Lanna

Munfordville, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Okay. Is there anything that helps remove stretch marks? That you have actually seen results with. Microderm embrasion, creams, perscriptions, etc. I've recently had a baby and nothing seems to help.
Elmer fudpucker

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Lanna wrote:
Okay. Is there anything that helps remove stretch marks? That you have actually seen results with. Microderm embrasion, creams, perscriptions, etc. I've recently had a baby and nothing seems to help.
have sex 6 times a day and wear them off. Just make hubby wear a raincoat so u don't get another baby and new stretch marks.
Lanna

Munfordville, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Ha! Thankfully I had a tubal. My husband and I have been married for five years, And part of the reason is because I never say no. The key to a good marriage is a good sex life with your significant other. I wish u were right because I wouldn't have any strech marks.:) Seriously though, if any ladies read this. Please give me some advice. Thanks!
proud mommy

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Bio-oil wrked wonders for me. I used it during and after all of my pregnancies. You can get it at any wal-mart or pharmacy. About $10 a bottle but well worth it. However I gotta say having babies among other things does cause the body to change ( sometimes not always for the better) but I wouldnt trade being a mama for anything in this world....not even my old self back. Each mark reminds me of how blessed I am. And as long as my husband still finds me desirable then I'm good :) Congratulations on your new arrival.
I was told

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I was told to use olive oil after a surgery by a Dr. I was never bothered by a scar.
Yea right

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Coconut oil
good stuff

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Yea right wrote:
Coconut oil
Sounds like oil does the trick. Anyone not familiar with coconut oil should search and find the many uses for it. A long list. I buy it all the time. I will put in a plug for Be Well here in Glasgow. I buy mine there. You can buy it other places. This one does not taste like coconut. There is a book there also. Number one reason to buy and use is Healthy.
Lanna

Munfordville, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Does coconut oil help fade old stretch marks? I will probably try that. What about microdermembrasion.. has anyone had success with that?
Laura

Providence, UT

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Stretch Mark Cream - stretchmarktherapycream.com/ct/99781 the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well
i know

Horse Cave, KY

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Lanna wrote:
Does coconut oil help fade old stretch marks? I will probably try that. What about microdermembrasion.. has anyone had success with that?
try coco butter with vitamin E in it, you can get it at Wal Mart. I used that with both of my pregnancies and I didn't get stretch marks at all.
sailor

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2013
seamen

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#13 May 18, 2013
Apply Olive oil. It contains a lot of nutrients and antioxidants that can help a lot in dealing with various skin problems including stretch marks. In fact, olive oil is the most inexpensive way to keep your skin free of any kind of ugly marks. Take slightly warm pure olive oil and use it to massage onto the stretch marks. This will improve the blood circulation and reduce the stretch marks to a great extent. Leave it for half an hour so that the vitamin A, vitamin D and also vitamin E present in the oil get dissolved inside the skin properly. Else mix olive oil with vinegar and water and use it as a night cream. This will keep your skin well moisturized and will also exfoliate the skin.
Siren

United States

#14 May 20, 2013
i've used both olive oil and coconut oil, neither helped to fade stretch marks. They might work to prevent them, but they didn't help to fade the ones I got during pregnancy. Just my own experience though :)
iknow

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 20, 2013
jus give em time they'll eventually fade
Baker

Columbia, KY

#16 May 20, 2013
Mederma for stretch marks. Takes about 6-8 weeks. Sometimes a little longer. Worked perfect for my new and old scars and stretch marks.
nomi

South Africa

#17 Jul 29, 2013
Coconut oil is the best! It worked for my stretch marks, they are barely there now. If you have used coconut oil while pregnant and still get stretch marks its probably because you started using it much too late. Try consuming (eating) it as well as applying it at least a few months prior to falling pregnant.
coconut oil

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jul 29, 2013
nomi wrote:
Coconut oil is the best! It worked for my stretch marks, they are barely there now. If you have used coconut oil while pregnant and still get stretch marks its probably because you started using it much too late. Try consuming (eating) it as well as applying it at least a few months prior to falling pregnant.
Coconut oil is good for many things. Search and you will find a long list. I don't buy just any kind. I buy mine at Be Well here in Glasgow. We fry anything you want with it, because it is healthy. Find as many uses as you can. The one I buy does not taste like coconut. I put a tablespoon or more in my coffee every morning.(just the one mug) shhh! I don't buy prunes anymore. Scramble eggs in it. Be creative and know you are becoming more healthy. I have been using it for quite awhile now, and believe it helps with your weight. I haven't gained and I lose a pound or so each month. I still buy and use olive oil (extra virgin olive oil. It is the oil used in the Bible, so I also want to always use it for several things.
Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 29, 2013
coconut oil wrote:
<quoted text>Coconut oil is good for many things. Search and you will find a long list. I don't buy just any kind. I buy mine at Be Well here in Glasgow. We fry anything you want with it, because it is healthy. Find as many uses as you can. The one I buy does not taste like coconut. I put a tablespoon or more in my coffee every morning.(just the one mug) shhh! I don't buy prunes anymore. Scramble eggs in it. Be creative and know you are becoming more healthy. I have been using it for quite awhile now, and believe it helps with your weight. I haven't gained and I lose a pound or so each month. I still buy and use olive oil (extra virgin olive oil. It is the oil used in the Bible, so I also want to always use it for several things.
Coconut oil is great for body inside and out - including the hair, BUT if you get the processed kind your not getting the right healthy kind and are getting no real benefits. Unaltered, natural virgin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radical Muslims 5 min Cool 68
Homewreckers at lowes 35 min whoa 6
Sonic's general manager 58 min sickening 8
Topix is 1 hr Grow up 1
Spectrum Care Acadamy 1 hr Grow up 4
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 1 hr Doug77 969
Word Association (Jun '08) 1 hr FORREST 5,680

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance