all motorcycle clubs
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
curious

Glasgow, KY

#146 Aug 4, 2009
jamie wrote:
i aint afraid to put my name on here , in my opinion i think all motorcycle clubs are low life trash. i ride one myself and i have dealt with / rode with other clubs and they are all dick heads, i choose to stay indipendant , i will not join a club because of the smart ass attitudes of them all
Why would you possibly even want to belong to any club that would have you as a member? Go figure....
Big Johnny J

Las Vegas, NV

#147 Jun 25, 2011
I find that Motorcycle clubs that REALLY worship Satan and pray to Evil are usually the smallest and most dangerous. Anytime a club feels it is empowered by Dark Forces they are religiuosly motivated and therefore a large threat to our safety.
Religious Zealots are very much like terrorists in that they are happy to live for, Die for, and shed blood for their club.
Clubs like Black Rebels and Satans Helpers are true satan worshipping cults and MC clubs. Another one I recently had the misfortune of talking to was Zoroastrian Mc from Minneapolis who openly worship Satan and carve pentagrams in the back of their hands. The ZMC, as they jokingly call themselves, worship Fire and it is incorporated into their swearing in process.
I spent the summer of 2010 with a club from MO called Satans Sister. They held mandatory meetings weekly and all were filled with Satan worshipping and Fire ceremonies. They pray to Satan at the beginning and end of all meetings. These type of underground cult clubs need to be watched closely and present an ever present danger to us all as they are motivated by evil religous forces.
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

#148 Oct 8, 2012
What's name of the club that split from rolling thunder?
maggie

Saint Paul, MN

#149 Oct 9, 2012
freedom warriors
Demo

Glasgow, KY

#150 Oct 9, 2012
Those guys are rejects from rolling thunder

Smell like pot
Kevi

United States

#151 Sep 7, 2013
IRISH REBEL MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Missy and I want to know who you are! You responded to my ol' man's comment annonymously since you obviously don't have the balls to put your name on here. He had no problem letting people know who he is because he wasn't ashamed of anything he said. The Rebels are around and will be around for years to come.
RIP Lee K, Buffalo& Barb
Ridin later

Greensburg, KY

#152 Sep 7, 2013
Kevi wrote:
<quoted text> RIP Lee K, Buffalo& Barb
Trash. Look hilarious in the vests. Smell like cigarettes and pot. Worst ones pretend to be patriot types. Complained about Serving themselves but now act all patriotic
Jeromysquared

Glasgow, KY

#153 Sep 9, 2013
I just dont think they are legitimate community supporters. It is a way for them to try and look some way they think is cool.

I purchased a ticket to win a motorcycle a few years ago and called asking about it and nobody could tell me who won the motorcycle. I asked the fella who sold it to me and he said they didnt sell enough to give it away but refused to give me my money back.

Not cool in my book. I should have known better this guy has since he was a young man been a lazy pot head.

So that is my views of them.
observer

Glasgow, KY

#154 Sep 9, 2013
noticed not many groups riding in Glasgow. guess there's no good all you can eat buffet's for their women to pig out at
Lover

Cub Run, KY

#155 Sep 9, 2013
observer wrote:
noticed not many groups riding in Glasgow. guess there's no good all you can eat buffet's for their women to pig out at
Lol
Also teeth required!!!
2TH DOC

Glasgow, KY

#156 Sep 9, 2013
Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Also teeth required!!!
Depends on what there eating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay men in glasgow (Feb '11) 28 min Guillermo 66
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,782
President Shytt Hole 3 hr Buncky 22
Poll Do you like watching others masturbate? (Sep '08) 4 hr Claudia 10
Seeking mature Lonely Women (Aug '12) 4 hr Rock 13
my sons friends (Dec '10) 5 hr Claudia 96
walmart 7 hr Someone 7
Kmart closing 7 hr wow 26

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages