Tired of it all

Edmonton, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2013
does anyone know an old pervert named mike hammer? i am a married woman and dont know him at all but he somehow got a message to me on facebook and told me how hot I am and what he wanted to do to me. What kind of pervert gets on anybodys page he doesnt know and talks that shit. ladies be careful because he could be scary.
wth

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Tired of it all wrote:
does anyone know an old pervert named mike hammer? i am a married woman and dont know him at all but he somehow got a message to me on facebook and told me how hot I am and what he wanted to do to me. What kind of pervert gets on anybodys page he doesnt know and talks that shit. ladies be careful because he could be scary.
Report him or block his A s s
Tired of it all

Edmonton, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2013
someone said he hangs out at the vfw. i saw his picture and he is one ugly looking old fag. Ladies I would say if he comes up to you better run. some of that fake black hair dye might rub off on you. thats probably not all that would get on you. my husband is ready to beat his ass.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Tired of it all wrote:
someone said he hangs out at the vfw. i saw his picture and he is one ugly looking old fag. Ladies I would say if he comes up to you better run. some of that fake black hair dye might rub off on you. thats probably not all that would get on you. my husband is ready to beat his ass.
Good for. Your. Husband
hammer time

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
https://jailtracker.com/JTClientWeb/ (S(cf0ac445oq0q4kyyjsn3od45))/ JailTracker/StreamInmateImage/ JT87681.jpg
mike hammer

Glasgow, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2013
some one is nuts
mike hammer

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 5, 2013
some one just can not get it LOL, I LIKE THIS KEEP THEN COMEING
mike hammer

Glasgow, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
i like to look the best i can i do not like gary, hair, it may me sick so enyone out do not like to look at it ok ajso i talk to all woman @man if you do like to talk to me put a block it be cool with me you all have a good day mike Hammer sr, COOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Uncle Tab 153,001
Cleveland Manor Apts. 18 min old tenant 28
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min Hmmmmmmm 4,329
Seen u today 29 min timmy 6
What do u all think about michael Sam 33 min George 2
Is there any 15 year old girls that wanna date ... 39 min George 6
Who wants to date a 15 year old guy 42 min George 3
Dr Thistlethwaite 7 hr Fred 14
incest (Aug '13) 12 hr cus 75
Mark myers 12 hr Concerned 6
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 13 hr lol 997
Voting for Doty or Trautman? Sun taxpayer 63
•••