Just wanted to thank you Larry Glass

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sheila

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Well you know recently there was a topix on Sherry Thompson Adams, regarding messing around with my husband Chuck Sullivan, and on that topix I wrote nothing that my husband had told me with his on mouth, Well she got the topix removed and Larry went to talk to Chuck today and in order for him to stay in the family guess what, he is filing for divorce today!

I am really not sure how I ended up with the wrong in of the stick, and I wonder if they are paying for his lawer too!

You know some people are above everything!

You know I love my husband, my children and grand-children.

So thank you Larry Glass and Sherry Thompson, my children and grand-children and myself really appreciate it.

I wish I had someone fighting my battle's all the time! I knew they had money but I didnt know they could buy a soul!
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2009
shelia,shelia,shelia,GO TO BED!
Sheila

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2009
white boy wrote:
shelia,shelia,shelia,GO TO BED!
I would love to, buT I have so much going though my mind. I dont know where my daughter are going to live? I have no job and no money he took every single penny we had!

I just know what I am going to do?

“Merry freakin Christmas”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 22, 2009
this IS kentucky..... you say you have a daughter under the age of 18...... if so take him to the cleaners..... in the state of kentucky the man in the relationship is basically screwed..... get him for the maximum child support and while your at it cut his balls off and hang them from your rearview mirror in your car..... if hubby is getting Larrys help thats like signing your soul away to the devil..... you think Larry does anything for free.... rotflmao..... I think not..... you stay strong gal and dont let the BS get to ya..... as long as the two of you have a child together youve got him by the short and curlys.....
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to, buT I have so much going though my mind. I dont know where my daughter are going to live? I have no job and no money he took every single penny we had!

Location hidden

#5 Sep 22, 2009
do you and your daughter have food to eat?
SAS

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2009
True_American wrote:
do you and your daughter have food to eat?
yes

Location hidden

#7 Sep 22, 2009
if you find things getting rough and need a hand gimme a hollar..... [email protected]
SAS wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
yup

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2009
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
this is crazy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 22, 2009
So is Adam filing for divorce too so your husband and Sherry can finally be together? LMBO
YEP

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2009
this is crazy wrote:
So is Adam filing for divorce too so your husband and Sherry can finally be together? LMBO
Sounds like he needs to. She is a HO and he is a man HO. Looks like they deserve each other. WHO KNOWS MAYBE ADAM AND SHEILA WILL HOOK UP.
really

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2009
YEP wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like he needs to. She is a HO and he is a man HO. Looks like they deserve each other. WHO KNOWS MAYBE ADAM AND SHEILA WILL HOOK UP.
Doubt it. Adam's a puss.
interesting

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2009
I find this a little hard to believe. Because who in their right mind would mess with such an old dried up witch?
No Way

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said your husband was messing with a girl with the initals of R.B.?
nope

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2009
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said your husband was messing with a girl with the initals of R.B.?
no a friend of mine husband is a foreman at dart
sorry

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2009
I am so sorry! I have been there! I got a job and my life is so much better! this was 10yrs ago!trust me Shelia let him go! you can get help untill you get child support going go get a legal aide lawyer and if you own your home he will have to make the payments for a while! you would have to go to your child support office you may get emergency support! there is help you have to ask for it! and him leaving you with no money and a child shows he is not a man!thats a form of child neglect!LET HIM GO!TAKE THE HIGH ROAD! I cried myself to sleep many of nights but I had 2 small kids at the time! now they are in college and I have a great new husband and I am so glad it happened! they will reap it in the end when god deals with them! please put your child first!!!hold your head up!
No Way

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 23, 2009
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
no a friend of mine husband is a foreman at dart
R.Bs Husband is a forman at dart too.
Help

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2009
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>R.Bs Husband is a forman at dart too.
what the hell does that have to do with the price of eggs in china? just shut up you dont know what your talking about
No Way

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2009
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell does that have to do with the price of eggs in china? just shut up you dont know what your talking about
O but I do. You see I know alot. You just wish you knowed half as much as I do. O by the way the price of eggs in china is $.24 a dozen there up because the chickens have gone on strike. Some even moved to mexico.
Help

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2009
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>O but I do. You see I know alot. You just wish you knowed half as much as I do. O by the way the price of eggs in china is $.24 a dozen there up because the chickens have gone on strike. Some even moved to mexico.
Was you born stupid?
No Way

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 23, 2009
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Was you born stupid?
Are you talking to yourself again? Didn't that Dr. get you fixed. O well I guess there is no hope. No wonder your spouse left you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 36 min _FLATLINE-------- 496
Lydia Carey and Michael Sherrill fatal wrecks 52 min David Alexander 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min ChromiuMan 148,976
Akabono 3rd shift 1 hr Worker 9
barren county health care 4 hr Player 27
Mikey cart pusher from walmart dies in wreck 6 hr Rip sweetheart 7
Bad wreck South Fork Road 6 hr Rip sweetheart 10
Local Shooting 13 hr Truth 9
Who were the badest men in Glasgow the last fif... (Jun '12) Mon Rudy 284
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages