former clubber

Glasgow, KY

#41 Aug 18, 2008
UMMM- who needs a club? I was in a club founded in a friend's memory-- and it was just supposed to be a social riding club---not a gang or a bunch of hard azzez--- just a group of friends who enjoy the ride! Then, it got STUPID! We had a few egotisical idiots who started trying to drum up fights and boasting of outrunning the cops and all that jazz---ruined it for those of us who just wanted to RIDE! NOt to mention, it got to the point where those same idiots were more concerned about being SEEN in town on the strip than they were about hittin the twisties! talk about a bunch of posers--- the few of us real riders got out while the gettin was good----but still got pulled over by the cops everywhere we went because of the company we once kept! I just wanna ride---forget the politics and the bullsh**
Power Ranger

Glasgow, KY

#42 Aug 18, 2008
former clubber - what do you ride?
IRISH REBEL MOM

United States

#43 Aug 25, 2008
Does anyone here even know the difference between a riding club and a motorcylce club? Obviously not many, at least not by personal experience. I would suggest before you comment on other people's lifestyles you should at least have first hand information, not gossip and media distortion.
DRIP of RMC

United States

#44 Aug 25, 2008
To all wannabes:
I am presently in a club that I respect. The comments that I have read have said nothing about brotherhood. Brotherhood is something that you need and trust. All these riders that have motorcycles without brotherhood are only friends to each other. In all actuality their patches should read fc(friend club) instead of rc(riding club). Brothers you can trust to have your back. Friends you can trust to have what you own and can't be trusted to have your back like a brother would. All of my brothers are respected by the community and we respect all others until disrespected. And all you rc guys have no idea what brotherhood is. Since I joined my motorcycle club I feel more safe and loved since 1970 in my other brotherhood of Vietnam. So, to all wannabes get some balls and probate or prospect for a brotherhood to see if you've got it!
Brotherhood is something you earn from love and respect!
Sincerly,
Drip RMC AND PROUD OF IT!
wife of a club member

Glasgow, KY

#45 Aug 25, 2008
IRISH REBEL MOM wrote:
Does anyone here even know the difference between a riding club and a motorcylce club? Obviously not many, at least not by personal experience. I would suggest before you comment on other people's lifestyles you should at least have first hand information, not gossip and media distortion.
right on sister, my husband's in a riding club
C C Ryder in Ky

Glasgow, KY

#46 Aug 25, 2008
Drip,
I'm curious. What's RMC stand for? Not meaning any harm, just wondering. I stand behind anyone that wants to be a part of a club, I know of the brotherhood you're talking about and it's awesome to know you have that. As of now, I ride with Rolling Thunder, not because I'm a Vet, but because I want to support the people that have fought and are fighting for our freedom. I completely respect anyones wishes to be in a club and have met people from several different ones that are the classiest people alive.
Keep the rubber side down and welcome home and thank you for the time you served for the U.S.A.
DRIP of RMC

United States

#47 Aug 25, 2008
C C Ryder in Ky wrote:
Drip,
I'm curious. What's RMC stand for? Not meaning any harm, just wondering. I stand behind anyone that wants to be a part of a club, I know of the brotherhood you're talking about and it's awesome to know you have that. As of now, I ride with Rolling Thunder, not because I'm a Vet, but because I want to support the people that have fought and are fighting for our freedom. I completely respect anyones wishes to be in a club and have met people from several different ones that are the classiest people alive.
Keep the rubber side down and welcome home and thank you for the time you served for the U.S.A.
RMC stands for Rebel's Motorcyle Club we are a bowling green motorcyle club that has been around for 30+ years, proud of our brothers and proud of our community!
C C Ryder in Ky

Glasgow, KY

#48 Aug 25, 2008
Thanks, I know of the Loners and Misfits, may have met some of the Rebels and didn't know it. Glad to make your aqquaintance, hope one of these days I have the pleasure of meeting you or some of your club members. Some of these people on here burn my ass, stereotyping bikers, clubs, and so forth. They don't realize that people like myself would trust these guys with my family or my life, because they are too afraid to get to know these guys. I've always been around bikers and they have always been the greatest people I know. Much L,H,& R, C.C. Ryder

Since: Jan 09

Fort Rucker, AL

#49 Jan 5, 2009
jamie wrote:
i aint afraid to put my name on here , in my opinion i think all motorcycle clubs are low life trash. i ride one myself and i have dealt with / rode with other clubs and they are all dick heads, i choose to stay indipendant , i will not join a club because of the smart ass attitudes of them all
Well Jamie I just found this website and found your comment. Let me tell you my side of this... My dad was killed 3 years ago last August. He was an independant, but had alot of friends in clubs. At his funeral total strangers including the Misfits came up to me and offered their hand for anything I might need at that time. All in the respect of my Daddy! They are always doing things to help people in need,especially children. Just cause you may have met a few in different clubs that you didn't get along with doesn't mean shit!! You shouldn't judge all clubs by one member or one club. And yeah they might be a club or two that is like that. But I haven't seen it. I would rather have a friend in a biker club then most of the people that call theirselves my friends. Thank you for your time!
Jerry Springer

Bowling Green, KY

#50 Jan 5, 2009
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

“REBELICIOUS”

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Jan 7, 2009
Jerry Springer wrote:
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
If you don't have anything on the topic to discuss, go back to myspace!
grassyweed

Glasgow, KY

#52 Jan 7, 2009
watching people ride is no big deal to me .i love to ride .its the ones who try to look bad ass .and show offs .i think if your gonna be a rider be a mature rider .showoffs get hurt and killed .i highly respect the riders for the toy runs and such as that ,but the harley drags are for trash .i dont respect how they disrespect themselves and most of the women there are whores and dont care about themselves .i respect the well respectful riders i give them 2 thumbs up!
The Jerry Springer Show

Bowling Green, KY

#53 Jan 7, 2009
IRISH REBEL MOM wrote:
<quoted text> If you don't have anything on the topic to discuss, go back to myspace!
I don't have a myspace, but this "topix" is just like the Jerry Springer show!!!!!!!! Now I know where he gets all those trashy people from!
jorge

Glasgow, KY

#54 Jan 7, 2009
The Jerry Springer Show wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a myspace, but this "topix" is just like the Jerry Springer show!!!!!!!! Now I know where he gets all those trashy people from!
i wish you had jerry springer
Jerry Springer Show

Bowling Green, KY

#55 Jan 7, 2009
jorge wrote:
<quoted text>i wish you had jerry springer
Had what?
jorge

Glasgow, KY

#56 Jan 7, 2009
Jerry Springer Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Had what?
had him up your ass .can you change the subject now
Jerry Springer Show

Bowling Green, KY

#57 Jan 7, 2009
DING! DING! DING! More white trash for my show! This is GREAT!!!!!! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Insomiac

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Jan 8, 2009
Jerry Springer Show wrote:
DING! DING! DING! More white trash for my show! This is GREAT!!!!!! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
If you don't have anything to add to these topics , but your ignorance , don't add nothing ... Nobody and I mean nobody finds any humor in your stupid Jerry , Jerry , Jerry , bullshlt but you !!! You're not Jerry Springer or Dr.Phil so grow up and act your age ... You doing nothing but wasting perfectly good bandwidth with your childish stupidity ...
Hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Jan 8, 2009
DRIP of RMC wrote:
<quoted text>
RMC stands for Rebel's Motorcyle Club we are a bowling green motorcyle club that has been around for 30+ years, proud of our brothers and proud of our community!
I thought the Rebels got ousta out of BG and were defunct. Haven't seen their colors for years around town.

“REBELICIOUS”

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#60 Jan 8, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Rebels got ousta out of BG and were defunct. Haven't seen their colors for years around town.
My name is Missy and I want to know who you are! You responded to my ol' man's comment annonymously since you obviously don't have the balls to put your name on here. He had no problem letting people know who he is because he wasn't ashamed of anything he said. The Rebels are around and will be around for years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most pretty girl in Glasgow? 33 min Please 29
spa (Aug '12) 33 min Michael 17
Travis wood (Jun '13) 1 hr Dont Worry About It 24
eaton 2 hr Jasmine 18
Mojoes coffee shop 2 hr Senior Citizen 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr yabadabado 135,676
psychiatric doctors in glasgow 4 hr Dr Seymour Shrinks 4
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Apr 17 joanne 1,159
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]