TAXPAYER

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Well the paper says the Fiscal Court/ Jail have dropped there appeal now let the taxpayers know what all was found out about the Jail situiations with the YAXPAYER'S MONEY that was spent on paying the PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. Also how much money did the FISCAL COURT waste on hiring the other lawyer they hired to appeal what now has been dropped? WE DESERVE ANSWEERS!!!!!
atf

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
You will never get answers here this is GLASGOW.Did the FBI just go away?
Shart

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
what are you talking about do u even no..
County Voter

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
I agree with TAXPAYER. It will be interesting when the newspaper does a story on how much taxpayer money the Fiscal Court has paid to keep the investigative report from the public. I wonder when the full story is reported what the complete role of Carl Dickerson and Chris Steward were in the investigation. Remember - "Dickerson said the money spent on the investigation will be the best money the county has ever spent". Time will tell and the taxpayers will determine if we got our money worth when the complete report is released.
Outside Looking In

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
I agree with County Voter that it will be interesting to see the complete report. I look forward to finding out the role the magistrates played behind the scenes in trying to sway the investigator to make the report say what they wanted.
Friend Of Employees

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
We are waiting for the report to be made public to see what the magistrates (Carl & Chris) told the investigator.
Let It Happen

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Let's finally find out what OUR TAXPAYER'S MONEY from hiring a Private Detective to investigate, know how much tghat cost now release how much TAXPAYER'S MONEY was WASTED paying another lawyer to fight what was already ruled on by the Attorney General and the Circuit Judge then file a useless appeal to see it go away. And the County wants to whine about money problems, QUIT WASTING IT AND IT WILL BE IN BETTER SHAPE. Nothing like a bunch of POLITICIANS, they are PROS at wasting other people's money!!!
The Devil

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
We are Waiting......................
About Time

Glasgow, KY

#9 Feb 8, 2013
The Daily Times, according to today's paper, should have the Jail Report soon. Now maybe, in my opinion, the taxpayers will discover that the money spent was wasted and it will finally come out the role Carl Dickerson - Chris Steward - Larry Eaton played in providing information to the investigator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trust/affairs/fed mogul (Sep '12) 3 hr Need to know 5
april 3 hr Friend 3
Brandon Lee Shooting 3 hr you sure 51
Dave Houchens..DRUG TASK Force 5 hr Concerned 5
Jessica Craine 5 hr Karman 3
Annabelle Marie Thomas 6 hr peace 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Family Man 142,410
Trashiest mother you know? 6 hr hot 25
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Fri uhm 1,216
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages