show cause deferred/installment payment

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2009
what does this mean?
who knows

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2009
this is when your payment to the court is due or you have to sow up and show cause why you didn't pay it. It also could mean other things that you are to do by a certain date.
who knows

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2009
oops - show up

Since: Oct 09

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2009
What happens if you didn't pay it and don't have the money to pay it?
Arnold

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2009
You need to appear in court on designated date and ask for an extension. Most judges will grant them, within reason. If you do not show up, usually a bench warrant will be issued.

Since: Oct 09

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2009
Arnold wrote:
You need to appear in court on designated date and ask for an extension. Most judges will grant them, within reason. If you do not show up, usually a bench warrant will be issued.
Thank you.
Arnold

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2009
In some cases you might can make a payment each month. You might ask.
OKay

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 15, 2010
I have a court date for the same reason I was given a year to pay off my fines for bad checks, I have been paying caps and have paid some on the court cost but I have not been able to pay it all, in that year times are hard and I found out I am prgnant so been harder, but my question is scince i have been making attempts to pay can I get another extention or not? I have heard a year is all you get and will I go to jail on this court date fpor this cause.I really am tring to pay I try to pay at least 20 -50 a month on my fines I finally got a job but currently am off for a while cause ive been really sick what sujjestions you hvae or what do you think all help is appreciated.
been there

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2010
If they are in Glasgow the judge is usually understanding and will give you more time i was in your shoes and got pregnant economy, etc. and I actually ended up being allowed to pay them off over a period of 3 1/2 years as long as you show him you are trying he will work with you
OKay

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 15, 2010
im in nicholas ville ky but im hoping the juydge will work with me
FYI

Glasgow, KY

#11 Mar 15, 2010
He is generally very willing to work with you. Just make sure you show up to your court date and explain your situation. Everything should be fine.
OKay

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2010
The thing I am worried about is that I have to pay most the fines through kaps program. im afried that kaps will put me away
been there

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2010
I dont know about that all mine was misdameanors and it was all up to the judge
Carol

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 21, 2010
I had a year to pay off a in Warren County KY. Never been in trouble ever but caught my boyfriend cheating, walked in on him and got upset so I keyed his car. He pressed charges and I have been having a hard time paying because getting a job has been hard. I am afraid I am going to go to jail. Is it possible I can get an extension?
Smith

Huntsville, TN

#15 Feb 4, 2011
Does show cause deferred installment payment. Suggest a warrant if not stated in the court records
Nicholasville

Nicholasville, KY

#16 May 13, 2012
Okay. So my girlfriend had to go to jail on April 23rd, but had no way there. We called the police station in Nicholasville to see if they would take her down here, but they won't and they won't transfer her unless she was already in jail. Then we called Montgomery jail and the judge Blair's office and we left messages. They say they documented when we called. And now she has to go back June 7th for a review. And we aren't sure what to do. If the time was differed? or will she have to serve longer since she didn't go on the exact day?
Can anyone help?
Please email me: kimberlin_sarah@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,399
Johnny bell 1 hr Just stupid 13
Mattingly Farms Winery 1 hr glasgow life 1
South barren vol fire dept 2 hr Big mystery 5
Does anyone know what really happened to Chelse... 4 hr Whathefox 1
Question about Cave City alcohol sales 4 hr watcher 6
ADHD, medication and public schools 4 hr info 10
Police Standoff in CC 8 hr Right 3
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 10 hr Humhainna 1,108
Ugliest Women in Barren Co Thu Donnie 6
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster