First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Cave City, KY

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Doea anyone know who her baby belongs to? She is saying it belongs to my friends husband but I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas.
latin lover

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Yea gustavo baros they still seein each othr some ime he came see the baby yester d
Wondering

Cave City, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2012
He did come see the baby? That's good and what do you mean they still see each other? You mean they are still sleeping together?
ANB

Cave City, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2012
Well I used to date gastavo for a few months and I dOnt think that baby is his. She sleeps around a lot and he does not still sleep with her either.
latin lover

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2012
They still doin smth he gave her mney the other day
ANB

Cave City, KY

#6 Jul 5, 2012
Oh whatever I don't beleive that. gastavo doesn't want her. Yu are just tryin to start shit by saying that.
ANB

Cave City, KY

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Latin lover what happened? U don't have anyting else to say. Thats what I thouht. U are just upset that he don't want u anymore so u are tryin to start shit with him. Just get over it all ready.

Since: Apr 12

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2012
i know Ashley and she don't even take care of her baby her mom does shes a sorry moma and I don't think that baby is his for real shes a ho it could be anybodys baby
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 14, 2012
I know you are & when I see you ... Your mine Bitch
Stupid girls

Cave City, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2012
U know who which one is?? Wondering or ANB?? And what r u gonna do? Sleep with their man?? Lol
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2012
for one yall dont even know whats up with nothin between ashley an gustavo so whats best everybody shut they damn mouth forreal ]
Stupid girls

Cave City, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2012
There should have been a condom between them and she wouldn't be a teenage mother right now...
Ashleys Aunt

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2012
All you "little girls" need to mind your own damn buisness and worry about your own life!!! It's NO ONES buisness who the babys father is and no ones buisness who is helping Ashley raise her baby. You all really need to grow up and MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS.....because I'm SURE your life isn't perfect!!!
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Who the freak is stupid gurl ... Carlynn or Badley ?
Stupid girls

Cave City, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2012
The stupid girl is Ashley. And by the way girl is spelled with an I not a U. Maybe you should worry more about school and less about dick.
ashley buck

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2012
hey yall need to leave this girl alone she is taking care of her baby yall are just mad cause yall dont have a baby with him leave ashley alone before i get mad
WAKE UP

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2012
If you fat azz ugly losers would quit having all these anchor babies by screwing all the illegal, non-english speaking wet-backs in the first place, this discussion we wouldn't even be happening. Go date a black guy or a ugly rich white dude. At least the kid will have a chance to grow up and not be ridiculed all it's life or live in a 2 bedroom apartment with 20 occupants, 5,000 roaches, and have to work at a Mexican joint the rest of it's life. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid girls

Cave City, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2012
She has said he doesn't take care of the baby so why would I be jealous that I didn't pick a deadbeat daddy to get pregnant by??
Anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2012
First off Ya'll need to shut the fuck up I don't give a damn who you are none of ya'll talking shit has a Fucking kid so don't try and teach life lessons and judge some ones parenting have kid and tell me how easy it is. All ya'll do is start shit and don't have a damn thing to back it up with. So what she got pregnant at least she tries to take care of her child, there are plenty of teenage girls pregnant that don't know who the baby daddy is at least Ashley has confidence who it is. Ya'll need to leave her and that baby alone. It isn't anyone's business but her's.
Stupid girls

Cave City, KY

#21 Aug 15, 2012
Well anonymous, I hate to burst your bubble but I have 2 kids that I take very good care of. I don't live with my mother and I don't rely on the government to help me either but nice try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,446
Word Association (Jun '08) 2 hr bored420 5,552
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 2 hr bored420 2,737
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 2 hr bored420 820
Thank you street department for cleaning up aft... 5 hr Dan 5
cuts by kara 5 hr Liz 12
KELLY T HOUCHENS Back in ORANGE soon!!!! 11 hr Karma 20

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages