person who cut me off on 90

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
none drivers

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2012
to the old mother****** in a brown or beige truck learn to drive you old **** And dont give the middle finger esp when you done wrong. MORON!
Steve Wilson

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
sounds to me you must have started it if the finger was given to you, why dont you post your real name instead of acting like a shit head.
none drivers

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I rather be a sh*thead that can drive, than an old fart that can't. and no I didn't start nothing but it was funny watching him act like a moron. And you want my real name?? Ok its BITE ME. Have a nice day :)
Sam

Edmonton, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2012
I was driving yesterday in the straight lane going onto main right before white castle and this person in a white suburban about took my rear end off! He was suppose to turn right only, what did he do,just kept coming head. He wasn't going to give a inch. Couldn't see in his windows they were tinted. Look at the roads better people! He acted like I did something wrong! Pal I was in the lane I was suppose to be in. You could have caused a bad wreck there by not paying attention!
none drivers

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2012
We was coming up on to two lanes where we could pass and this dumba** passed on the shoulder of the road way before we even got to the two lanes not thinking hmm the person in front of me might want to get in that lane. then flips me off becuse of his stupidity. But its ok Morons will be Morons.
After a certain age they should have their DL's taken away esp if you can't drive no better than that!
alexx

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Sam haha move your drag a*s out of the way I drive a new Yukon Denali and did this to a lower income vehicle was that you what do you drive ?
Sam

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Alexx for your info I was driving a PT cruiser, and ulike your Denali that your parents probably loan you,still didn't give you the right to go straight thru a turning lane! Either you need glasses or need to go do your test over again! Oh, let me guess? You didn't read your book and your parents did it for you.Go on thru that lane again, and when you side swipe another car you and your insurance company will be sued because you will be in the wrong. Does not matter if you drive a Denali or not. It's people like you that doesn't care if you cause a wreck or not or intentionally want to hurt other people that don't need a drivers license!
Shemp

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Take a look at the jail website any time and you'll see low lifes that not only cause accidents but run away afterwards like little girls because they have no spine. None of these toilet bugs seem to be over 30.
time to think

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2013
alexx wrote:
Sam haha move your drag a*s out of the way I drive a new Yukon Denali and did this to a lower income vehicle was that you what do you drive ?
You need some raising. Evidentally your parents have no respect for anyone, and it has been handed down to you. A wake up call to all parents. We are all writing on the blackboards of our children. We are raising future adults.
mike

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2013
You should have pulled a gun on the f@#cker. Then see how fast he runs off.
no way

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
mike wrote:
You should have pulled a gun on the f@#cker. Then see how fast he runs off.
That is no way to handle things. You sound like a hot-head. You would be one person who does not need a gun. Only level headed people need guns.
wear a good helmet

Edmonton, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2013
I lived in Louisville most of my life. Been here (Barren County) for about 6 years. I would much rather fight peak traffic in Louisville at Spaghetti Junction than the drivers you meet on the square in Glasgow at noon. The first 3 years here 3 people ran stop signs/red lights and totaled my vehicles and injured me and my family members. The 4th year here a guy ran his truck up on the hood of my car while I was parked. He was looking for his cell phone that had slipped off the seat into the floorboard. My car wasn't totaled that time but I am totally disgusted with drivers in Glasgow that don't pay attention. Give me Louisville traffic any day. They are rude and inconsiderate and always in a hurry but can drive circles around the non-drivers in this county.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
none drivers wrote:
I rather be a sh*thead that can drive, than an old fart that can't. and no I didn't start nothing but it was funny watching him act like a moron. And you want my real name?? Ok its BITE ME. Have a nice day :)
hmmm....Lastname "Chickenshet"?
prissy

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Maybe you should volunteer your time to drive the elderly around?? Did you ever slow down enough to think that just maybe that man didn't have any choice but to drive himself?? Those of us that are younger need to step up and start helping the elderly out more!
Your annoying

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2013
prissy wrote:
Maybe you should volunteer your time to drive the elderly around?? Did you ever slow down enough to think that just maybe that man didn't have any choice but to drive himself?? Those of us that are younger need to step up and start helping the elderly out more!
oh my god Stfu prissy.
yup

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 14, 2013
prissy wrote:
Glasgow has a city bus service designed exactly to help the elderly around. My taxes pay for that. I don't need to become a frickin' senior chauffeur.
prissy on this

Edmonton, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Glasgow has a city bus service designed exactly to help the elderly around. My taxes pay for that. I don't need to become a frickin' senior chauffeur.
Your taxes? Welfare checks aren't taxed, are they? Thank goodness your compassion for your elderly kin folk isn't being taxed! Shouldn't you be out protesting for gays to have the right to throw granny under the bus? Put on your stripper shoes you got at Goodwill and hit the pavement skank.
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Can't we all just get along :() Lol
Deadpool

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2013
This place ranks #2 on worst drivers I've had to put up with.#1 is Hawaii. And if you look at the racial make up of Oahu, it's predominantly Asian. So, BFE KY is just barely better than ASIAN DRIVERS.
There are too many morons around here thinking they are the only swinging d*ck on the road. Pull your heads out of your fourth point of contact and learn to f*cking drive dipsh*ts.....
Unknown

Raywick, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Reason why I don't drive on that road much any more i see things that make me go what are they thinking, for one thing people speed like they are on the interstate, we need more cops on the roads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radical Muslims 5 min Cool 68
Homewreckers at lowes 35 min whoa 6
Sonic's general manager 58 min sickening 8
Topix is 1 hr Grow up 1
Spectrum Care Acadamy 1 hr Grow up 4
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 1 hr Doug77 969
Word Association (Jun '08) 1 hr FORREST 5,680

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance