Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2008
RIP u were Loved by many and still are!

Since: Oct 08

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2008
CAT wrote:
who is this? what happened to him? i am so sorry .may he be with the angels
jamie adams. died 10.08.07 from a car wreck.
cat

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2008
awww! he was so young .i know this dont make things easier ,but its good to know hes in heaven and not having to deal with the messes going on in this place .i see he is missed very much .i lost a brother two years ago .so positive thoughts can be helpful.wish things like this didnt have to happen .

Since: Oct 08

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2008
yeah me too. but hes in better place now.
Bamby

Big Clifty, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2008
Thank you Chris420 for posting Jamie's picture.
vodka love

Cave City, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2008
i still can't believe he's gone he will always be in our hearts
cool

Glasgow, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2008
R.I.P Class of 2006
heather

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2008
R.I.P Jamie!
love and miss you very much!
he was my hero

Glasgow, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2008
i miss you jamie.
i will always love you!

“Go Big Or Go Home!”

Since: Jul 08

Smiths Grove

#15 Nov 19, 2008
i looked up to him myself. when i was younger like 8 years old.. me and my cousins megan and danielle would wait and watch him drive down the road when he fist got his license. he would always honk and wave. we grew apart there for a while.. then about 3 years ago we became closer. he will always be loved and missed. RIP JAMIE!
charlie fultz

Bamberg, Germany

#16 Dec 24, 2008
i went to school with jamie and he was a real good kid may the angels be with him in heaven miss a man
luckyyou

Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2008
I really miss Jamie. He was so funny, such
a great guy. I wonder how his parents are.
info

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2009
when is his next benefit in temple hill for 2009 r.i.p. jamie
Jacks proud wife

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Bamby wrote:
Thank you Chris420 for posting Jamie's picture.
This is Jamie's mother it is so good to see some of Jamie's friends still think of Jamie. Thank you so much for putting Jamie's picture on here. I don't know much about this site till lately i have used it some. Jamie's dad and i both miss Jamie very much. He had a way about him that almost everyone loved. You can email me at [email protected] if you or any of his friends would like to talk to us. Every day is very hard. We will never be the same without him. We still have his truck. We LOVE Jamie very much. Thanks for remembering.
Jacks proud wife

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jun 18, 2012
he was my hero wrote:
i miss you jamie.
i will always love you!
This is Jamie's mother, i would like for you to let me know who you are if you would. I miss Jamie everyday, and i miss his friends that were always here. My email is [email protected] I LOVE Jamie very much. Thanks so much.
Jamie

Glasgow, KY

#21 Dec 28, 2012
Jacks proud wife wrote:
<quoted text> This is Jamie's mother, i would like for you to let me know who you are if you would. I miss Jamie everyday, and i miss his friends that were always here. My email is [email protected] I LOVE Jamie very much. Thanks so much.
I am Jamie's mother his father and i miss him every day. He was one of those people everyone loved. We sure do miss and love him alot. I love to hear from his friends anytime. I was sick alot the year but, maybe we can get a truck pull in the spring. Thanks for remembering him. momma sue
Jamie

Glasgow, KY

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Jamie is our son. Who we miss very much. He was only 19 years old. I know in my heart that 2 drug heads lied and should be in jail for his death but they are not. We only had Jamie 19 very short years. Jamie touched so many people during his short life. He is a very special person. He was always there for any of his friends and we all miss him so much. Love you JAMIE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know where wendy kerney is these days (Sep '09) 1 hr In shock 20
Body found green river 1 hr QWE 12
RR Donnelley (Jan '15) 1 hr Truth 48
Found Dog @ Bunche/Green 2 hr TTT 1
Kristen Edwards of Barren County 2 hr WBKO 2
Shelby gulley 2 hr Shelby 12
go wet 3 hr naw 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance