I KNOW

Cave City, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2008
WHERE IS HE?
stupid

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2008
mind ur own business. if he wants u to know where he is, hed contact u. dont put ppls names on here to find out where they are, your just gonna start the bashing. leave matt alone!
U KNOW

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2008
I KNOW wrote:
WHERE IS HE?
Apparently you do know. Why you wanna start this?
a friend

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2008
Matt is a good person with a huge heart and would do pretty much anything for the ppl he cares about! If you don't know where he's at then he doesn't want you to know!!! Drop this shit!!!
Idea

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2008
a friend wrote:
Matt is a good person with a huge heart and would do pretty much anything for the ppl he cares about! If you don't know where he's at then he doesn't want you to know!!! Drop this shit!!!
Amen
creed

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2008
everybody is just so touchy about this subject, huh? maybe they don't want to bash Matt just maybe they havn't seen him in awhile.
familiar

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2008
well I'm familiar with how this Topix shit works and its all a set up deal to get ppl to talk about other ppl and put them down on here for everyone to read and comment about them because there so scared and could never say it to the persons face they would rather hide behind a computer but I understand ppl in Glasgow are so bored and depressed with their own lives they like to worry and talk about everybody elses!! I'm just sayin who ever is lookin for Matt maybe he doesn't want them to know where hes at cause if he did then they would know
creed

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2008
i get it, your right!
Steve

Calhoun, KY

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Where is he now? Is he still in Iraq?
wave

Trinity, TX

#10 Oct 23, 2011
did he really marry tasha shaw , thats prbly why he is gone cuz of her.
hahaha

Glasgow, KY

#11 Nov 29, 2011
thats prolly true thaT beach would drive anybody crazy and this is matt martin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min USA 166,443
Boost mobile store 26 min Mitch 1
F p s 1 hr True 5
Is Courtney Smith really pregnant again? 1 hr BB 18
Alien invasion during solar eclipse 3 hr ET Phone Home 9
Tearing down confederate statue on courthouse lawn 3 hr Nothing Last Forever 33
Help for bills 4 hr Truth 24

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance