24hr. daycare in Glasgow??

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Leitchfield, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2008
Are there any 24 hr. daycares in Glasgow, and if so are they good places to take your kids??

Since: Dec 08

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2008
wondering wrote:
Are there any 24 hr. daycares in Glasgow, and if so are they good places to take your kids??
learning ladder on cleveland ave yeah they are really nice
Mommy of two

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2008
I am currently looking for some children to watch in my home. I can watch during the evenings also or by the hour. I have two girls of my own and Im a stay at home mom. Daycares are SOOO expensive. If you want to call me for more information just post again. Thanks.
wondering

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2008
I will be needing someone to watch a baby from 11:30pm till 7:30am. Does anyone know how much learning ladder charges?
giz

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2008
my son goes there. he is now 3. I know the charge more for the younger ones. we pay $95 a week. when he get potty trained they cHarge $90 a week. for 5 days a week. for 9 hrs a day. he loves it there.
affordable babysitter

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2008
wondering wrote:
I will be needing someone to watch a from 11:30pm till 7:30am. Does anyone know how much learning ladder charges?
I am looking to babysit and I am very cheap and dependable. Have babysit alot of kids and I love it. I live in glasgow so if your interested just let me know and I will be glad to talk to you. Thanks
childcare provider

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2008
i have done childcare in my home for 5+ yrs currently full on days would consider night shift
excellent references low turn over if interested you can post and we will talk more. i live in glasgow as well
wondering

Doniphan, MO

#9 Dec 30, 2008
it will be quite some time before i need someone, probally not till august...but do you all live in town or out of town...and what would you consider charging??
ASD

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2008
i will also be needing a baby sitter. my baby is due in april. i looked at learning ladder today, but would rather have more one on one. as of right now, when i get back from leave, i will still be on the 3-11 shift. if anyone is interested, please let me know at [email protected]
Mommy of two

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2009
I live right off of 31-E near hiseville. I will negotiate the price for I have two children of my own and know how hard it is to pay. If you are interested in talking just email me at [email protected] and I will give you my number thanks.
PLease Dont

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2009
U DONT KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
learning ladder on cleveland ave yeah they are really nice
Yea,They are really nice to you face. But things are different when you walk out the door and leave your child there.Beleive me it is not the place you want to leave your kids!
I know

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 1, 2009
PLease Dont wrote:
<quoted text>Yea,They are really nice to you face. But things are different when you walk out the door and leave your child there.Beleive me it is not the place you want to leave your kids!
I know Megan and the asstistant that runs this place, would not let them keep my dog!! They have had numerous write ups from the state. If you are interested in taking your kids there you can ask to see the evaluations from the state. They are obligated to show them to you and if they don't you can report the to the state. They must be posted in plain site for parents and prospective customers to inspect. They must POST for all to see. It is the law.
Mommy of Two

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2009
Me personally, I think daycares are really expensive. Its hard to have a job and pay for daycare at the same time. You might as well just stay home and raise your own kids. If anyone is needing a babysitter just email me at [email protected] I am dependable and reasonable. I have two of my own. I know how hard it is.
need a babysitter

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2009
im 16 years old i'll be 17 in april, i have a car and my license and i graduated from online schooling not too long ago! && i love kids...
In my opnion a daycare is not some place you would want to leave your kids, or i wouldnt!
if anyone needs a babysitter email me; and we'll talk!(: Thanks!
[email protected]
parent

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2009
Leaving a small baby with a 16 year old child may not be the smartest idea ever. You are still a child yourself. And yes many 16 year olds have children of their own based upon stupid mistakes made. Don't mean to sound mean by no means, but would be scared to leave my baby over night with a 16 year old who was too lazy to go to high school and had to get their diploma online. Already showing a lack of responsibility.
MOMMA OF 3

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2009
i AM A MOTHER OF THREE. I HAD MY FIRST CHILD AT AGE 17. I AM NOW A CPA.i WITH DREW FROM PUBLIC SCHOOL AND WENT AND GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE. AFTER MY CHILDREN WERE IN PRESCHOOL I WENT TO COLLEGE. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND LIFE. I WAS A GREAT MOTHER AT THAT YOUNG AGE.I WAS PERFECTLY ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY SON AT AGE 17. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON THAT GIRL. MY MOM WAS ALOT LIKE YOU. IF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER SHE WILL PROBABLY WIND UP PREGNANT IN HIGH SCHOOL TOO!
parent

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2009
My daughter is now a sophomore in college. Didn't end up pregnant, had her future in mind instead of getting knocked up.
And I'm only saying I would not trust my baby with a 16 year old over night with no experience. She does not have a child of her own, it would end up being her mother taking care of the child.
little old lady

Rineyville, KY

#19 Jan 1, 2009
wondering wrote:
I will be needing someone to watch a baby from 11:30pm till 7:30am. Does anyone know how much learning ladder charges?
don't go to learning ladder they let my two year old over the 4 ft. fence before they knew it he was in the road i took all my kids out of their they went to katies kids and they are a great place..
wondering

Mammoth Cave, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2009
childcare provider wrote:
i have done childcare in my home for 5+ yrs currently full on days would consider night shift
excellent references low turn over if interested you can post and we will talk more. i live in glasgow as well
what part of glasgow are you in??
looking to babysit

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 3, 2009
Hello I am a very cheap and dependable babysitter looking to watch a child. I have babysat alot but not right now and wanting to get back into it. I am a christian lady and I am 27 yrs old I can babysit anytime of anyday I am always available. I also live right in town in Glasgow. I do not smoke and I love children and devote all my time to them when I babysit. You are more than welcome to do a background check on me but I have never been in any trouble so I assure you that you can trust me and I am always willing to meet so you can get to know me and so can your child. If you are interested please feel free to leave me an e-mail [email protected] Thank You!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need sum help 1 min MATHyou 8
Red Lobster 3 min Pinchy 3
i dont want to be fat 6 min Stanley 6
whitney lane? 9 min she gross 7
White Trash 35 min closeurmouth 35
***479 Youngs Rd , trailer , is this place haun... 1 hr Curious 21
Transgender float 1 hr CuriousGeorgeX 34

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance