First Prev
of 2
Next Last
myers

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2012
MAN ARRESTED AFTER BEING BANNED FROM WAL-MART
Friday, 17 February 2012 09:21
A man was arrested after being banned from the Glasgow Wal-Mart.

Glasgow Police Officer Jabin McGuire was contacted by an employee of Wal-Mart who stated that 57-year-old Donnie R. Johnson, of Glasgow, was banned from the property, but was still on the premises. Officer McGuire made contact with Johnson, who stated he knew he was banned from Wal-Mart but thought sitting in the parking lot was acceptable.

The officer then talked with the third-shift manager who stated she recognized Johnson and knew that he had been banned several times from Wal-Mart. The manager also stated that she was present on one occasion and had heard another officer explain to Johnson that he was not to be inside the store or in the parking lot. The manager confirmed that this was a recurring issue and she had seen Johnson there several times after he was banned.

Donnie R. Johnson was arrested and charged with criminal trespassing—third degree. He was lodged in the Barren County Jail.
surfighter

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2012
i saw them arrest him that night. he was just sitting in his car.
lol

Cave City, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2012
what was he doing making out at mickey d's w/ the kinky headed walmart snoop that sits there day after day after day.
surfighter

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2012
lol wrote:
what was he doing making out at mickey d's w/ the kinky headed walmart snoop that sits there day after day after day.
Thats exactly what I saw!!!! I just cant get the image out of my head!! LOL

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#6 Feb 18, 2012
What's left after you've been banned from WALMART?!
surfighter

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2012
Original T Jefferson wrote:
What's left after you've been banned from WALMART?!
K-mart???
lol

Cave City, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2012
surfighter wrote:
<quoted text>Thats exactly what I saw!!!! I just cant get the image out of my head!! LOL
That woman need to get a life or a dam job or something. Now she is starting to go to the jam sessions at the koa in Bowling Green. she wants to be a star so friggin bad lmao.
If she only knew what people think of her and the shit she says no one believes her lying ass.
That woman has to much time on her hands.
Poor thing is living in the past and wanting something she will never ever have. PITIFUL
Judge

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2012
I thought being banned from Wal-Mart was cruel and unusual punishment.
pocus

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2012
Judge wrote:
I thought being banned from Wal-Mart was cruel and unusual punishment.
It is if you've got a loaded ebt card...
baby gurl

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2012
how u get banned from walmart anyway
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2012
baby gurl you maira gaskin mike gaskin donnie joghson alan johnson all of you have been banned from wal_mart for shoplifting. I know it you know it now everybody knows the reason why!!!

Hart County, KY.

#14 Feb 19, 2012
Jeez...it's bad enough if someone's gonna steal...but ya think they'd at least have the sense to steal something GOOD, instead of Chinky Walmart stuff!(Guess it coulda been worse...they could have stolen from the dollar store or Big Lots....)

Stealing from Walmart would be like being a car thief and stealing a Dodge Neon or a Yugo!
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Oh i forgot PHILLIP SMITH and its not just wal- mart it every store in glasgow can't keep your hands off stuff can ya you theifs
surfighter

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman need to get a life or a dam job or something. Now she is starting to go to the jam sessions at the koa in Bowling Green. she wants to be a star so friggin bad lmao.
If she only knew what people think of her and the shit she says no one believes her lying ass.
That woman has to much time on her hands.
Poor thing is living in the past and wanting something she will never ever have. PITIFUL
she goes to cracker bucket alot also,when it was busy she used to get in front of the line like she was more important than everyone, just because she grazed there alot! when i worked there as a hostess, i would be seating someone and she got behind the podium and got silverware and was gonna start taking people out there like she worked there!! I got mad at her and told her to put her name down and wait like everyone eles does! Boy did that make her mad! She actually started pouting!!! That woman gets on my last nerve!!!
lol

Cave City, KY

#17 Feb 20, 2012
surfighter wrote:
<quoted text>she goes to cracker bucket alot also,when it was busy she used to get in front of the line like she was more important than everyone, just because she grazed there alot! when i worked there as a hostess, i would be seating someone and she got behind the podium and got silverware and was gonna start taking people out there like she worked there!! I got mad at her and told her to put her name down and wait like everyone eles does! Boy did that make her mad! She actually started pouting!!! That woman gets on my last nerve!!!
She wants to sing in a band so bad and wanted to start her own and one of the guys told her it was just not gonna work and she told him "well you have just disrespected me" lmao
If she only knew what all people laughed at about her, she would just go somewhere and sit down and stfu, no one wants to hear her whinny ass singing or all the dam lies she tells on everyone.
She is the laughing stock of Glasgow, Edmonton, Cave City and now Bowling Green.
I love it lol
I wonder does she know what kind of an ass she makes out of herself everywhere she goes or does the dumb ass just not care.
Morgan

Huntsville, TX

#18 Feb 21, 2012
Original T Jefferson wrote:
Jeez...it's bad enough if someone's gonna steal...but ya think they'd at least have the sense to steal something GOOD, instead of Chinky Walmart stuff!(Guess it coulda been worse...they could have stolen from the dollar store or Big Lots....)
Stealing from Walmart would be like being a car thief and stealing a Dodge Neon or a Yugo!
they all stole from dollor tree. i know saw them and the police came and wouldnt do anything about it because it was under $50

Hart County, KY.

#20 Feb 21, 2012
Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
they all stole from dollor tree. i know saw them and the police came and wouldnt do anything about it because it was under $50
DOLLAR TREE???!!!! HAhahahaha!!! That'd be like mugging a hobo!
surfighter

Glasgow, KY

#21 Feb 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
She wants to sing in a band so bad and wanted to start her own and one of the guys told her it was just not gonna work and she told him "well you have just disrespected me" lmao
If she only knew what all people laughed at about her, she would just go somewhere and sit down and stfu, no one wants to hear her whinny ass singing or all the dam lies she tells on everyone.
She is the laughing stock of Glasgow, Edmonton, Cave City and now Bowling Green.
I love it lol
I wonder does she know what kind of an ass she makes out of herself everywhere she goes or does the dumb ass just not care.
And she really needs to do something with that mess on her head!! I think there's something living in it!!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#22 Feb 21, 2012
His race at the jail has him listed as Hispanic and on other arrest, he is White.
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#23 Feb 21, 2012

Stealing from Walmart would be like being a car thief and
stealing a Dodge Neon or a Yugo! hey have stolen from the dollar store the dollar te they havent went to jail must be rat how comnts figure out caore they have been banned fron i justhere isnt any stree big lots the dollar mart i mean every single store in glasgow even the goodwill store on the outside not in side t
T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Ex Lesbian River 163,701
Growing Grapes Locally 13 min Thinking About It 1
Smart style's 27 min Concerned 1
Jason Garmon 36 min Hippy 4
Tj hospital sucks 2 hr Lol 3
Sad 2 hr Timothy 2
Helper 3 hr Help 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages