasgow, KY

#38 Aug 7, 2009
donnelleys has got so bad with anyone being with anyone,most people with intergrity well use better judgment whan to date people from here.One reason I restrain myself from telling were I work.If more people would publicize whos date who it would stop the adultery, and trash from being at donnelleys.
It takes two

Horse Cave, KY

#39 Aug 17, 2009
It takes two people to have an affair and one must be married. If you are going to name names, name both and be prepared to prove it. Anyone can come on here and accuse someone of anything, but do they have the proof to back it up. Also, be prepared to see your own skeletons come out of the closet (we all have them) when someone figures out who you are.
justme

Glasgow, KY

#40 Aug 17, 2009
Mary Poppins in the press room is messing with Tim (The Tool Man)Taylor in bindery!!! I hope Jill don't find out. But I herd she been screwing Al. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min umoron 151,817
Who's a good plumber??? (Mar '12) 3 hr Allison 27
Pedophile Arrested in Glasgow 3 hr wow 2
Proof: The Moon Is Self Illuminating 3 hr Hillary 26
Word Association (Jun '08) 5 hr FORREST 5,344
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 5 hr FORREST 2,560
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 589

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages