Sidelines closing?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carrie

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I heard a boy that works at sidelines said they were closing in March. Not surprised, it has terrible management, food and prices weren't too bad, but tumbleweed seemed to have more business than sidelines.
good

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
we could only be so lucky, however I don't think its true.
stupid

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
those fools hired the worst managers and wait staff from all over glasgow and bg. they pretty much made an all stat team of losers, starting with dave taylor who has done a crappy job everywhere he has been. the place had boring food, and the owners were complete idiots that thought they knew it all and wouldnt listen to anyone.

they really thought that all they needed to do was hang a banner so people on the street saw it as a promotion. food was boring, not over priced, but nothing special, and they had way too many rejects working there. for the money, people can go to coltons.
Effort

Munfordville, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Always someone wanting to stir up something. I ate there over the week end 3 times and all 3 days were packed with people. Food was great, service was great, and the Menu has been updated and looks very professional. My favorite place to eat. The UK game brought many in Saturday as I was there also...Tremendous Service! I was there for the Super Bowl, another great experience. Their crowd is growing. Food is exceptional in my opinion, and great
helpings. Always taking home extra. I see no issues...but growth with this facility. The entire facility has been gutted and remodeled. As far as staff. they seem as good or better than any of the other facilities in town. I wish them luck in their venture. We need places like this and people to take chances. I salute a good effort. It will always get better along the way, with service and food. They have changed up the Menu about 4 or 5 times. Huge selection of food. And again, always bringing home the extra I cannot eat at that time I am dining. Let them grow and mature....they deserve the chance instead of beating a place down that provides positions in the work place.
rollergirl

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
I'll give anything a second chance I gave this place a second chance just let me say I won't miss it.
Bad location

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Hard to attrack business when you cant see the front door
Drea

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
You could see tumbleweed s front door what's the difference?
Patty

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
We ate there yesterday and a little boy in the booth behind us took a dump right on the seat, the smell was horrific, and noticed the staff never once cleaned it up and I know they could smell it.
resident

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Patty wrote:
We ate there yesterday and a little boy in the booth behind us took a dump right on the seat, the smell was horrific, and noticed the staff never once cleaned it up and I know they could smell it.
If my child has an accident, I clean it up. I don't expect staff to. Where was the parent?
Patty

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Honey your in Glasgow not Los Angeles, it was typical trash that let there kids scream and run wild. The father had on a tank top in February, so they sure weren't the clean it up kind. They were right behind us but luckily left soon after we arrived, the father kept saying did you make a do do and I thought it was typical child talk, but the smell proved otherwise.
lie

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Patty wrote:
Honey your in Glasgow not Los Angeles, it was typical trash that let there kids scream and run wild. The father had on a tank top in February, so they sure weren't the clean it up kind. They were right behind us but luckily left soon after we arrived, the father kept saying did you make a do do and I thought it was typical child talk, but the smell proved otherwise.
You are lying.
ate there

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2013
food is boring, service sucks, and it seems to attract the most classless people from the armpits of barren and metcalfe counties. this dirtbag dump needs to close for good.

the owners are scumbags who think they know it all.
imo

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#14 Nov 26, 2013
was there today, my service was friendly...wait time on my carryout time was less than desirable, especially when i got home and seen my burger was half raw.....med well is one thing, i have worked in the service industry for years....at any rate..my service was great and if I ate in, I am sure it would have been made right, best to all.
jacob

Brandenburg, KY

#15 Nov 27, 2013
there is nothing exciting about their food. for the same money you can go to coltons and have a great meal or taste of tx
Not very

Glasgow, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2013
The prolbem is that the food is just plain and they have nothing out of the ordinary on the menu.
Just me

Glasgow, KY

#17 Nov 27, 2013
They have nasty sluts working there like Ashley Case
curious

Glasgow, KY

#18 Mar 24, 2014
Does anyone know how to make the special sauce they serve now with the chips?
tax payer

Glasgow, KY

#19 Mar 24, 2014
Catsup and mayonnaise
billy

Leesburg, GA

#20 Mar 24, 2014
I work there for a month and I did not like it , some of the people there think there poo done not skink
Curious

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2014
tax payer wrote:
Catsup and mayonnaise
It has some heat to it. Do you think that is rotel tomatoes? or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Justified Justice 167,750
who my baby daddy with nicole hodges 1 hr Dont care 13
Redd Shirley aka Ronnie Shirley (Sep '16) 1 hr Dont care 67
HUD rent homes 2 hr Curious 43
Firepit spirts 3 hr Dont care 67
woman walking 4 hr wondering 6
How to make friends 13 hr Mr Rogers 18

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages