First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Glasgow, KY

#23 Oct 12, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Touchy are we? I guess I would be to if I had to admit my Messiah was getting ready to be booted out of office. Se ya Obummer!! lol
Ah, now who's trying to avoid the issues? Tisk tisk! Come on, own up to the fact that you're allergic to facts, and go into a tantrum everytime you come into contact with something that burst your bubble.
LOL

Edmonton, KY

#24 Oct 13, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, now who's trying to avoid the issues? Tisk tisk! Come on, own up to the fact that you're allergic to facts, and go into a tantrum everytime you come into contact with something that burst your bubble.
Then you must be one walking mass of oozing pus if one could be allergic to facts. Or is your condition due to unprotected abnormal sexual behavior...STD's? lol

Anywho, what about those 43 million American Obama victims now living at or below the poverty level? Are they just another bump in the road to Obama's re-election? How dare the terrorists, that Obama stopped in their tracks when he ended the war on terror by single-handily killing Bin Laden, attack and murder American citizens when Obama was busy being eye candy on the View. The nerve of those non-existent terrorists to show up and murder Americans while Obama is campaigning on Letterman and the View!!! If you have enough time and Kleenexes and Antihistamine to ease your allergies we can talk about the record number of Americans on food stamps...47 MILLION AMERICANS or we can talk about gas prices doubling since Obama took office or how college tuition has increased 23% on Obama's watch. Are you up to discussing facts or are your allergies bothering you again? LMMFAO! You are a moron truth and so easily put in your place it isn't even fun to make fun of you anymore.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#25 Oct 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be one walking mass of oozing pus if one could be allergic to facts. Or is your condition due to unprotected abnormal sexual behavior...STD's? lol
Anywho, what about those 43 million American Obama victims now living at or below the poverty level? Are they just another bump in the road to Obama's re-election? How dare the terrorists, that Obama stopped in their tracks when he ended the war on terror by single-handily killing Bin Laden, attack and murder American citizens when Obama was busy being eye candy on the View. The nerve of those non-existent terrorists to show up and murder Americans while Obama is campaigning on Letterman and the View!!! If you have enough time and Kleenexes and Antihistamine to ease your allergies we can talk about the record number of Americans on food stamps...47 MILLION AMERICANS or we can talk about gas prices doubling since Obama took office or how college tuition has increased 23% on Obama's watch. Are you up to discussing facts or are your allergies bothering you again? LMMFAO! You are a moron truth and so easily put in your place it isn't even fun to make fun of you anymore.
Yes, yes, blame it all on Obama. He gave you cancer, flattened your tires, made your husband/wife leave you, etc. etc. He's a good scapegoat, isn't he? I can see you now: "Your name... is TOBY!"
LOL

Decorah, IA

#26 Oct 13, 2012
Thelma wrote:
Welfare slugs and bums will vote for him because they are afraid they'll lose their check.
Small business owners and contractors will vote for Obama too because Romney's tax plan is not good for us.

Abortions and gay marriage, it will happen regardless. It's a smoke screen to take your minds off of the real issue. Corporate welfare.

Why is Donald Trump sooooo worried? One of the richest men in the world, seems he would be ok no matter what happens, right? Because he, like a lot of the rich, lobby for special perks, tax breaks, forgiveness to allow them to make an insanely large amount of money without any personal responsibility to help society except for what THEY want to donate to.

If any of you think Romney gives a shit about you forget it. You are stupid.
here you go

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Oct 17, 2012
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#28 Oct 17, 2012
That idiot can subpoena all he wants. Watch and see what he gets back. Partisan politics is old news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Akebono Gossip Column (Aug '11) 1 hr Lily bell 10
Ashley Patrick 4 hr FYI 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SNOKE 170,075
S mayes/ j jordan 4 hr Jeffro 1
Akebono 4 hr Dummy 2
Sonic 5 hr Well well 6
Gay men in glasgow (Feb '11) 5 hr Spelling Grammar ... 51

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance