First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chocolate drop

Edmonton, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2008
Sounds to me like she has better shakey puddin than you do.LMAO!
anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2008
whatever. the only thing i dont like about her, is that she knows he has a girl. i'm a good girl, and i dont do things like that. if your gonna make comments on someone make one on somebody that you know.

Since: Sep 08

Edmonton, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2008
Well drop that guy. If u stay with him then he will just do it again and again and again. Once a cheater always a cheater. Got it?
hmmmmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2008
what has this got to do with t.j.? do you work there or something?
anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2008
i used to work there yeah. but there are two employeed there that he is supposedly talking to. yeah i need to drop him, but i care alot about him and we suppose to start a family and maybe get married one day. but your right..once a cheater always a cheater.

Since: Sep 08

Edmonton, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2008
Somehow I posted in the wrong thread. Whoops.
disgusted

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2008
tjs seems to be full of individuals that enjoy screwing around in other peoples lives, in and off the job. it is an unending soap opera in that place. seems like there are a crap load of sluts who work there. they have this respectable nurse front and behind the curtains they screw with other peoples relationships. they all make me sick but sure as hell wouldnt take my old man there if i did!
patient

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2008
better off going to the medical center
another er abuser whiner

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2008
Yep, just another ignoramus that doesn't know that he man is a cheater. So what does she do? Yeah, you guessed it. Just blame it on someone at TJ and berate them at the same time.

It is time all you slackers get a life and take responsibility for YOUR own actions and quit blaming others for your short comings. Good grief.
WTF

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2008
anonymous wrote:
i used to work there yeah. but there are two employeed there that he is supposedly talking to. yeah i need to drop him, but i care alot about him and we suppose to start a family and maybe get married one day. but your right..once a cheater always a cheater.
I disagree, people make mistakes and we are all human. One cheater is different from the next. People change. Seems like this guy needs to find someone exactly like him.

Starting a family with this guy would be bad. If she knows about you, it means that he has been talkin. Seems like he is just stringing you along. Get over him quick because there are good guys out here who would treat you good and start a honest and trustworthy relationship. If he is telling you one thing and then doing another, he is not sure himself and to start a family... you have to be 110% into it. Some guys start out like that, knowing they want it and will dedicate their lives to just that.

Be smart and let go now before you are in too deep!
Todd

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2008
Anybody know a Melissa Page (used to be Page) that works there? And who she is fooling with?
OH YEA

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2008
SHERA LEE PAGE, IS SHE ON METH???? SHE WORKS IN O.T.
anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, people make mistakes and we are all human. One cheater is different from the next. People change. Seems like this guy needs to find someone exactly like him.
Starting a family with this guy would be bad. If she knows about you, it means that he has been talkin. Seems like he is just stringing you along. Get over him quick because there are good guys out here who would treat you good and start a honest and trustworthy relationship. If he is telling you one thing and then doing another, he is not sure himself and to start a family... you have to be 110% into it. Some guys start out like that, knowing they want it and will dedicate their lives to just that.
Be smart and let go now before you are in too deep!
thanks. i needed to hear that.
chris

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2008
anonymous wrote:
i h@te the black woman there, her name is stacy Shirley. ive been with my boy friend for eight months now, and i just found out that he has been sneaking to her house at night, and one time i found out he stayed all night at her house. and she also knows about me. i dont have time for people like that. there is another girl there named rita, whoever she is i dont like her either,
Is she the stacey that works in the Lab
anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2008
yes she is, dont let her being nice, fool you. she is a hoe.
so so

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2008
Honey, run as fast as you can. If he is doing this now he will continue sooner or later. Then what; you end in a divorce with kids involved. I know you care for him but sometimes love is not enough. There has to be trust, faith and loyality from both. Not only that, but your better half needs to be your best friend. Your best friends dont'do you that way, if they are truly your friend. A Leopard does not change his spots. Save yourself and possibly a family future heartache.
anonymous wrote:
Okay

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 9, 2008
Hey Anonymous..Who are you? Are you that girl that used to work at K-mart? Nevermind i already know you are. Leave that dirtbag alone! Yes, Stacy and Rita both are talking to him. I would like for both of them to tell me that they aint. hell stacy is a ho anyway, she was messing with her babydaddy when she knew he had a pregnant fiancee, i heard that in horsecave. And as for Rita, she's been witha married man for about four years now. There both Sl*ts.
Shaky puddin

Glasgow, KY

#21 Oct 10, 2008
anonymous wrote:
whatever. the only thing i dont like about her, is that she knows he has a girl. i'm a good girl, and i dont do things like that. if your gonna make comments on someone make one on somebody that you know.
you a blonde? cause you sure the hell sound like one.Tell on them if you have the guts too.
Anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#22 Oct 10, 2008
No im not a blonde, i'm a brunette. you are so sarcastic !!! How do i sound like a blonde? brunettes, blondes, red heads, black heads, any color, it dont matter, just cause someone is a blonde dont make them stupid. my sister is blonde and she is a lawyer in bowlingreen. leave me alone "shaky puddin".you dont know me, so go to another forum and aggravate someone else with your smart remarks. stop taking up for a ho that messes with peoples men
candice

Glasgow, KY

#23 Oct 15, 2008
some woman at tj sampson are hores and i dont like them but oh well i bet a lot of people dont like atleast someone that works in that hospital

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Abe 136,101
the kingdom 58 min Lil Bubba 4
Top Soil Wanted (Jul '08) 1 hr fred 6
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 3 hr featherhawk 1,163
Emily Veach/Kristie Gosnell 4 hr Lilypad 7
Brandon Lee is working with Drug Task Force 5 hr Guess who else 5
Wish I could find a true Church! 6 hr seeking 11
whos the best looking woman over 40 in glasgow (Apr '10) 16 hr Old Timer 162
Plaza director leaving 22 hr dickhole 13
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]