Disco Stick

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 30, 2009
this place is garbage! i went in there today and the manager had 4 fat white woman in a corner booth and he was all over them! YUCK GAG SHIT FART BURP
Resident Punk

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 30, 2009
That's nothing. He used to walk around with his arms around the bartender.

Everyone has an attitude down there. Loud stinking music and drunks are all that go down there. Police need to close it down for good.
Glasgow Resident

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 31, 2009
The last time I went there the owner gave me a mad look. I know what it was. He knows I have been eating at other restaurants and he didn't like it. I don't care. It's my right to eat where I want to.

Let me give you restaurants a friendly warning. I eat where I want to, period. You mistreat me or give me a dirty look at anytime that the fast way to lose me as a customer. I may never go back to Las Chalupas. I'm letting the owner know. I will be treated with respect and dignity. I will exercise my freedom as well.
Disco Stick

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 31, 2009
I have called the owner his name is Nacho he is from Etown he seemed like he was concerned about the problems with his management team in place there but im very doubtful anything will come from it! The main problem is the one they call Jesus with the birthmark on his neck! when i called nacho the owner he was dumb enough to say that he was an illegal. How funny is that! The city of glasgow has no telling how many illegals in the area working making a killing and we have good standing citizens that cant get a job! I just couldnt believe that when he said it! I pissed me off and something needs to be done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terri grissom 12 min ashley 5
family style chicken and seafood (Oct '08) 14 min DieselD 16
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 30 min Hatti_Hollerand 595
Jonathan bragg in jail 1 hr ashley 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 152,024
Wic 3 hr Sally 32
Word Association (Jun '08) 5 hr FORREST 5,347

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages