timmy king

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sweetpea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 21, 2010
 
Loser did you say you were female? Maybe she is jumping to the wrong conclusion lol
Angela Whitlow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 21, 2010
 
sweetpea wrote:
Loser did you say you were female? Maybe she is jumping to the wrong conclusion lol
Ok there you go assuming that Timmy is gay again grow up or put ur name down are you that scared..Im not hiding because i have nothing to hide from you or anyone else..You people really are childish to come on here and throw around all theese bullshyt lies..You need to stop worrying about Timmy and worry about your spouse who they sleeping with?Show proof or stop saying shyt you know nothing about..Well i really hope before you post something else that isnt true that you will think first..But its whatever im sure you will have more lies to put on here you coward...LEAVE TIMMY ALONE DAMN!!
the truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 22, 2010
 
OK JAMIE YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND TIMMY IS NO SAINT AND YOU KNOW THAT YES HE HAS CHEATED ON YOU.YOU DIDNT WONT A CERTAIN GUY AT YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOU WERE WORKING BECUZ YOU THOUGHT HE AND THAT GUY HAD SOMETHING GOING ON.ANGELA YOU KNOW THAT YOU WANT TIMMY AS BAD AS HE WANTS YOU.DIDNT TIMMY GIVE YOU AN STD RESULTING IN YOU LOOSING YOUR BABY WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT THATS LOW BUT YOU STILL CONTINUE TO TAKE UP FOR HIM LUCKY MAN THATS LOVE.YES YOU ALL DO KNOW ME AND I THINK BOTH WOMEN DESERVE BETTER.I HAVE TALKED TO TIMMY AND HE HAS SAID CERTAIN THINGS AROUND ME LIKE HE WOULD ALWAYS LOVE ANGELA.AND ALL HE DOES IS TALK ABOUT LEAVING JAMIE SAYING SHE DONT COOK OR CLEAN AND MAD BECUZ SHE DONT WORK.thats the truth
old friend

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 22, 2010
 
is'nt there 2 timmy king's seems like i remember 2
way back when i was in school, so maybe yall are getting them mixed up.. because the one i know doesnt do drugs or cheat or do anything bad like that.. just wondering
Angela Whitlow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 22, 2010
 
the truth wrote:
OK JAMIE YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND TIMMY IS NO SAINT AND YOU KNOW THAT YES HE HAS CHEATED ON YOU.YOU DIDNT WONT A CERTAIN GUY AT YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOU WERE WORKING BECUZ YOU THOUGHT HE AND THAT GUY HAD SOMETHING GOING ON.ANGELA YOU KNOW THAT YOU WANT TIMMY AS BAD AS HE WANTS YOU.DIDNT TIMMY GIVE YOU AN STD RESULTING IN YOU LOOSING YOUR BABY WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT THATS LOW BUT YOU STILL CONTINUE TO TAKE UP FOR HIM LUCKY MAN THATS LOVE.YES YOU ALL DO KNOW ME AND I THINK BOTH WOMEN DESERVE BETTER.I HAVE TALKED TO TIMMY AND HE HAS SAID CERTAIN THINGS AROUND ME LIKE HE WOULD ALWAYS LOVE ANGELA.AND ALL HE DOES IS TALK ABOUT LEAVING JAMIE SAYING SHE DONT COOK OR CLEAN AND MAD BECUZ SHE DONT WORK.thats the truth
I dont know who in the heck is writing all this bullshyt but when you start talking about a baby that did not even make it into this world well thats just as low as you can go.Yes i lost a baby by Timmy no is sure wasnt because he gave me an std.I hope i find out who you are because im sure you arent perfect on here talking shyt about a baby thats just cruel and now you have pissed me off...If you are man enough say this to me please i beg you say what you want about me but not about a baby that never made it in this world.If i could say what i really wanted i promise it wouldnt be nice but im not like you...Please stop posting things on here that are lies and that are hurtful..
hes a loser

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 22, 2010
 
his wife Jamie wrote:
Hey he's a loser wtf are you talking. About he hit on you while dalton and I where sleeping. You are a joke. There has never been a female at my house when my son and I was asleep. There has NEVER been any females at my house without there boyfriend either. As for Eddie what does he have to do with any of this? Timmy is NOT a drug dealer you f***ing loser.
The old sayin goes 'ignorance is bliss', so if it makes you happy to ignore the truth, awesome! Not a drug dealer, really? He used to get the best stuff in g-town! lmfao. Watch who ya trust girl, someday it may come back to haunt you.
hes a loser

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 22, 2010
 
sweetpea wrote:
Loser did you say you were female? Maybe she is jumping to the wrong conclusion lol
Nope, never said I was female!!!!!!
his wife Jamie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everyone posting on here (not Angela) can go f**k themselves. He's not a beater, a cheater, a drug dealer, or is he bi. Maybe all of you just think of us and wack off. Have a nice life and stay out of ours. And if you have ProoF he cheated then don't be a coward and bring the proof to me. If you think you are man/woman enough.
the truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 23, 2010
 
his wife Jamie wrote:
Everyone posting on here (not Angela) can go f**k themselves. He's not a beater, a cheater, a drug dealer, or is he bi. Maybe all of you just think of us and wack off. Have a nice life and stay out of ours. And if you have ProoF he cheated then don't be a coward and bring the proof to me. If you think you are man/woman enough.
HE IS A CHEATER OR ARE YOU SAYING ANGELA CHEATED ON HIM AND CAUGHT SOMETHING WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER.HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT HIS EX WANTS HIM AND THEY WILL BE BACK TOGETHER OPEN YOUR EYES.WHY WAS HE NOT ALLOWED AROUND A CERTAIN GUY IF YOU DIDNT THINK THEY WERE DOING THE DEED.TIMMY HAS SAID CERTAIN STUFF ABOUT ANGELA TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THE FAMILY I WOULD BE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS IF IM SUCH A LIER.HOW DID YOU ENJOY BEING BETWEEN YOUR BOYFRIENDS EX WIFES LEGS.IN MY BOOK YOU ARE ALL NASTY YOU AND ANGELA ARE BOTH HOS BUT ANY MAN WILL STICK IT WERE ITS WET.this is the truth
Angela Whitlow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 23, 2010
 
Here we go yet again you must really have a boring life.Look i have nothing to hide from you or anyone else on here..I NEVER cheated on Timmy i loved him with my whole heart yes we did have OUR problems but please just leave all of us alone.This is getting to be bullshyt..I will not be as childish as you after today im not posting anything else because it only makes me look as childish as you are..Please leave Timmy alone he doesnt deserve to be talked about like this noone does..Now have a great life and get a job...
his wife jamie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ok if Timmy still loves Angela so much then why doesn't he just go back to her? And since you know so much about us then why don't you just put your real name on here. And why don't you just come to my house and say all this to my face? Or to timmys face and see how much truth there is to it then you coward. Have fun posting by yourself loser.
Eddies Wife

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 24, 2010
 
Christie, I don't know you but if you know me as well as you think you do then you should tell me who he's cheating with if theres any woman to you!
Besides for everyone else, what my husband does is nobody's buisness... I don't see how he has time to cheat when we are always together or he has one of our children with him.
Eddies Wife

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 24, 2010
 
Hey Truthful,
If you got anything to say about me then say it to my face not on the dam computer. If I knew who you were I wouldn't be sitting here behind this computer like you! And apparently your wife ain't to pretty herself if you gotta check out other women.. Besides Eddie wants to re-new our vows.. so he must think I'm pretty Dam Good looking!
Mike

Fountain Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 26, 2010
 
It appears the only truth the truth knows it what he makes up in his own mind. Ive known Timmy for several years and am also his neighbor. Ive spent many night talking with Timmy and helping him work through things and I'm here to tell you that he loves Jamie and his son with all his heart and would never cheat on her. So Mr The Truth if you feel like talking trash why dont you man up and come say these things to Timmy or myself and we'll see who's getting up off the ground. I'm sure you'll never man up cause your just like everyone else around here all talk and no action.
friend of timmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 26, 2010
 
In his mind its Angela who? His world revolves around his wife and his son! He loves her with all his heart. So whom ever is posting these lies about them just come to their house and I will meet you there sucker! They are happy leave them alone.
Tiffany Huff

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 26, 2010
 
if everyone would mind their business they wouldnt have time to mind everyone elses. timmy has come a long way leave him alone. as for eddie i dont think their is a biotch brave enough to lay down w him cause sissy would beat the hell out of them.
how bout this

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I dunno if Timmy is gay. I'm pretty sure he is straight. What I do know is yes they did have a threesome. Heard that from Timmy's mouth myself. Yes Timmy is a drug dealer if u call picking up sacks of weed for a friend on occasion a drug dealer. But IMO there are far worse things to do then to help a friend find some smoke.
No they are not married. And yes Jamie, I am sorry to say that he has cheated on you be4. At least twice that I know of personally.As far as hitting a woman I have no info on that one because I have never heard of him doing anything like that. I don't think that is true.
So there ya go. All laid it for ya. Believe it or not, I really don't care. Just thought I would try to clear up a bit for the haters.
And for the record, Tim is a good guy. Like Jamie said before, we have all made our mistakes but Timmy goes to work everyday is a good father to his son and takes care of his responsibilities. That all counts for something in my book.
Mike

Fountain Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 28, 2010
 
why not put your name on here so Timmy can confront you face to face for your accusations. Why do you get pleasure trying to hurt someone?
how bout this wrote:
I dunno if Timmy is gay. I'm pretty sure he is straight. What I do know is yes they did have a threesome. Heard that from Timmy's mouth myself. Yes Timmy is a drug dealer if u call picking up sacks of weed for a friend on occasion a drug dealer. But IMO there are far worse things to do then to help a friend find some smoke.
No they are not married. And yes Jamie, I am sorry to say that he has cheated on you be4. At least twice that I know of personally.As far as hitting a woman I have no info on that one because I have never heard of him doing anything like that. I don't think that is true.
So there ya go. All laid it for ya. Believe it or not, I really don't care. Just thought I would try to clear up a bit for the haters.
And for the record, Tim is a good guy. Like Jamie said before, we have all made our mistakes but Timmy goes to work everyday is a good father to his son and takes care of his responsibilities. That all counts for something in my book.
donnie smith

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jun 30, 2010
 
didnt timmy used to buy pills off his old boss from when he worked out at dana for best klean? or sell them to him or something like that? the reason i was asking was because i used to work out there as his supervisor and distinctly remember kenny and jeremy telling me that. and if thats true, i hope that hes not doing that anymore because timmy is too good of a guy to be held down by that crap. i hope that i was told wrong. and timmy, i hope that you have been doing well all these years man.
friend of timmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jun 30, 2010
 
A reply to how about this let me tell you something how do you know he cheated on Jamie twice. And why don't you be man or woman enough to take the proof to her or at least put the names of the girls he cheated with on here unless u are lieing cause u know Jamie will get u. She don't play when it comes to her family and u know it if you know them so well. U coward there where only two people on here brave enough to put there real name.
Don't put yourself in the middle or write on here unless u have truth and aren't coward to put the truth on here or tell them to there face then stop posting.
As for Donnie no that's not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 122,987
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min freelancehobo 138,838
Authorities Bust Major Meth Syndicate 17 min wastedfunds 60
Tell the truth Doty 21 min Curious 3
Networking Groups for Business 1 hr wetter than most 2
white chicks dating black men 2 hr Dianna 11
Charles Crews 2 hr neighbor 2
tj sampson 6 hr In motion 29
glasgow's next mayor? 6 hr Wet Vote 48
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 19 hr it takes all kinds 864
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••