Yard sale thief
Barren County resident

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Been having yard sales a long time and for the first time this weekend, had someone outright lie and cheat, saying she paid when she didn't. I saw the crumpled up bill she was trying to hide in her hand under her cell phone. I went ahead and gave her change as if she did pay me but I knew she hadn't. Why did I not confront her? Because the amount she cheated me out of won't matter to me in the end. I will still eat next week and next year. But those who lie and cheat and steal will have to answer for their actions for a long long time. Things don't turn out well for those who lie and steal.
coward maybe

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 11, 2012
so you didn't say anything so she would have bad luck
but you post it on Topix?
Things don't turn out well for people who gossip, if that's how we are looking at this. What you should have done was keep your story off Topix and said a prayer for her.
I mean since you are so goody two shoes
or a coward behind a screen?
Just saying
LOL

Decorah, IA

#3 Aug 11, 2012
I'd have told them to either put it back or I was calling the cops. That's stupid. That's YOUR stuff, not a corporation. There are no rules, they steal, they get the cops called. Period.
And you

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2012
coward maybe wrote:
Things don't turn out well for people who gossip, if that's how we are looking at this. What you should have done was keep your story off Topix and said a prayer for her.
Just saying
must be the thief !!
Anti idiot

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2012
coward maybe wrote:
Just saying
You are talking about people who gossip and I'm SURE you're a regular on Topix... Brilliant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghjjgg 31 min Wow 15
f p s 32 min Manager 2
Diversicare 2 hr Egg 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Get Real 169,938
Dr Michael Pendelton 3 hr LaDonna 2
slum lords (Jul '08) 6 hr Lady Isbella 23
Curious 8 hr Curious 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages