LOL

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
YAY OR NAY????
yay

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
for all the right reason. Not to get high, for the benefits it provides.
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Medical i can agree on but honestly i rather people get high off of weed than popping pills or meth
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I've been there done both Drinking & Smoking but never any other Drugs. Anyone that has knows that with alcohol if you drink to much it impairs your ability to Function. But our government will Legalize it so they can Rake in the profits. So would someone tell me Who is the real Criminals here? If you smoke a marihuana cigarette you can still function safely. Restaurants & Bars will serve you alcohol "Legally " so our Government can get there cut then send you down the road " Who's the real Criminals Here?"
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
I agree Devil.. Its all about the government getting their cut..I currently do not smoke but have in the past and have to say I prefer it over some of the habit forming pill medications that I have had to take over the years..Legalize it and im happy
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Vote for me for President "Weed for every responsible Adult"
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2013
LOL wrote:
I agree Devil.. Its all about the government getting their cut..I currently do not smoke but have in the past and have to say I prefer it over some of the habit forming pill medications that I have had to take over the years..Legalize it and im happy
The government's cut...that is the reason that its not legal now. The government cannot figure out how to control it, to where they always get their cut.
some good

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
I don't smoke myself but I heard there's a girl that works at Marathon on Columbia who's name starts with a B. She's only 17 and sells cigarettes illegally and her boyfriend works at akenono and he sells it too. His name is Steve or something.
Know what ya mean

Glasgow, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
its just a matter of time--CROSS FINGERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min ChromiuMan 166,332
Tearing down confederate statue on courthouse lawn 3 hr Leroy Brown 3
Jail pays for hirmone therapy 3 hr A Tranny Ballard 3
Bobby Lawson 5 hr THE BEST 6
trust/affairs/fed mogul (Sep '12) 9 hr Mitchell 16
Federal mogul (Jan '17) 12 hr wee 7
Who is the drive thru guy who works at McDonald... 13 hr Ronald 5
epb (Jan '17) 23 hr Goldie 43

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages