looking for a 1 night stand for my bi...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yea

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jan 12, 2012
cheap n easy wrote:
you should try tiffany Payne!! she's like the community wh*re round here. just jumpin from bed ta bed. she be down for it if you could stand her nasty a**. prolly got every STD known to man tho. id wear a box of condoms....
She's bout as nasty as leanna hutcherson
uuum

Tacoma, WA

#22 Jan 16, 2012
2 more days and i will be in ky ..any women interested?? smaller built and between 25 to 35..its my birthday so i wanna pick my present ...lol
no mo

Cave City, KY

#23 Jan 16, 2012
i will take care of you
man 2 man action
Average Glasgow Gal

Cave City, KY

#24 Jan 16, 2012
Look at my pic. If you like what you see, maybe we can get together (I'm actually considered above-average for around here)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3338/3478651299...

I'm not worried about you, as I've kissed a few frogs before.....
uuum

Tacoma, WA

#25 Jan 16, 2012
veeeeeeeeeeeerry funny average i am serios about this post...
sum1

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jan 16, 2012
uuum wrote:
veeeeeeeeeeeerry funny average i am serios about this post...
Serious indeed... seriously desperate
uuum

Tacoma, WA

#27 Jan 17, 2012
sum 1.......... i neeeeed a womqn...if u read this post last year my b day sucked my dad passd away and iwas a really though tmy
uuum

Tacoma, WA

#28 Jan 17, 2012
i wann a a have fun[
this yearq
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Jan 19, 2012
You should've arrived in our neck of the woods yesterday. Did u find ya a woman? If not... I'm telling you...jus go find Tiffany Payne. In all seriousness she'd bang you!!(And your friends) I can give u her number..
Tyrone Jaamal washington

Cave City, KY

#30 Jan 19, 2012
I be hearin he stood Miss Piggy up!
how bout them cats

United States

#31 Jan 20, 2012
well wrote:
You should've arrived in our neck of the woods yesterday. Did u find ya a woman? If not... I'm telling you...jus go find Tiffany Payne. In all seriousness she'd bang you!!(

And your friends) I can give u her number..
what neck Of the woods..And i am here till tuesday nite i am still looking For a hookup..birthday is sunday.plz hplla back
how bout them cats

United States

#32 Jan 20, 2012
Tyrone i didnt stand Miss piggy Up..i caught her doing kermit..And she wouldnt let me join In...lol...whose Leann??? I dont know her..numbers???
sigh

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Jan 20, 2012
how bout them cats wrote:
Tyrone i didnt stand Miss piggy Up..i caught her doing kermit..And she wouldnt let me join In...lol...whose Leann??? I dont know her..numbers???
No rly u should go w Tiffany!!! I'll give u her number if u want.
yummy

Glasgow, KY

#34 Jan 23, 2012
ooh welll i didnt get to throw a gurs legs in the air for my birthday ooh welll another year day another dollar
tritool

Glasgow, KY

#35 Mar 12, 2012
someone 4 u wrote:
I would love to meet you but it seems weird in you posting on here. so what is the catch? do you really want this to happen if so keep in touch with me on here. I will be watching for you comment> here goes I'm 5ft.6 130lbs. with blonde and brown hair love to have a great time, and dont bitch or complain just sit back and let it go
dam forget him im interested reply to me please.
yummy

Tacoma, WA

#36 Apr 30, 2012
wheres all those single women at??
yes i did want this to happen ..theres no catch...someone 4 u??? what happened to ya?? are you still alive??
Down2smoke

United States

#37 May 2, 2012
I'll jerk you off with my thigh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glasgow girls hoes or not? (Oct '10) 1 hr Bro i got cash 9
Alison Grimes 1 hr Go Girl 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr eebie 170,048
Manson Fan 2 hr Manson Fan 1
The Electric Plant Board needs new board members 2 hr CUSTOMER 4
rrd (Oct '13) 2 hr Ridin it out 6
Js 4 hr Noneye 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance