Nearly Naked Girl at Wal-Mart

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nick

White Plains, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Anyone see the girl in Wal-Mart last night with the short shorts that had 70% of her ass hanging out? The whole store was staring her down.
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2009
nick wrote:
Anyone see the girl in Wal-Mart last night with the short shorts that had 70% of her ass hanging out? The whole store was staring her down.
yellow shorts .... hell yah ... bad azz huh!
Pam

Munfordville, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2009
I'm not surprised. Makes anyone wonder what type of person would go out in public dressed like that and why? On my last trip to Walmart I saw a middle aged woman in her pajamas. Matching top and bottom, in the middle of the day. I also saw 2 different teenaged girls with mini skirts that were a couple of sizes too small for them, and tiny tank tops that left nothing to the imagination. Why? And where are the parents of these girls?

We all go to Walmart. Its cheaper on some things and convenient and there's not much else around here. But it is a public place full of people of all ages. Money may be tight but people can at least try to dress more appropriately. Its just not right to get out of bed and run to Walmart without changing clothes. And its not right to dress like your heading for the nearest street corner either. How would you like it if your friends saw your mother out shopping in her pajamas? Or your wife displaying her wares in public? Yea, people are looking, but why and what are they thinking? Seriously, think about it. People should have some pride in themselves.
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2009
i don't know where the parents are.... but she could call me DADDY any day!!!!lmao...know what i'm sayin nick?
laura

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2009
most p.j. today look like outterware, they cover most of our body and look nice,how do you feel about rings in the nose, lips,navel, eyebrows,toes, fingers and the most disgraceful tatto's on the body....GRANT YOU, I DO BELEIVE IN MY PRIDE.
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2009
what??? you don't make any sense!!lmao
T Jefferson

Cave City, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2009
I've pretty much stopped going to Wal*Mart. It seems to be a magnet for cretins. Slobs walking around with holes in their clothes....elephantine old women in things and flip-flips[shudder]....young girls looking like whores....kids always screaming and running wild, not to mention that each time I'd go there, they'd always have discontinued at least one item that I used to buy.

I'm not one of those commie nut-hobs who always criticizes Wal*Mart for being "an evil corporation that has the nerve to make a profit and not pay their stock clerks $250K a year with a full benefit package". I used to LIKE Wal*Mart...but I just can't take it anymore.

I now pay a little more at other stores...but it's WORTH IT!!(Just go to W*M on rare ocasions now, to get items I can't get elsewhere, and to fart at all the cretins!)
T Jefferson

Cave City, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2009
That should be "THONGS and flip-flops..."
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2009
T Jefferson wrote:
dude your killin me..lol i agree!
Pam

Munfordville, KY

#10 Sep 21, 2009
white boy wrote:
i don't know where the parents are.... but she could call me DADDY any day!!!!lmao...know what i'm sayin nick?
Are you going to take her home to meet your mother? do you want her to be the mother of your children? Do you want other men looking and thinking the same thing you did? Would you ever wonder why she feels the need to exhibit herself that way?

Some of these people may be looking for attention but it would be the wrong kind of attention. How would you like it if it were your daughter showing all her merchanise in a public store and the male population thinking inappropriate thoughts about her?

The lady in pajamas was very obvious. They were the classic pj's. I don't have an answer for why she would go in public in pajamas or why Walmart allowed it. But there has to be some kind of problem. I would hate for my childrens friends to whisper and laugh about it. Tats or body jewelry have nothing to do with it.

I don't have a lot of money for nice clothes but I do try to look my best when I am in a public place even Walmart. People should take the extra effort. It says alot about who they really are. If a person takes pride in what they look like on the outside, then they are probably taking pride in the rest of their life.
no class

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 21, 2009
Pam wrote:
I'm not surprised. Makes anyone wonder what type of person would go out in public dressed like that and why? On my last trip to Walmart I saw a middle aged woman in her pajamas. Matching top and bottom, in the middle of the day. I also saw 2 different teenaged girls with mini skirts that were a couple of sizes too small for them, and tiny tank tops that left nothing to the imagination. Why? And where are the parents of these girls?
We all go to Walmart. Its cheaper on some things and convenient and there's not much else around here. But it is a public place full of people of all ages. Money may be tight but people can at least try to dress more appropriately. Its just not right to get out of bed and run to Walmart without changing clothes. And its not right to dress like your heading for the nearest street corner either. How would you like it if your friends saw your mother out shopping in her pajamas? Or your wife displaying her wares in public? Yea, people are looking, but why and what are they thinking? Seriously, think about it. People should have some pride in themselves.
Unfortunately, some people do not care what they look like or how they are dressed. And there is nothing you or I can do about that. What some do not realize is that their circumstances in life will never change until they improve their appearance as they will be judged by their appearance. Not fair? Maybe not but that is the way it is. I use to work with a woman in her 60s who came to work often in a house duster and slip on flip flop type shoes. The boss let her get by with this. This was an office job but not a job that involved the public coming in. His position was that no one saw her but us !!
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2009
we are currently busey at the moment with more important things pam... run along... come back later now ok!! bye ... bye....lol
no class

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2009
T Jefferson wrote:
Thongs are like bridges. They should come with a "load limit".
T Jefferson

Cave City, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2009
Thinker

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2009
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to take her home to meet your mother? do you want her to be the mother of your children? Do you want other men looking and thinking the same thing you did? Would you ever wonder why she feels the need to exhibit herself that way?
Some of these people may be looking for attention but it would be the wrong kind of attention. How would you like it if it were your daughter showing all her merchanise in a public store and the male population thinking inappropriate thoughts about her?
The lady in pajamas was very obvious. They were the classic pj's. I don't have an answer for why she would go in public in pajamas or why Walmart allowed it. But there has to be some kind of problem. I would hate for my childrens friends to whisper and laugh about it. Tats or body jewelry have nothing to do with it.
I don't have a lot of money for nice clothes but I do try to look my best when I am in a public place even Walmart. People should take the extra effort. It says alot about who they really are. If a person takes pride in what they look like on the outside, then they are probably taking pride in the rest of their life.
My Godness Pam. THINK FOR A MOMENT. They want her for one thing, And it is not to take home to meet Mom.
DILLIGAF

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2009
Ok, this one has for sure made me think! In a certain fashion it would seem that people should at least brush their hair before leaving the house. And it's true, young girls probably should wear a little bit more clothing. But, at the same time, it's NOT your body, it's NOT you they are looking at in inapropriate ways so why worry about it??? I mean seriously! As far as the tattoo's and body piercings go, I have both! I love it and could give two shits and a fuck less what anyone thinks about! If the closed minded people feel a need to talk behind my back, that's fine. If they feel the need to stare, go ahead and stare! The world today is more about being who you want to be, expressing yourself the way YOU see fit. It's not about being someone your NOT because society is deeming it UNFIT! haha Be who you are cause in the end, YOU are all you have!
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2009
Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>My Godness Pam. THINK FOR A MOMENT. They want her for one thing, And it is not to take home to meet Mom.
lmao
Pam

Munfordville, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2009
I totally agree with your comment, "no class". It is all about what you present to the public. It does say alot about what type of person you are. I'm not taking issue with tats or piercings. They are everywhere whether someone dislikes them or not.
If a male or female went to Walmart or any other public place in a bathing suit they would probably be asked to leave.(knowing Walmart though its doubtful). It is inappropriate.
My point is why would someone go out in public dressed like a street walker unless their motive was to get people to look at them for all the wrong reasons. Not because they are attractive, intelligent, and well groomed. Why don't people take pride in their appearance anymore? The pajama lady is just lazy or has a mental problem. T Jefferson is right. I only go into that place when I have to and then I stock up so I don't have to go back for a while.
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2009
you can go take a nap now pam!! bye bye
Pam

Munfordville, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2009
white boy wrote:
you can go take a nap now pam!! bye bye
Your maturity is showing.
If a half naked girl or a person in pajamas waited on the public as a cashier, bank teller, insurance salesman, city clerk, mechanic, or garbage collector, they would loose their jobs, or the companies would loose customers. Sort of sad that you see nothing wrong in it. The old saying is still true today. Dress for success. Success as a street walker, fruit cake, or company CEO. Its a choice we all make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley hadley 18 min Ashley Handley 9
Poster YOU NEED HELP 18 min my say 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Paul 168,827
Staples 40 min Fern 1
Fun in glasgow 5 hr Lick a lotta 10
April mccoy 9 hr Monkey C 2
Christy Wall dating a black man now 14 hr Will 7

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages