Danny

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I dont like black and i dont want it in my department.
bonnie

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Danny wrote:
Are you a RACIST
bonnie

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Blacks are everywhere-get over it. I'm glad I left Glasgow, because it seems to be people that work at Federal Mogul has a race issue. If they were Union there would be alot of firing going on. The plant manager who is black needs to get some bigger balls and put a stop to the color issue that is going on in that plant. God sees no color. We are created the same. We all bleed red.
Grow up--we had a black mayor for along time.
the what for

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Uneducated + fear equal racism ... There isn't any more racism at federal mogul than there is anywhere else
Rock toker

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

bonnie wrote:
Blacks are everywhere-get over it. I'm glad I left Glasgow, because it seems to be people that work at Federal Mogul has a race issue. If they were Union there would be alot of firing going on. The plant manager who is black needs to get some bigger balls and put a stop to the color issue that is going on in that plant. God sees no color. We are created the same. We all bleed red.
Grow up--we had a black mayor for along time.
I blame the plant manager, he always wants to get rid of good workers and keeps the ol sorry ass racist things. clearly his advisers or who ever he is listens to is leading him and Federal Mogul in the wrong direction.
for real

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

The first person you need to look at is yourself.
Rock toker

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

look at yourself chump
for real

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

(Rock toker) and I'm the chump ..... Riiiight. I've been places you couldn't throw a rock . Now go suck on that glass stem and tell daddy how bad u is .
Rock toker

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

yo momma sucka
bonnie

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rock toker wrote:
look at yourself chump
The only person who needs to look at themselves is the ones who don't like black and don't want them in his dept. Danny Capp. He needs to grow the fuck up. Blacks are always going to be around you. And if I was you people at Fed. Mog. don't like what you posted, that is racism and blacks are here to stay. Hell some of your friends in high school was black. I try not to judge anyone, but when you start making comments you don't like blacks will I will have something to say.
Rock toker

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Right on bonnie it is what it is, aint even halloween yet and thanksgiving TURKEYS out to gobble already. Like a white angel is floating around Federal Mogul.
big john

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Danny wrote:
IF MR. Danny Capps don't like blacks maybe he should say something to some of the black guys who work there...bet he wn't
Jimmy Mcfarlen

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

I would hate to know that I was scared to say something to Dannys face and had to resort to putting crap on here . You got yourself fired . Everyone knows that your putting stuff on here .
Real McFarland

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

look you disrespectful belligerent as_holes, I was layed off and not scared to say anything to anybody. So get a life, because I have not put anything on here, so get your big mouths off of McFarland OK, people are so stupid.
Boo

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

When I say Boo, somebody better move there butt fast. If this goes TV the one with the new red tool box, should not swing his arms in a dreadful motion, to the front office, like it hurts him to rat on someone, when he enjoys it, or to screw over someone, that he does often. He should pick up the pace, when he wants to hire a buddy. Right JT? Justice?
ky boy

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

This one maintenance guy out there was really connected he always came in late and took two hour lunches and at least a one hour nap and all he had to do was a pm that takes less than 5 hours and didn't even do that and had multiple complaints of sexually harassing female coworkers and he still kept his pimp hand strong . I don't know what has happened to him I have not seen him around
Fall guy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I know him, but he had perfect attendance, he had to go, he always caught people doing it and wanted to watch multiple times. He didnt like it cause blacks and female are not permitted to work in maintenance there. He found out the front office was into a tax fraud cover up and they did nothing about it. He wants a Federal Mogul corporate job.
For now he is better off, he draws unemployment and dont have to do everybodys work for them.
Happy Halloween you little boogers.
2 cents worth

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

White people are always getting slammed ffor being racist, we are the winority now and can't speak our mind without being called racist, the black people are more racist than we ever dreamed of being and use it every chance they get
what about the

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Affairs is the guy who drives the redchevy truck on seconds having one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DemocRATS 146,053
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 min dodo 81,563
Who's sleeping with who at federal mogul? 34 min Long John 34
Been hearing that Bubby Wheat is a drug dealer 36 min Tim 7
Doty Dooty 1 hr Unreal Really 50
Walmart Gone To the Dogs 1 hr Reggie 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 128,518
Glasgow police department 13 hr hunter 76
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs