who was raped on grandview ave??

who was raped on grandview ave??

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

well

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Heard that some danny clark raped a teenager.. who was she??
Just Sayin

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2011
WHY should that concern you? It's none of your business WHO she is.
well

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2011
well i seen it on daily times website and was jusr wondering, i have the right to ask questions just as much as the other idiots on here!
know a ho

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2011
i heard it was that kaylan huff if so it wasnt rape she is a ho and will get with any thing that walks the only reason her and her moma went to the police was because they want attention her mom is just as big of a ho as she is her mom screws men in her home with her husband in the other room back to kaylan tho this girl has been able to run the streets since she was like 6 or 7 her parent dont give a crap about them i use to see her and some blond headed boy out at like 4 am walking up and down the street looking for a place to get high and have sex

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 30, 2011
well wrote:
well i seen it on daily times website and was jusr wondering, i have the right to ask questions just as much as the other idiots on here!
You will never know who the girl was cause she is a minor and its against the law to release her name. I think you should be more worried about the man who raped a minor! He is a perv and needs to be locked behind bars until the day he dies.
meagan cowles

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2011
it state in the paper that she was willing to have sex ith him the only reason he is being charged was because they had sex just three hours before her 16 bday and if its who i think it is the girl runs the streets all the time the parents dont care a bit about her

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 30, 2011
age of consent in ky is 16, which I don't think is right. I believe it should be 18 in every state. Doesn't matter who the girl is. The guy is 40, knew better and he still done it anyways. Anyone who is old enough to have kids that age is a sick and twisted person. I don't care if the parents let their kids run the roads are not. The fact of the matter is he is 40 and he still raped a girl. Hopefully they can get enough evidence to throw away the key.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 30, 2011
Big Daddy wrote:
It was Gene and Close was the one that did it!
KIDS, what do you do with them? Your granny said to get off that computer at the public library and get home. You got your crazy check today.
Big Daddy

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2011
sixfootchicken wrote:
It was OTJ and his goat again. The police are saying it is just another domestic dispute between the two of them.
I dont mind being refered to as OTJ's goat,but I draw the line when you say we are married. I'm married to my family. We draw huge checks together. Our food stamp amount is unbelievable since OTJ moved in with us.
Huff Familyy

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2012
Uhm , Lookie Here , Kalynns My Cousin , & I'd Appriciate If Yall Would Just Stfu About This , She's Not A Whore , Like Most Of Yall ! & She Didn't Get Rape , Whoever Spredding That Nasty Shit , Will Get Slapped ! By Me ! Idgaf Who This Is Writing This ! Idc How Old Yall Are ! What IF Someone Was Talking About Yall's Kid ? Haha , You'd Be ALL Over That ! Before Yall Run Yall Nasty Ass Mouths , GET YALLS FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT ! Keep Talkin Shit , Ill Make You EAT Them WORDS !!!!!!!!
Agree

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2012
Huff Familyy wrote:
Uhm , Lookie Here , Kalynns My Cousin , & I'd Appriciate If Yall Would Just Stfu About This , She's Not A Whore , Like Most Of Yall ! & She Didn't Get Rape , Whoever Spredding That Nasty Shit , Will Get Slapped ! By Me ! Idgaf Who This Is Writing This ! Idc How Old Yall Are ! What IF Someone Was Talking About Yall's Kid ? Haha , You'd Be ALL Over That ! Before Yall Run Yall Nasty Ass Mouths , GET YALLS FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT ! Keep Talkin Shit , Ill Make You EAT Them WORDS !!!!!!!!
I TOTALLY agree with you 100%...it is not the childs fault that she goes out and lies down for every man (reguardless of age) IT IS THE PARENTS FAULT!!!!! Mom and dad should have taken a bigger role in her life. I have seen this CHILD walking up and down the streets at 3AM!!!! WTF!!!! Where are the parents at? somethign should be done to them also!!! You only know what you are taught at home to begin with!!!
mee

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2012
thats a huff for you being all nasty... i remember growing up my parents would say u look like huff.. now that im older i get it lol
Huff Familyy

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2012
excuse im a huff and im sure the heck isnt nasty thats whats wrong with this darn world these days ppl wanna run there mouth and truth be told your prolly nobody they we are so you need stfu forreal i betcha you dont have balls enough to say shit to our face so lay off lowlife
huff

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2012
ppl make me sick yall juss jealous hahaha !

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

#21 Jan 2, 2012
OMG what a bunch of mongers
want front seat

Orange, CA

#22 Jan 3, 2012
mee wrote:
thats a huff for you being all nasty... i remember growing up my parents would say u look like huff.. now that im older i get it lol
This is what could have happened to you Richie when you were stalking those little girls on Youtube, if you weren't so damn blind and ugly.
TeKeila Vinson

Glasgow, KY

#24 Jul 24, 2015
Just so everyone knows I am now 19 and can finally tell my side of the story. My name is TeKeila Vinson. I was not raped by him. I consented willingly to having sex with him and i wouldnt take it back for anything. My mnom tried to file charges they were all dropped because they were irrelevant.
TeKeila Clark

United States

#27 Mar 10, 2017
Just so everyone on this that still looks at it and calls people starting shit. I am now 21 years old and will have been married to this man for a year this week. He is the greatest blessing in my life and I'm lucky to have him.
Know right from wrong

United States

#28 Mar 11, 2017
TeKeila Clark wrote:
Just so everyone on this that still looks at it and calls people starting shit. I am now 21 years old and will have been married to this man for a year this week. He is the greatest blessing in my life and I'm lucky to have him.
Plenty of children marry their abusers. They don't don't know any better. Abuse is not love. And 16 year old or 15 year olds do not have the understanding of what it is they are consenting to. So disgusting to think this pervert ruined this girls whole life. And she is so blind she defends her abuser. Parents needs to protect their CHILDREN better and not enable this abusive circle.

Also marriage does not stop abuse it only ties you to your abuser.

If anyone thinks it's ok for a teenager to have sex with a forty year old you need help.

All these posts trying to defend him makes HIM look even worse.

Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

There should be no age of consent under 18 that legally allows an adult over 18 to manipulate a child.

Oh, and when she realizes this abuser ruined her life by grooming her and raping her and stealing her future, the short statute of limitations for rape will be up. Another morbid law that needs to change.

It is NEVER ok for an adult to have sex with a child. Period. All of you talking down about the child and defending this monster are sick sick people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 169,016
Brian boston? (Mar '17) 33 min Lol 12
Jessie cross 34 min Karma 4
ALERT! ManBearPig has been spotted! 3 hr Huh 2
Jennifer Thompson 3 hr Anonymous 1
Test for employment at TJ 5 hr Whatkind 14
White pride! 10 hr Big boy 18

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages